Wow, a lady who wants to fuck my friends and not me. Who are you? My wife? No respect I tells ya. *adjusts tie*

>Wow, a lady who wants to fuck my friends and not me. Who are you? My wife? No respect I tells ya. *adjusts tie*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLzAwrP81vE
youtube.com/watch?v=LGvnHvba_b0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shittttt

Unironically the best response Sup Forums has for the situation

>Lady, I don't blame you. When I was kid I told my Mom, "the kids at school are calling me fat!". She said, "yeah and you're ugly too!". Oh I never got any respect.

The world doesn't appreciate jokes anymore, its all about one-uping each other with quips now.

>How large is your wife's penis?

>So what? Let's dance!

yeah>? well i fucked your terrorist bf

Ladybugs thread when?

youtube.com/watch?v=kLzAwrP81vE

me ee ee ee eeeme

>Yeah let me tell something Brad and Leo aren't my friends. The only I friends I got are these two fists right here. They're dependable and don't let me down. And if you want to fuck them, be my guest.

I like you

>tfw u realize jonah posting is the meme that will unite Sup Forums again

>Why are you mocking me first weather girl?

>Hey Ornella I got some weather for you to report on. A severe storm of my foot up in your ass.

I said this the week after it happened. The only way to beat this bitch is to literally transform into Rodney.

>The fantasy plan I just filed with the agency lists Me, Brad and Leo but not you, Jonah. First one to laugh this off gets to keep their dignity.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGvnHvba_b0

Rodney kills man

My wife has the same fantasy. Yeah, she wants to see a french whore get spitroasted too.

>Me and my wife made a pact, we only smoke after sex. I still got the same pack from 1975, but my wife, she's up to three packs a day! No respect, no respect at all.

Jonathan Brandis is dead. Poor guy was probably molested to high heaven