youtube.com/watch?v=h2M_Z0f6ecE
youtube.com/watch?v=GbGdQO9a5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=QPAP0jTCr9k
youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Got a big enough pickle there, Rick?

Got a big enough Sneed there, Chuck?

Got a big enough meme there, cuck?

trailer park boys should have ended in all forms after season 7. prove me wrong.

Got a fiero with a body kit there?

You are unlovable

The third movie could've been a great last hurrah if they would have rewritten a couple things like the bullshit with ray not being dead. It was still funny and felt like TPB

Got a big enough mythos there, Lovecraft?

>Mike Smith should have been ended in all forms after season 7
Fix'd

everyone's way too fucking old and the hd cameras seem to take away from some of the charm

Got a big enough guy there, CIA?

Got enough fly there Kafka?

>fly

ehh ending of season 7 felt right...but the movies made after it were worth it...id be fine if the show itself ended

Got enough meat touching there, Andy?

Fuck off I got work to do

lahey is such a good actor, steals every single scene he's in unless ricky is throwing something

No,you are just too young.
How old were you when season 1 started?
When did you stumble upon this show?
I know,most people found this show after a few seasons,but they where not in school at the time.
The mains aren't old,you just found the show because you had a crush on Ellen Page.

he really is fantastic

Was it truly kino before it's Time?

What is your favorite scene and why is it i am the liquor

youtube.com/watch?v=7vNS5jBcflo

youtube.com/watch?v=h2M_Z0f6ecE

youtube.com/watch?v=GbGdQO9a5UE

youtube.com/watch?v=QPAP0jTCr9k

youtube.com/watch?v=U3SU6sd9Uqk

> not season 4
when lahey stopped being the main antagonist the show died. After that it was just referencing past jokes. before that the show was pure kino

i dunno, maybe that vasn't a valid criticism, but i guess it just seems like every character has gotten flanderized. the antics and dialogue were a lot subtler in the earlier seasons; two is still the best in my opinion

This is exactly what happened, lahey became living booze and ricky became nothing but stupid and DUDE WEED LMAO

So did everyone just try to forget about the fact that Lahey is now canonically Ricky's dad?

Remember the hot red head stripper from season 9?

Anybody?

he's right you know

He was one of the few people on the show with prior acting experience.

That scene is one of my favorites, TPB really is one of the few shows that starts off at peak performance

Agreed. When netflix picked up the series it started to decline in quality. I can't fucking stand Doug Benson, as soon as I saw his faggot ass appear on the show I turned it off immediately

>fly

I thought the last season was pretty good

Lahey was and still is the main antagonist. The only time he wasn't was season 6.

They found out he wasn't in the last season.

The show peaked season 3-5.

>b-but muh talking puppets and Bubbles