Hillary describes Trump supporters " basket of deplorables"

thinkprogress.org/is-hillary-clinton-right-about-trump-supporters-this-is-what-the-polling-data-says-2b37625a1df3#.ahx201i8a

>You know, just to be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it.

> A survey taken this May found that about two-thirds of Trump supporters believe Obama is a Muslim.

>The same poll found 59 percent of Trump supporters believe Obama was not born in the United States.

>These views are incorrect but are also racist and xenophobic. They are rooted in the idea that a black man with an atypical name could not be a U.S.-born Christian but must be a secret Muslim born in Africa.

>The national YouGov poll from January found that 20 percent of Trump supporters disagreed with Lincoln’s signing of the Emancipation Proclamation, which freed southern slaves.

Shes right you know Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcK9_jYDxbU
archive.is/S4m66
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't care.
We want Trump to win not because he'll make this country great again, but because he'll put this dying nation out of its fucking misery.
White men are losing our grip on western civilization, so we're just going to burn everything to the ground and drag everyone down to hell with us.
Let the feminists and spics and niggers and faggots rule over barren ashes.
The fire rises.

This is a great strategy, I guess Hillary wants to prove she can do anything Trump can do better.

Whereas Trump made a comment about illegal immigrants and the media spun it non-stop to try and alienate legal hispanics from him Hillary just goes out and alienates large swaths of people openly, repeatedly even.

Who writes her speeches?

>These views are incorrect but are also racist and xenophobic.

Should have been

>These views are not only incorrect but are also racist and xenophobic.

Her word flow sucks ass 0/10 unfit to orarate.

The face of a man who cannot feel anymore.

She fucking apologized for that like not 2 hours ago

Except he's going to throw out the Federal Reserve, which will make America florish within his first term like you wouldn't believe. I'm talking starving 1933 Germany vs 1938 FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME Nazi Germany.

Racists like BLM? Align with democrats.
Religious extremists like muslims? Align with democrats.
Bigots? Try having a discussion with a democrat you'll see who's the bigot.
White supremacists? Democrats started the KKK.

Obama IS a muslim or has muslim sympathies. And he did publish a fake long-form birth certificate in PDF format on the WH website.

So whatever STFU

Liberals are slowly waking up bit by bit

youtube.com/watch?v=CcK9_jYDxbU

>Racists like BLM? Align with democrats.
or the KKK and david duke? that think whites are naturally superior in every way? they align with Republicans and Trump

>Religious extremists like muslims? Align with democrats.

Muslims probably share more in common with right wing turds since they are also the most right wing extremist

>Bigots? Try having a discussion with a democrat you'll see who's the bigot.

Ive had many discussion with older democrats and republicans in my life. Republican "adults" always bitched about minorities, gays and blacks the most. They said some deplorable things about them behind closed doors. stuff that would make Sup Forumsfaggots blush

>White supremacists? Democrats started the KKK.

Except the parties switched voting base after the cviil rights acts of the 60s, all the racists started voting republican. cant deny history its in the nixon southern strategy

> obama is a mooslim

turn off faux news already

fucking faggot

archive.is/S4m66

stay triggered faggot

The KKK was founded by democrats and one of their major leaders is hillary's mentor

>right wing
>islam
Right wing just means capitalism, you autistic nigger.

>I've had many discussions with imaginary people

>party switch meme
The Republicans were always moderate right wingers.
Democrats just went far left from being moderates like Republicans and are now projecting their past onto Republican party.

Your accusations of "muh racism sexism" can be found in both parties
Head of KKK supports shillary, robert boyd, muslims

still dosent change the fact that the parties switched voters in the 60s. say all you want about the Dems finding the KKK but todays Democrat party is no where near the same party as it once was.

stop deluding reality to fit your narrative son

>Right wing just means capitalism, you autistic nigger.
c.n.

Still haven't addressed Hillary's connection to a major KKK member

no i just don't want to give them clicks cunt, also this isn't representative of trump supporters because you cherrypicked surveys with no link to methodology from months ago just to justify (((her))) gross generalization of her rival's supporters.

Just face it, she made a mistake insulting people who've made their own choices based upon their own judgement and now her corporate shills are trying their damnedest to correct the record

> right wing just means capitalism

T. Cletus

what a dumb poster . Democrats are right wing too apparently

so what hillary was around long enough to see the last of the dying dixiecrat in congress share the same party as her

boo hoo really relevant

>the parties switched voters in the 60s
That actually never happened. Dems just changed from overt to subversive racism. Blacks are still dependent on the them today, just like in good old slavery times.

It is relevant since she said he was her mentor

thats a clear connection to the KKK

What about all her corruption?

>Black lives matter.
>Kill Whitey.
American Liberals really are pieces of shit with blinders on to their own racism against working class whites.

Honestly, the word people should be pointing out is "irredeemable" as people. That the people she is going to serve if she wins.

the woman on the right is literally a bernout dem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

*those are the people*

>niggers gonna vote for us for the next 200 years, etc

>presidential candidate
>insulting 22-27% of voters in one sentence

They call Trump dumb with his statements, but this is really the dumbest stuff I've ever heard a top politician campaigning say.

you know bryd renounced all of his white supremacist beliefs when he got older right?

Calling Trump supporters a BasketOfDeplorables is a way to cast aside concern of job sercurity, the growing poverty etc in America as all these buzzwords on the behalf of an elite that does not care for the American people. No one believes the caviate added, it reks og anglosphere classism.

>Older
There's a picture of him in his KKK uniform being old as fuck.

And he married a nigger. Sure.

>bryd
"Byrd also said that his views changed dramatically after his teenage grandson was killed in a 1982 traffic accident, which put him in a deep emotional valley. "The death of my grandson caused me to stop and think," said Byrd, adding he came to realize that African-Americans love their children as much as he does his"
This sounds like a stupid half baked lie

Many people change their beliefs at the tender age of 50

>PC culture is destroying America!"
>OMG Hillary called me deplorable, MUH FEELS

We are all laughing at how she is insulting potential voters and driving them away

Yeess.

YEESS.

and then she had the audacity to appolizie for it

an "Im sorry" Wont fix this

Oh and BTW

She called Blacks Super Predators

Bitch hates niggers

Compared to other left wing parties in other countries, Democrats are pretty right wing. The Democrats make our NDP look like communists( though they aren't all that far off after Layton died desu)

I haven't seen a single person on any of my social media, reddit or here that was actually offended by it.

The retards on the_donald are trying to turn it into a meme or something but I haven't actually seen anyone upset about it.

Wew the shills are on full damage control mode, aren't they?

Republicans are racist and hateful if in return democrats are anti-semitic.

Run with that. If the tar brush of association works on Trump ten it means lots of anti-semites are in the democratic basket. Reverend Wright, black nationalist types, "Fuck israel" types

The old lady in the right picture is a Hillary supporter that tried to strawman but got caught.