John Lennon's Son REDPILLING

John Lennon's son Sean is battling SJW tumblr freaks on Twitter right now, give him your energy

twitter.com/seanonolennon/with_replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88
youtube.com/watch?v=Da69-pu_pqc
youtube.com/watch?v=iYjEz441I4M
youtube.com/watch?v=H-druS-iyzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

these people are slowly going to implode on the former left

won't be long now before John Lennon and the hippies of the 60s were seen as fascists

Pretty sure his "mum" drove him mad. An Asian hippy is the worst kind of hippy.

L I T T E R A L L Y

She seems red-pilled

Jesus, they can't even see the irony.
Patronizing.

Feminism was a mistake

It's funny to me that it's now SJWs who go around attacking people for no reason, while the INTERNET HATE MACHINE usually lets people be

Oh well, more people to our side

uh, thanks?

women are so dumb i swear

>incredible privilege
This is why communists need to be beaten in the streets.

>egotistical misogynist
veiled complement right there

Might as well be called an ''asshole''

He has natural right wing knowledge
from his imperial jap genes

If they didnt have cunts, we'd throw rocks at them.

inb4 he becomes WN

"Oh do tell me about my incredible privilege, the thing that you can't actually point to without vague theoretics or blanket assumptions based on race and gendet because you know shit all about my life."

We live in strange times when we become the beacon of tolerance. This ride will never end, will it?

i guess it hit alittle too late
youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88

Asian bitches always return to their roots.

everything we do is for keks even if we are attacking somebody

>kyriarchy

What is that some new kung-fu shit?
Cuz weng chun still remains supreme and that origanically was learned and taught by a woman.

Take that femshittels

What does the Marx tweet even mean? It's incomprehensible.

I don't give a fuck about John Lennon though. He's a fucking faggot. I wish I had that merchant comic with Epstein pulling his strings to Imagine on this phone.

Disgusting. I hope she gets kidnapped and gang raped in a basement for 30 years until she finally dies of an anal prolapse.

Is he getting baited for the first time in his entire life? I find that hard to believe, but maybe I've just spent too long on the chans.

>On 11 August 2015 he tweeted that he is an anarcho-capitalist, saying: "@SpiderFromMarx I don't believe we have ever had a truly capitalistic society. True capitalism is anarchy. I'm an anarchist."
What did he mean by this?

His middle name is his mom's maiden name, once again proving is the best beatle.

>yfw the Crown Prince of Hippies will vote for Trump in November.

He is Lefty Royalty, so most likely he is getting fucked with for the first time in his life.

Good to see.

KEK IS WITH US

Praise kek

JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Glad to see him standing up against the sjw shits

Fuck, I hate Lennon but that shit is just so low.
Isnt he the hippie god?
This cunts turn on to each other, what a scum.

he finally realises how cucked liberals are.

What

the

fuck

if you guys hate john lennon youre fucking retarded

baka

that his brain never developed beyond junior high

that guy is great, he had more iirc, but I lost my folder, anyone care to share?

lol'd have a qt

A KGB asset and a general Communist fuckwrench. What's not to hate?

Nah, he was a good songwriter that was moving from left to right when the CIA killed him. Good that his son is waking up.

RIP, John. youtube.com/watch?v=Da69-pu_pqc

He was a hypocrite and he beat women.

The Beatles a shit

that karl marx was a real nigga but people insult him all the time...or something

only a matter of time before we hear about how marx was secretly black

>womandriving

wew

I though this guy was just a fat sad faggot but he's growing in my estimation

His mom is still ugly and a shitty artist and his dad was a beta faggot and the original preening cuckatrice who ruined the Beatles with his ego and whose bandmate was a batter father to his son than he was
but anyway Sean Lennon is a fat faggot but he might be an OK guy

>My man Marx is dead (RIP to a real one)

My home boy Karl Marx is dead, he was a "real" nigger who understands my inherent inferiority and my need for a society that will make the rich poorer so that I can feel richer.

>and people always talk about him so why it's wrong for me to come for that smushed Beatle

People rightly criticise his political ideology so why is it unacceptable for me to attempt to hurt the feelings of the son of a deceased man I disagree with politically by making crude barbs about his dead father, as these two things are clearly comparable.

Step 1: Invent a new meaning for an old, charged word
Step 2: Deny old meaning at every opportunity
Step 3: Ride the word for all its worth until people realize whats going and it loses its power
Step 4: Complain that no one seems to care anymore; insist that it's proof your ideology is needed
These people could be replaced with bots and no one would notice, even their own families.

I think she meant to mention Vladimir Lenin but got him confused with Karl Marx.

And there's me hating notch for not fulfilling minecraft's potential. He's based.

>qt
>checks flag
lel

John Lennon was based you fucking morons, they killed him because he wasnt contained to just hippy cia brainwashing BS

youtube.com/watch?v=iYjEz441I4M

they were also very aware fo the jews and tried to redpill as many people as they could, just like other bands from that time period, pink floyd, kraftwerk, etc. these guys grew up in post war europe, dead fathers, etc.

spooky stuff

uh oh. he's mansplaining again

>Thanks, cunt!

white and MALE

if youre this triggered by words on a screen perhaps you should return to tumblr friend :^)

>sean ono lemon
>white male

lel

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

how is he white if his mom is a nip?

OH
SNAP

wow, they're so mean, wanting their husband/father's murderer to stay locked up

Haha, top bantz

I don't know who to root for. John Lennon was a degenerate, but it's coming from the mouth of a degenerate.

She's going bald

Absolute MADMAN.

There is hope yet even to the offspring of great corrupters.

Who knows, maybe baby-Soros will one day turn into a full-blown nationalist as well.

>just outright changing the definition of words

>when everyone finally joins your side and there is no one left to conquer
Now i know how alexander the great felt

SJW's are literally writing the left wing off as a viable ideology in the 21st Century , literally dogs with rabies at this point.

It wasn't the epic failures in every country it was tried in

It wasn't the millions of deaths the ideology caused Worldwide

It was rainbow haired tumblr reading problem wearing glasses freaks that literally buried a whole ideology.

Marx
Lenin
Stalin
Mao
Che

Must all be rolling in their graves right now

He was capable of growing a beard. That shows the nip side is sufficiently surpressed for whiteness to prevail.

what an absolutely joyless creature

a lot of the real hippy left moves to the far right for some reason. i would not be surprised at all if the green party turns literally hitler someday

he isn't. hes half breed.

Soros Jr. is a kike, and they're genetically predisposed to subverting the out-group

john lennon had a son and apparently he's a massive numale looking faggot, who would have thought and also who cares

>wearing a fedora and eating a hot pocket

wew

he could outjew jews through

It's called the Horseshoe theory

This is killing my braincells.

>create largest empire in history
>die from mosquito bite and your empire collapses

JUST

welcome to the joy of social definitions

It really made him think

there's a green nazi party in mongolia, their swastika is green and shit

the internet was a mistake.

honestly, my reaction to the clusterfuck of opinions on the internet is to become more reclusive, more isolated, more indifferent to what other people think, more content to just live out my own life in my own little bubble rather than even attempt to wage word war with other people.

Seeing this kind of fucking bullshit that people are arguing about online just makes me never want to talk to anyone again or just remain silent and withhold all opinions to myself.

How do normies even exist in society, constantly engaging with other people? I can only handle life in my NEET cave.

This is a good thing. In a way we should maintain this association to destroy those Jewish ideologies. We saw this coming 2-3 years ago

Fucking plebs calling him a degenerate either don't know shit about the beatles or haven't seen any docs or interviews of lennon speaking. The guy was a brilliant and peaceful soul and his mindless death was a fuckin tragedy, you anons are worse than the equally mindless liberal scum.

i'm sure he's smoking and raughing his ass off while trying to trigger them all.

Massive respect for the guy, battled his bastard father for not considering him a son after his death and made off with some sick loot. Also not a pleb tier musician ex Sup Forumstant here.

Very few jews dare to outjew the Jews themselves. Its probably the most dangerous occupation in the world for the nasally enhanced.

I liked his song dead meat. Is this the time for his vengeance?

youtube.com/watch?v=H-druS-iyzU