Look, she didn't mean what she said. Can't we just like move on already? No feelings hurt, I'm still with her

Look, she didn't mean what she said. Can't we just like move on already? No feelings hurt, I'm still with her

HAHAHA REKT

a "hardworking american" can also be a deplorable person. i mean, she wasn't wrong in what she said.

TO LATE, IT'S OVER HILLDAWG

She fucked up and she knows it. Apologizing unfortunately won't work.

Insulting voters does not get you anywhere

it's OVER

works just fine for trump

even when he backtracks like she just did

shes way off the point now

as long as trump doesn't literally drop his pants at a rally this is where hillary goes out like jeb in a depends overnight

>*please crap*

>implying hipsters vote

No but it shows compassion and honor. Something fags like you cant understand.

I like how your flag almost looks like the Hillcunt logo. You know, the blatant FedEx rip off?

No one gives a shit who you're with.

Trump supporters now have the moral high ground if they accept her apology.

She's not Trump. She has no charisma.

QUICK POST YOUR BINDERS OF DEPLORABLES

hillary is a mess

She meant it.
It was refreshing to know she had an honest moment.

Perfecting that backstroke I see..

Hahaha apologising makes it even worse though and draws even more attention to it. She really fucked up.

This bitch is in so much trouble. And CTR is in full troll mode now. Everyone's trying to deflect as hard as they can and it's kind of hilarious. They know Hillary fucked up bad and they can't fix it. She insulted millions of people. Trump only insults individuals and criminals.

She has none of those things, dude.

What she says, she says out of calculation.

Trump says stupid shit because he's a hot head when he speaks.

>sorry, notsorry
what a hateful bitch

She just can't shut up about her alt-right, can she.

no it shows backtracking. that was a backhanded apology where she just said she was wrong with how many trump people are in the basket but some worked hard. hard work is by no means a metric of morality.

Muh racist
Muh sexist
Muh islamophobe
Muh xenophobe
Muh alt-right

>post yfw "genius" hillarys campaign is just elaborate name-calling

The Hillary campaign is pretty much "not Trump" at this point

No one really likes her; they like the party and Not Trump

If I were in the US and a fan of the DNC, they would have lost me forever as a voter from the leaks and what they did to Bernie, and also how Hillary is a corrupt monster that only got away with crime because of who she is

Fuck....

How will CTR be able to defend this?

Do you know source for the base gif?

So far the excuses I'm seeing paraded around are "name-calling is cool now" "It's totes true yo" and "nuance"

with DELETE THIS posts obv

They'll take some pasta from /r/hillaryclinton like always but it won't be enough this time

tldr

How bad of a word is deplorable? I've never ever hear the word before and have no idea how strong it is.

Deplorable means horrible, despicable, unlikable, deserving condemnation, worst of the worst and that sort of thing. It's a pretty strong insult. She's saying that millions of Americans suck and should be shunned.

Jesus says I should forgive her. So I shall.

Lol it was just a prank bro

She said half of the Republicans are the worst of the fucking worst

Pretty much KKK equivalents

She's lost any Republican "Not Trump" votes with this

damn Pepophobe

>white supremacists like Trump
That's because they, like most Bernie or Hillary supporters, foreigners, and even a lot of Sup Forums are fucking retards who think he's going to deport all immigrants, Mexicans, and Muslims out of the country and advocate for police on black violence when he's literally said none of that. People don't think for themselves and generalize his speeches to the extreme.

You mean the kike neocons that don't give a rat's ass about conservatism?

Never Trumpers aren't conservatives and they aren't republicans. They're globalists who got pissed that somebody started shaking up their game.

It's her brand now. She's quadrupled down on it.

cringe

She did mean it. She knew what she was saying. SHAME!

shes fucking done

NEVER APOLOGIZE

Based as fuck

Has she ever made a mistake in her life? Do her supporters literally think that nothing is ever her fault?

No, we can't. She's a reptilian in human skin

This is fake right? He didn't just BLOW IT AGAIN RIGHT???
REEEEEEEEEEE

At this point, she doesn't know who to pander to anymore.

She can't pander to everyone at the same time.

KEK!

yea, it's fake

jin roh

Not his real account.

Just looked it up, thank god. He's learning.

thanks don

The bells signalling the death knell are tolling, and the sound of the final nails being driven into the Clinton campaign's coffin are echoing on high.

Let us rejoice with strong drink. Odin smiles upon us.

I actually find it somewhat admirable that she would back off this. I'm getting rick sick of the "attack X supporters" game in politics, it gets us no where.

She continues to do it in her statement?

You sound new

Ctr leave

yeah now it's up for the "lel so funi xd" retards to spread it around and confuse normies

it was used to describe the grinch, so it must be pretty bad.

Great. Now we know that not only does she hate half of americans, she's also too weak to even defend her own stupid opinions.

What a great leader she'll make.

...And people actually said trump was the joke candidade....

>compassion and honor
>hillary clinton

WTF I love Hillary now!

Women know nothing of honor.

Somehow this makes her look even worse, she shouldn't have made that statement in the first place but at least have the dignity to stand behind your words. Christ, this woman is a mess

It wasn't really an apology, she doubled down on driving her point home.

Here's the full post.

>Illegal immigrants
>Foreign Muslims
>Voting

>she doubled down
She started it off with

>I regret ...
which already makes her seem as lacking of good judgement

Regardless of whether or not she was right, this was a massive fuck up for her

It sounds so disingenuous, especially considering her voters agreed with her the first time she said it.

they will be able to in the next election depending on who wins this one

>what are paragraphs

Writing is just as much about pleasing the eye as pleasing the grammar nazis.

no.

That "apology" is immediately ignored as soon as she's goes right back to muh racism and misogyny, wtf is Hillary doing

Compassion
Weak liberal faggot detected

But if she can call half of America names she might call Putin a cunt and not have time to write an apology

Yeah, she regrets because it makes her look bad.

In reality, Hillary has nothing but utter contempt for all Americans.

She's not capable of compassion.

She's only publicly sorry because her handlers told her that badmouthing 1/2 the electorate was a really stupid thing to do.

>implying apologizing doesn't make it worse
kek Killary is a Trump plant

i think he means like the passionate cruz-supporting evangelical holdouts, this should shake them up enough to realize letting hillary get elected is dangerous to them at this point

Didn't apologize

Regret does not equal sorry

Hillary regrets using a private email server because she got caught.

Oh no. Trump gets shitted on all the time by the media. Now its her turn to have a taste of her own medicine.

she seems like a loose cannon to me
can't be trusted with the nuclear codes

Shittiest bants of 2016

>unfortunately

Yeah sure is

In sure this will piss off a lot more people than the initial insult did. kek

That's what I was thinking, Trump probably could have pulled the line off. That's scary to think about

>compassion and honor.

wew

Yeah, she was compassionate about Benghazi and she was real honorable about the email scandal right? Kill yourself.

cunt is a sexist insult
she would call him a dick :^)

Subtle.

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
THEY ARE GOING DOWN

→ → →

HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY

Thanks for Correcting The Record[TM]

As I understand it, Trump's voters are fanatical, Clinton's are fickle SJW's who eat their own.