How did she figure out it was david at the end? I didn't catch it

How did she figure out it was david at the end? I didn't catch it.

He didn't know about the cabin on the lake

Only topnotch scene in that movie(even if it was predictable), rest of it can be thrown out.

you just got lindleloffed

You could tell that twist was coming as soon as Walter/David looked at the ship then turned back around.

Ridley Scott is the biggest hack in the industry.

I actually wondered if it was David or not because he didn't have the wound underneath his chin where Walter stabbed him with a nail.

That was fucking pathetic that they completely forgot about that.

Kek

>I actually wondered if it was David or not because he didn't have the wound underneath his chin where Walter stabbed him with a nail.
According to the official plot summary, David uploaded himself into Walter's body. That's why he seemed to change into his clothes so fast.

so he incapacitated Walter, damaged him way more than he already was but he still switched bodies?
I will never understand why Lindlefag and Kuntman still get writing gigs? Are they that good sucking dick?

You could see the twist as soon as they took time to give a clear shot of David reaching for something to shiv him with without resolving it and going straight into "Walter" walking out looking fine.

Or if you are like me you saw the plot potential as soon as we saw that the androids were physically identical and David cuts his hair.

Really? That's even dumber. Why did they even attempt to trick the viewer with this "twist" when it was so damn obvious

There would be literally no reason not to show who won the fight between the two unless the twist was coming. If Walter won and he was Walter then it wouldn't make sense not to show it and psych out the viewer like "maybe it's David nah just kidding"
It's just bad filmmaking

I might just be picky because I read a lot of mysteries and am on the lookout for tricky shit like that and never trust a narrative to be straightforward and completely honest, but I still think it was lazily done.

As soon as I saw him cut his hair I knew the outcome. When he fluted walter I thought it was a red herring

it was a predictable and shit ending, and they didn't even explain how david survived...the last scene shows david about to be killed

this flick is for low iq brainlets

I forget about a lot of stupid shit girls say to me does that mean I'm an imposter as well?

no, just human

>.the last scene shows david about to be killed

explain

didnt he just cough up the shit and walk away

ur a retard

during the faggy android struggle, they show david reaching for a knife without Walter knowing

Walter knew about building a cabin on the lake.

David didn't, she only needed to look at his damn face to realize the motherfucker wasn't Walter...

>this flick is for low iq brainlets

genius. you truly proved the movie is for fucking low IQ brainlets, i am happy now, thanks sir.

I like the movie, it was nice. Plus fassbender did a good job and carried the film on his shoulders.

I wanna fuck that tranny