Stand the fuck up, ape

Stand the fuck up, ape.

it's always the light skinned ones, like they need to prove something to the world

FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE, PROTEST!,

You had your chance to tell black how to live their lives 200 years ago whitey.

That thick one on the left...

>That
>Light skinned

Breh are you high

#enslaveanape hahaha. not like you'll post it on your personal accounts because you're retrograde idiots hahaha

*BRAP*

makes me fucking sick

the secret is revealed, the problem is not white or black people

ITS BROWN aka FAKE BLACK AFRICAN PEOPLE ROAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Why do whores dress like that?

>Stand the fuck up, ape.

STAND THE FUCK UP STRAIGHT, LORDOSIS WHORE

I know right. That hyperlordosis and anterior pelvic tilt is embarassing.

explain this to a non american?

what did OP mean by this?

Golem get ye gone

shes pretty much white in eyes of mother africa standing up over there

racists are pretending to care about the national anthem/other ceremonious events where you're supposed to stand. blacks are kneeling to protest drumpf, because some retarded social media meme that spread around.

it actually started last year with kaepernick and blm

No, (((you))). It started a few days ago. Deus Caesar is going to stop the NFL. MAGA

Nice false flag you faggot, being made to look wrong isn't fun is it?

how is everyone ignoring the space marine on the left?

Why are niggers so retarded?

OP BTFO

>I was just pretending to be retarded.

>No, (((you))). It started a few days ago. Deus Caesar is going to stop the NFL. MAGA

T.retard

everyone who stands at this point realistically is a racist by the way at the this point.

All the angry people over kneeling for the national anthem acting like they're standing at attention with their hats off while watching the game at home instead of sitting in a beat up lazy boy with their nascar hats on shotgunning a beer.

MAYBE HE WANTS THE APE TO FUCKING STAND UP

Ok I KNOW you did not just imply PoC are monkies. You did not. Not today. Not with the orange dipshit in office.

This site is known for deplorable stuff, but that would be some really fucking horrible shit.

If I ever saw you I would slap you the fuck out. Idiot.

APE LIKE SPACE MARINE

You shouldn't call anyone a retard after composing that disaster of a post.

>being this mad over a flag
Lmfaoo

>HATE AMERICA OR ELSE YOUR A RACIST

GO BACK TO AFRICA KNEELERS

Why not just ignore it? Giving them attention is exactly what they want.

Its some maga shills spamming trump related shit all over Sup Forums. Its usually whatever is in the news cycle that given week.

COME ON YOU APES
YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER

It's not about the flag. That's a scapegoat. As OP shows it's about being racist.

Niggers

>"Unlike the cruel Trump who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel" - Colin Kaepernick, 2017

remember this is fine though

Have you seen Game of Thrones? They are bending the knee.

WHITES TOGETHER, STRONG!

Fuck I miss high school sometimes during my sophomore year my gym class was the same period as the volleyball practice shit so I would always get to see prime ass and thigh every other day.

Nice blog, degreenerdate.

Nice phonepost, retard.

and mod dub threads hmm

>went free-agent
still nobody has signed him
pottery

Nice try, retard, but I don't use tracking devices.

Notice how that one is a Sup Forums related meme with dates all over the place, with different opening posts, different file names and different file sizes.
Whereas these and many others is the same exact post, with the same exact image spammed in a period of a couple of days until the next one. That is clearly the same fag.

Picture related is Sup Forums related. Your favorite thread is Sup Forums shit no different than the OP spam

pfffft hahahah

her posture is appalling

He was benched, and then cut.

He only started the kneeling shit after he was benched.

Oh, you're a tough guy, ain't ya?

ey niggaz dis sumshit knamsayin yall feeling that knee righ naw?

That's pretty bad too but that it's at the very least Sup Forums related, spans months and has different opening posts. OP is samefagging the same shit multiple times a day that is way off topic.

Why is that bitch such a whore?