How would you celebrate a Trump victory?

How would you celebrate a Trump victory?

Cry and laugh while updating the Sup Forums sticky and half-ironically posting "WE DID IT Sup Forums!"

shitpost on Sup Forums during the night

Mock my leftist classmates during the day

These ones

I really don't know.
I like him because he's like a troll opposed to Shillary but I think I'd be really skeptical.

Drink copious amount of beer and call in sick for work.

Party time.

Welcome the new reich with open arms and an air show.

Blowing up a mosque prolly.

Showing up at the office the next day wearing pic related

>call in sick for work

Nigger. Just write in a vote for Bernie

I work 40 hours and go to grad school full time. I'm far from a Bernout.

>france

Take a week off to shitpost on every Sup Forums board, make dank memes, and work on a tribute video to the best of Sup Forums and the Trump campaign.

6 pack and a long night of WE FUCKING DID IT Sup Forums! posts

Punch an illegal alien

Come home from a round of drinks with my privileged white bros, and then meme all night on Sup Forums while scouring the internet for whale tears and liberal suicides that would follow in its wake.

The Triggering would solidify 2016 are YOTY all years.

Drive to my campus and openly laugh at everybody maniacally

>tfw november Sup Forums will either be Sup Forums btfo spam or WE DID IT Sup Forums spam that leaks out across all boards

Yeah election day on Sup Forums is fun. The whole website jumps in here.

America Beer formerly known as Budweiser.

I would too user.

I'll be back home (Misrata, Libya) in November insha'allah, so I'll do some Arab fireworks with my AK 47 and post it on YouTube for you guys.

At least you're going back. :^)

Celebrate in Sup Forums for a bit. Open kikebook, laugh and cry equally as hard reading the butthurt from the libtards and the libertardians I went to basic training with - watch them have mental breakdowns from being forced to serve in the military under Trump, when I (along with every other right-winger to join in the past 8 years) joined under Obama.

Then go to the gym and destroy all my PR's while listening to Lee Greenwood's "Proud To Be An American" with my Make America Great Again hat on.

Begin preparing my body and my mind for the second glorious war on Mexico.

Demonstrating my full power level on Facebook after hiding for years.

Tacos. Lots of fucking Tacos.

would just stay in my shithole and laugh while watching how US GDP drops down

seriously, whoever you pick american dream is dead and you are all fucked up

Its like the superbowl on Sup Forums or the Eurovision on Sup Forums but even bigger

Sup Forums is the best website, feels so comfy here, just like home

Shitpost here.
Screenshot as much of the butthurt on social media so I can laugh for years to come.
Begin preparations for the race war.

I'd sit back and have a quiet dinner with my wife.
I'd reflect on the world not being as shitty as I thought. It's be happy that enough American voters actually saw through Hillary's lies.
I'd probably cry a few tears of joy.

But at least most of us aren't literally a genuine pollock.

I would definitely cringe. Our 45th president is really this goy? Then I would laugh at America's stupidity.

Sorry. Replied to wrong post.

I would shitpost everywhere with "WE WUZ PRESDIENTS 'N' SHIT"

make a smug face while browsing the stream of screenshots of IM LITERALLY SHAKING from all over the internet

Browse Sup Forums for a week straight for the lib buttblast compilations

Fuck off we're full

Burn some donuts in my local college while screaming MAGA

I'm saving a bottle of wine for the occasion. If he wins, it's going to be a comfy night. Imagine waking up in the morning and realizing he's president. Although I don't want to keep my hopes up, shit's gonna be great.

I would build a second wall on our border for ya to make sure the muzzies and mexicans don't come through Canada

Make myself a mug "liberal tears" in the same font as those "male tears" mugs and drink everything I can from it.

Champagne while shitposting on all the big boards.

Laugh at the massive chimp outs. Laughing. Possibly with a beer.

have never watched the elections live

when does it start and end in yuro time ?

Celebrating with some alcoholic beverages and watching the left and the shitskins completely chimp out.

>those headlines
>"I-it was because of low minority turn out"

I've got a nice unopened Cognac I dont think they make anymore that is my absolute favorite. Going to open a minibottle of it and shitpost. Going to soak up all the tears and enerygy from the nevertrumps and the hillary supporters.

This is home.

>would
>not will

Wtf are you doing nigger? Are you doubting our emperor?

By getting really fucking high

THIS

With this, I have it waiting for the occasion.

I will be proposing to my muslim gf and get her here on a fiance cisa. I'll fuck her tight as im a make America great Again hat

We'll be in here posting Kek memes during the vote count, so I guess we'll be here

I'd be on Sup Forums alright.

this nigga gonna have a busy wednesday

But we're not Poland so there's always that