Anyone want to story time these? Just found out

Anyone want to story time these? Just found out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7G_ZgbBzJ4
youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs
youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlE0g3MYMaw
pastebin.com/F6a9mRGq
ja-za-kaddafi.livejournal.com/994302.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>glasses

REEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME A REBOOT RIGHT FUCKING NOW. LAZY SHITS STOP WRITING MY DAUGHTERU

>this fucking page

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

omfg

who is the author?

THE BRAZENNESS.

Dont tell me there is a page on how she personally saved the Lybian embassy as well.

where do i even fucking begin

Holy fuck

This is Best Korea-tier propaganda.

>she was also always for gay rights and cured cancer!

The other totally knows she got child molesters off and knows it. He's just fucking with us.

I can't wait until she loses and all this crap ass publishing gets tossed into land fills like ET for Atari

>by Merkels american-jewish cousin Markel
it smelled fishy but now I know

Just read theres a third one too. What the fuck.

She helped a rapist get off and laughed about it.

10/10 would fug

>Colon
literally shit tier

post more

This is Stalin/Kim cult of personality tier.
What the hell, america?

Holy shit! First the feminists go out of their way to point out accomplished women from the 1950s (which there were in some cases), then they say none of them exist!

What did they mean by this?

yea. fuck Curie, Monroe or Nightingale

He owns a black baby farm

>But in the town of Park Ridge, Illinois
>along came Hillary

REEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK ILLINOIS, WHY IS THIS STATE SO GOOD AT PRODUCING THE SHITTIEST OF HUMAN GARBAGE

>elected Obama as Senator

EVERYTHING IS ILLINOIS FAULT

FIB WAR NOAW

This makes me angry.

So this is what brainwashing looks like

>It didnt matter what those people said

About what Hillary? About what?

Liberals always make creepy propaganda kids books, the Obama one was pretty bad too.

Given that it says 'only boys had no ceilings on their dreams', I assume it means that that guy always dreamt about raising a black kid as a single father.

That Hillary's tongue game had nothing on Monica's

she looks like judeau and, similarly,
i'd feed her to a monster

and she was a very active first lady!

Sure, why not? Now that her campaign is officially dead, we can reminisce about old times.

Hillary Clinton supports lolicons so we should all be voting for her

>child of hope
>worsr racial tensions since the '60s

And everything went to shit.

christ this isn't even OK propoganda

>It didn't matter what people said

lel Eleanor Roosevelt did that shit like 50 years before her.

Horrible squat form, what a shame.

Yeah, those free black men of 1950s America with no limits to what they could do.

I love how they have black people in there, despite blacks still not having complete equality under the law.

is that mao to the left?

>despite blacks still not having complete equality under the law.

I meant, not having complete equality under the law in the law in the 50s, obviously.

Well, he always did like apes

Why on earth did they include so many blacks in that picture, were they trying to make it ironic?

underrated bong-bantz

I guess Hillary always wanted to be cucked like a man, sadly she never got the chance to raise one of Bill's bastards.

That's a nice Shindler's List reference with the drab grey contrasting with the little girl in red.

Traditional gender roles = holocaust. Wow.

When hillary was born two swans where descending from heaven and layed a olive tree on her bed. The Olive tree has not decayed until this day.

In her childhood sages from all across the world came visit her and learn from her femal wisdom.

Before she visited Highschool Hillary had already invented the letter press.

True story

kek

>those barrier-breaking black dudes who could only be entertainers didn't have ceilings on their dreams because they were boys
>there were no female entertainment personalities in the 1950s

holy shit white women wanna be oppressed so bad

We need something like this for our dear leader Hillary:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7G_ZgbBzJ4

VAGINA
A
G
I
N
A

>two swans where descending from heaven and layed a olive tree on her bed. The Olive tree has not decayed until this day...

What a coincidence! That's what happened when I was born too!

>In the moment Hillary was born the clouds disappeared and scientists confirmed somewhere an unicorn had an abortion.

Yep, it was Hillary who really kicked things off for women

All hail supreme being Hillary

It all started..... you have to watch the rest.

youtu.be/pWvjq1eRSAs Part-1

youtu.be/kiAq6dneLgI Part-2

I'm not threatening violence against the people involved in these books, but I would like to see them legally be executed by the state once nationalists gain power of the state

reminds me of commie propaganda back in yugo days

>son of promise
>child of hope
>dindu nuffin

this shows america is just another dystopic totalitarian mess full of propaganda

Whittle did a pretty good one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlE0g3MYMaw

do i even need to say it

Is that pic from a movie?

When I was born there was a tornado that killed dozens of people. It's not really relevant but it's kinda related and I wanted to share that.

>Was the land ready? Not yet.

Yeah i guess your shitty campaign was our fault, vaginanigger

I hope someone adds the addendum of Trump beating her and then she dies without ever achieving her dream.

>MLK inspired Hillary more than anyone
>At the age of 14
This is approaching best Korea tier dear leader propaganda about Kim-Il-Sungs exploits

>hillary clinton once said "blacks should be kept under heel" and called them "super predators"
>is shown supporting black people
How fucking twisted is this shit

I bet Hillary doesn't even need to shit either

>Hilldog found a tribe of Umpa Lumpas. She enslaved them and force them to work for her campaign.

SHE DEFENDED A CHILD RAPIST AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT SCREEEEEEEE

pastebin.com/F6a9mRGq

First thing you have to know about Donald Trump is that he is a time traveler from a time when men have enormous genitalia and towering intellects. That's just for starters. Ask about his mind control sometime. But the important part is that he can travel through time based on some arbitrary rules that will no doubt become important and retroactively seem logical enough.

Anyway, here is the story of Donald Trump's quest to save Hillary Clinton from her twin demons: Bill and Crooked. Some parts get a little twisty but don't worry, it's dank.

Hillary Rodham started life as a well adjusted young girl, bright and adorable. She was the smile on your grandpas face and the red in a schoolboys cheek. Life was an amazing adventure, full of laughter and fear and striving and loving and losing and wishing and hoping and yearning! This was a girl who knew no danger, knew no limit, knew no obstacle she could not overcome.

And she grew up to be a good little Goldwater girl. White America, red white and blue. A wonderful life awaited!

But she met Bill.

Bill was a cunt. The most charming guy you'll ever meet, but his biology gave him the ability to lie without feeling bad – an ability our bright eyed girl from the Midwest had no defense for. Bill looked at her and said – lying, with sincerity! - that the rumors about him were all untrue and he was a good man and he'll be true and you'll never regret it...

Bill was a cunt. He lied well enough that our girl followed him lovingly and hopefully to meet her second demon.

Crooked came so easily onto our girl that it should scare all of us. Bill's lies couldn't hold up forever, Hillary was far, far too smart for that. But the idea Bill is a demon....? No. He is a good man.

The first lie. Crooked dug its talons deep with the first lie.

Dump when?

She defended a child rapist...

She can't keep getting away with it.

>Albert Einstein
That fucking misognist.

I am tempted to do a spin of comic because this book is just too hillarious but then again I could get arrested for hatespeech here in Germanistan...

>OOPS slipped my communist hero in
>liberals aren't communists silly goy :^))))

>the guy with the black baby is Britain holding argentiana
>the chef is italy
>albert einstein is israel
Can't really think of anymore

124 pages all together, anyone willing?

Why is she being depicted as some weird little kid loli or something?
Hillary Clinton is nearly 80 years old.

this kek

daily reminder this is real

is a guy named Sven the artist?

LOL Chelsea was way uglier than that.

meme that shit. i wish someone would play the tape ofnher laughing about the child molester she got off when was a lawya

Sven? Isn't that Swedish?

She even has the problematic glasses.

>that bulge

send it to me meine freunde i will distribute

>go to detroit
>shake the hands of some crackbabies
>somehow this makes her a hero

THICC
H
I
C
C

The illustrator knows.

Doctor Livingston, I presume.

I hope hugh is there to introduce her to the rest of her life as cant into president left over

This is great. Seriously. Where can i buy these? Every little girl needs to see what's possible in their lives.

Meanwhile, the Trump edition has swimsuit segments.

LOL. Reminds me of the comic book in pic related, which you can read in its entirety here.

ja-za-kaddafi.livejournal.com/994302.html

Actually quite nicely done.