Can I get an unironic explanation as to why this scene is a meme? What exactly gives it so much appeal?

Can I get an unironic explanation as to why this scene is a meme? What exactly gives it so much appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQO6lFLLhWg
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2vBW6jvspF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
youtube.com/watch?v=dI3MARgU0s8
youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Bane is a big guy for you

Do you guys think CIA will be a white walker in GoT?

Because you don't get to bring friends

Plan 9 from Outer Space in modern times.

Like The Room, but actually made by one of the most overhyped directors of all time rather than a Middle Eastern Gollum looking motherfucker.

>unironic
we find it funny. to this day I find myself spontaneously rehearsing the dialogue out loud in public.

Because it's full of corny dialogue that's easy to mock.

Dayne?

>Plan Trips from Outer Get

Okay so the real reason of the meme status of this scene is that it is one of those scenes that if you just XD turn your brain off it's a good scene that establishes the villian but literally as soon as you start trying to pick it apart you realize literally nothing at all makes sense and the more you analyze the more it falls apart, the dialogue makes no sense, nobody responding to any actual sentence, the people just saying whatever, the baffling exchanges, the fact Bane's plan makes no sense as it clearly wouldn't just be XD a wreckage with fucking bullet holes and the wings torn off.

The scene just doesn't make sense from any angle

and that's what makes it great

It's actually a brilliantly filmed scene.

Chekd

Big guy for you

This coupled with his expectations after TDK.

Oh yes that's actually another thing,

THIS WAS THE FIRST THING PEOPLE SAW IN THE CINEMA, this is what some people died watching, some random fucking scene that was to follow one of the finest superhero movies to come out that makes virtually no sense

>Uh, you don't get to bring bullets.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQO6lFLLhWg

Real answer inc: autism

The whole film is full of pretentious nonsense start to finish. Is the tangerine bollocks in this movie too?

The scene makes absolutely no sense. Non of the characters actions or motivations add up. You can pick literally any frame of the scene and find something wrong with it. It's such a clusterfuck that it became timeless.

sorry buddy, I'm just here for the memes. I can't into intellectual film watching at all.

nah m8 mumsy wouldn't release em for filming

Also add legacy factor. Baneposting became icon of Sup Forums board. As dumb and autistic it is, it created Sup Forums "pop culture" sort of.

Because it really tries to be intense and dramatic, but the dialogue and delivery is so bad that it's just laughable. It felt like a joke even before it became one.

HOTHEAD

The sheer amount of dumb dialogues makes it easy to reference it in any situation didn't help the meme spread either.

Then it got to a point where it just left having any sort of sense because it was mocked so much and it became this weird thing where nobody knows what's really that funny but it is. Just like when you repeat a word too much it starts loosing ''sense''.

>why this scene is a meme?

As every meme on Sup Forums (Lovecraftian being the latest example) it is a forced meme. It was forced to annoy Nolan fanboys (as was BRAVO NOLAN). As for why, it has some vaguely misinterpretable dialogue which caught on.

wrong
the whole scene is an absurdity after another and people blew it out of proportion on top of that
it partially became a meme because the audio was leaked before the launch of the movie
this too

this too, I hadn't seen this post

nah you don't get it
I mean, repetition is required to make it funny, but we totally know what's funny about it

That pretty much describes every Nolan movie.

Can someone please provide a link to the scene? Lol

here you go user
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

this
only that it was a leaked preview, not just leaked audio
youtube.com/watch?v=2vBW6jvspF8

This. It's a hilariously bad scene, made even more funny by the contrast of the shiny coat of paint that all nolan films have. You watch it a few times and it slowly just falls apart, that makes it absurdly hilarious.

It's also ridiculous how many people don't realize TDKR is fucking terrible.

The meme makes fun of nolan, all the retards who think TDKR is a good movie, how dumb audiences are, and how dumb you were for thinking there was nothing wrong with the scene at first either.

The "with no survivors" sounds better in the original version desu.

It's a forced meme . Aways has been. It's not nearly as funny (neither pre nor post meme-status).
We're much more like reddit than we'd like to admit

There are so many subtle references and allegories to Nietzschean philosophy in this short scene. Hotheads will never understand.

When Agent Wilson calls Bane a "big guy" he's clearly referencing him as the Übermensch, while himself indulges in slave morality represented by the authoritarian institution that is Central Intelligence Agency. Note how Wilson never references himself as his real name. There is no individuality in him, only CIA. The essence of slave morality (represented as the "flight plan", opposed to master morality - the "master plan") is utility: the good is what is most useful for the whole community, not the strong. But he does not see beyond initial good and evil.

Also prior to the scene, Wilson shoots out of the plane without actually killing anyone. He does so out of misguided anger, furious that neither faith in god nor scientific knowledge has not given him the rest or respite he desires. At the same time, CIA shooting the sky symbolizes the death of God as a source of morality for people, leading to the unhooding of Bane, the Übermensch.

When Bane crashes the plane with no survivors, he's crashing the entire worldview based on slave morality. He's crashing old thoughts and institutions such as religions (Christianity for example). He's crashing secular humanism. He's crashing herd mentality. He's crashing even himself, as he overcomes his former self to become the over-man. In this crash, a fire rises in the wreckage - the triumph of "life" over "logic"

Then, in the end Bane reminds Dr. Pavel that "Now is not the time for fear, that comes later!" The world is necessarily moved in a cycle, endlessly repeating all past events due to finite amount of matter and infinite amount of time. In this eternal recurrence, the plane crash will repeat - again and again.

But if life triumphs over logic, the only meaning is life then is the will to power, that means the big guy will always be in charge here.

Bravo Nolan.

Everyone loves the plane scene, even the President, aka the Baneposter in chief
youtube.com/watch?v=Ddvk4aWNS50
youtube.com/watch?v=dI3MARgU0s8

This. Memento. Good grief.

First thing that springs to mind is when the plane gets hijacked two of the marine dudes just turn around put their guns away and start pummelling the hostages.

The more you pay attention to it, the less sense it makes

someone post the newspaper frontpage for the Gotham Times

this one?

Almost

That is the epitome of dialogue that seems fine when read, but when spoken makes no sense. Like everyone involved had read it so many times that it made sense to them to hear it, but made little to no sense to people hearing it for the first time without having read it prior. Also, the first time i saw it in theatres, i had no idea what was going on because i couldnt understand what was being said. Banes voice just sounded like noise.

>based Trump

>Raw
>no fuckin' filter
>crooked needle
>hot head

So many hotheads ITT, when will they get outta here?

Kek. It would even work, but somewhat differently, if you switched the woman and the dishwasher.

youtu.be/CxUskbSn8jo

wasnt this scene leaked before the movie premiered?
if so i believe the immediate attention it got helped fuel the meme

Everything was better in that original clip. Bane saying "until I put on the mask " earlier allowed for some ominous tension to build, whereas it happened too quickly in the final one. Bane's voice is also less over the top and allowed me to take him more seriously as a villain. That shit voice destroyed any ounce of threat level he was suppose to have.

Fucking checked

It's one of the better forced memes out there (as in making fun of something that's actually funny) but why would you deny its origin?

>mew_by_riley.jpg
kek

>mew_by_riley.jpg
kek

it was never forced
the proof is that it resurfaces every time, people can't help baneposting
hell, I made this OC back in the primaries

shit, forgot pic

BANVS?

>resurfaces

Now when it is a part of Sup Forums "culture"

It was very Shakespearian

this is great because it plays well with the ZS-NVB theme

>communist_airplane_getting_physically_removed.jpg

>not posting the superior version

BAAAAAANE OPEN THE DOOOOOR

he means the WINGLESS PLANE FOUND one

NOOO THE THER DOOOOOOR

That's a big head

Why do you zombiefags keep pushing it?

Forced meme, like Sup Forums tries to do with everything. At least this one is slightly amusing, though unlike the Sneed and Chuck shit. I've seen threads on Sup Forums that quite genuinely say LET'S MAKE THIS A MEME GUYS, they are that desperate for attention.

Forehead.

thf llighg paln i jsust filed with thagalelncln lsilsjmee maaymen droprovel her btt onyl ooen fojuf aoju!

>baneposting goes on for 6 years and counting
>"b-but guys i-its a forced meme !"

When will hotheads ever learn

some autist forced it and some newfaggots from reddit ate it up as le epic meme xD

just filter it.

You dont get to bring no homies lil nigga...

uh, you don't get to bring gets.

Because the dialogue is really bad and banes plan doesn't make much sense.

Congratulations, you got yourself dubs. Whats the next step in your master plan?

unironically true, this is the most parasitic and intrusive meme of all time, nothing comes close, not even rollin' dubs.

2deep4me. Is all cape shit this deep and I was just too naive to understand? Am I really my own enemy? What is the purpose of life?