Now that the Dust is settled finally...

Now that the Dust is settled finally, can we admit that Joe Rogan verbally annhilated Stephen Crowder during their podcast weed debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE

DUDE FREEDOM IS BAD

DUDE

"What is something you don't care about"

"I don't care so much about weed or the debate surrounding it"

"ARE YOU GOING TO MISS YOUR FLIGHT BITCH?"

Joe Rogan is the stereotypical 'enlightened' pot head and anyone who can't see that is likely one themselves. He's 50 years old and posts photos of the terrible food he makes on social media, like a teenage girl

there is only one patrician reason for wanting drugs legalized

to take the marketshare away from niggers and spics. if legal businesses are selling coke and heroin, then the gangs will have no income. the entire culture of niggerdom will be eliminated with the stroke of a pen.

I'd never heard of Crowder before this show. I thought Joe lost his composure and was a cunt. I thought he was a bigger man than that.

It's amazing how much this bothered you all. Doesn't the right like to make fun of the left for being pussies?

>jamie pull up that video of me fucking his wife

wow joe was that really necessary?

On the latest episode with Jim Norton, Joe literally said he uses pot to think and to write. Not even joking. Made me chuckle.

xd yeah dude weed is only 4 dumb lazy hippies and doesnt help with the creative process at all, there aren't #straightedge4lyfe!
u feel this way or stronger about alcohol to im sure??

DUDE WEED

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably religion. I don't really care if people smoke it or if it’s legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me. I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

You're not helping your case.

Every pothead I have ever known acts just like this when you refuse to smoke with them or disagree with the healing powers of dank. They get defensive,blather about "Big Pharma" and eventually just settle for "Naw fuck you dude, you're a square!"

Side with crowder.

They both were annoying I almost turned it off

Why is it that marijuana users are almost universally low status losers with no job, no gf and no self respect?

Why did Rogan get this drunk before this show?
I know he smokes weed on the show a lot but I don't think he's gotten that shitfaced drunk on air before.

Is it because Crowder is insufferable without alcohol?

Crowder is an American hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

No. Because then drugs would be heavily regulated and the niggers would sell inferior or superior versions for a new market. All decrimination would do is create competition, and the regulated market would lose.

As a Dutch person I can say you're talking out of your ass.
Why are you doing that, user?

this is what happens when your self identity revolves around drugs