youtu.be/XCalEoil1aY
imgur.com/a/d9mPS
soundcloud.com/penguin-books/now-we-are-600-questions
youtu.be/dbQ9Wnvp-yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOAT

>cats made the thread early again

CLETUS FREE ZONE

I just listened to The Locked Room. It was really good.

They have to work in synergy with as few disruptive actors as possible.

Yes I wanted to avoid that topic.

JUST

Leave this shit in the old thread

I'm willing to drop the discussion if the people replying to me are, sure.

>Look into my eye

What was your reaction?

mfw

>pls no ban
>instantly deleted
kek

lads...

>Since when did Derek have a concept of blasphemy?

Alex Kingston does a wonderful performance in the River Song audios. I could visualize her expressions.

Was that your first time listening to them? I'm a massive fan.

/who/, what are your honest thoughts on President Donald Trump?

I've listened to 2nd series eps before, but I've never heard Signs before.

Offtopic

How come you did the second volume first? And yeah Signs is brilliant. I thought Five Twenty-Nine was the highlight of vol2. How'd you like the other guy/actor in Signs?

I was mainly interested in seeing River and Seven play off each other, so I went with the second volume first. I'm going through my backlog now.

And I liked the other guy too.

tfw barnaby edwards replies to you on twitter

youtu.be/XCalEoil1aY

How can one showrunner be so comfy? Even Christel couldn't dull the comfy here. I could listen to RTD talk all day.

And I really like James Goss too, so great video overall.

I also recommend the Mark Gatiss+Matt Lucas aftershow for another comfy video.

why is christel grey now?

wait are you and the cloister trip the same person

what the fuck

Hm?

Maybe a tribute to Capaldi?

Because by all accounts, RTD is a likable, funny person. After all, he was the one who could charm the pants off of BBC execs and convince them to bring Doctor Who back.

I think they think the CLSTR in your trip stands for Cloister

they would rather have white female doctor than a black doctor.

Much as I love (and prefer) Steven's writing, he really simply cannot (or will not?) schmooze the way RTD can. RTD has a lovely natural charisma and really knows how to practically make popular television. You can see pre NewWho RTD knew exactly how to bring Doctor Who back and make it successful all along.

It does.

If some gross-looking guy with a mullet and a leather jacket who struggled to make eye contact tried to pitch a Doctor Who revival to the BBC, he'd get laughed out of the office. While RTD was a guy who could easily convince people to walk through coal while smiling.

i found your twitter handle. im sure you can see why i think that now.

I absolutely agree with their choice.

Also if you haven't already seen this, here's a 1999 DWM piece interviewing RTD/Moffat/Cornell/Parkin/Gatiss/Roberts on how they'd bring the show back imgur.com/a/d9mPS RTD has the perfect pragmatic sense of how to actually get it done

? My handle is Neo CLSTR/NeoCloister just as here. Cloister's is Cloister Wraith, just as here.

>It does.
Really, I could have sworn it was cluster. Huh.

Best BF director.

Ha, oh this tripcode had a bit of a messy origin, but it was always a reference to Cloister. I welcome alternative interpretations though!

He does some excellent work

Have any Aussies here ever ordered a physical BF CD before? What was the shipping like?

Could Stephen Colbert work on a Doctor Who episode in these trying times? They had Richard Dawkins on back in the day.

Reminder Lymerence supports a Walsh companion

Why are they lego?

It was a different time.

NewWho Doctors eat ass.
Classic Doctors make do.

Does anyone have a mega with The Gods of Winter audio?

There is no audio Mega.
/who/res make do

this is comfy, i love that he genuinly is still a fan, not just

>yeah im totally still a fan guys lol

Oh he's a monstrously huge fan. He referenced fucking Kronkburgers in S1. And he seems properly enamoured with Moffat's run of the show too.

I hope in some years we'll see Moff comfy and relaxed like this, able to just enjoy the show without stress too.

I'm so fucking angry.

RTD talked to the Great Intelligence about the Doctor Who poem book.
soundcloud.com/penguin-books/now-we-are-600-questions

Im gonna miss gatiss a little bit desu, not for his writing perse but just his presence.

The Doctor of War

We'll still have Sam Kisgart.

Kino starting in the stream right about now.

The first thing you notice about the Doctor of War is that she's unarmed. For many...it's also the last.

What was the best era of the EDA books?
The Nuala Buffini era (The Eight Doctors - War of the Daleks)
The Stephen Cole era (Alien Bodies - The Ancestor Cell)
The Justin Richards era (The Burning - The Gallifrey Chronicles)

(He's right!)

>Great Intelligence
You mean 9th/10th Doctor

My t-shirt arrived! I'm so fucking hyped, you have no idea.

Oh gosh you're gonna wear it around aren't you!

I really hope nardole comes back, he has been so fucking good.

I have a class today and... well. I might just be that sort of loser, I haven't decided yet. It's much too big for me, though, but it's wearable!

Did the The Day of the Doctor fix the 10th Doctor? Was him not wanting to go subconsciously not wanting him to go to his final regeneration and to Trenzalore? Or was he just a massive, throbbing pussy?

I have the 7th Doctor's one.
Enjoy the collar being far too low so it looks silly.

woah thats a cool intepretation.

The fear in his eyes wasnt fear of regenerating, but rather fear of becoming the next doctor (he knows that the doctor he met was the next one because he only had one regen left) and thinking that he'll have to face his grave.

I'm not trying to be a dick but I thought that was obviously the alternative idea Moff gave us in the 50th, not some cool hidden interpretation an user worked out. People were talking about it in the live threads back in 2013

It's better than the alternative.

You really think that was moffs goal? change the ending of a character he didnt create? and not just a fan service line in the biggest fan service episode of the shows history?

That's why I asked.

Not change, offer an alternative idea. Like he does all the time for elements of Classic Who, RTD Who, and his own run. He loves giving fans options and self-professed says headcanon is where the show truly lives so giving fans options is a good thing.
Oh, well I agree :)

This. Direct quote:

>Oh, it's funny, writing stuff about the Doctor's past. You always have to leave options - you can't be definitive. Or at least that's how I feel about it. I like the audience to have a choice. If, in Listen, you're happy that the little boy in the bed is the Doctor, then great. But if you're not, that's fine too. I keep saying, headcanon is important, because that's where the show really happens: in the hearts and minds of all the people watching.

t. DWM 496. The whole segment is interesting, Moff uses the example of the Doctor's changing name through the show to make the case for headcanon being the real beating heart of Doctor Who.

Is there a full list of all the important people leaving this series?

What if we get a really kino regeneration in the snow that melts the snow and leaves jodie standing there in a bright green grassy patch of land with the tardis next to her

It does look a little weird... but it doesn't seem that bad! Mostly it's just the fit that annoys me, cus there's no shape to it, but even then it's only a minor inconvenience.

Thread theme: youtu.be/dbQ9Wnvp-yQ

Doctor CUTE

I'm willing to bet money there will be a subtle boobs joke. They will play it comedic.

we dont deserve her lads

@cats

thanks.

tardisposting is okay sometimes

lads...

ah, i see you are a man of culture aswell

Lovely pics that pair

tfw didn't order the steelbook of s9

lads..........

Guys Jenna has a penis

I love that it makes them perfect equals, you could ask someone whos never seen the show point to the main character and they wouldnt know. adds to claras arc really well

Perfect for S9!

...lads...

>tfw no one to do couple profile pics with
it's a stupid idea anyway

you could do a couple OF profile pics, it's almost the same!

>You may be THE Doctor, but I am A Doctor...the unoriginal, you might say!

>moffat stole the entire impossible girl/jumping into the doctor's timeline/enemy-influenced "perfect companion" stuff from the EDAs
he can't keep getting away with this

Pls don't morph into n8 McGanon