Youtube ads are now x2

>youtube ads are now x2

Is the adpocalypse over? Will this fix it?

x2 what?

You have to solve to fucking Captchas to shitpost now. Who is behind this lads?

>x2
Good movie.

whenever a youtube ad comes up now and you skip it, it goes to ad number 2. Not sure if it's every time but it's happening a lot for sure.

>not supporting your content creators

>Not having ad blocker

>to
Two

no. I'm so fucking glad every single youtuber's career is dead in the water. Twitch is next btw

Twitch is the next big thing or Twitch is the next to die?

>youtube ads
I've never seen a single one.

twitch isn't going anywhere for an extremely long time

twitch has the people in the chat actively handing dollars over to the streamer and the site

it's a winning mechanic for now at least

The ads are an excuse to censor unwanted material on jewtube, with sponsors as the reason Jewtube can deny revenue and even remove "offensive" material, prior to ads it was impossible to do so without appearing biased. This is all due to Jewtube being bought out by Google and the appointment of the kike CEO Susan Wojcicki. Google is richer than Midas and more powerful than the CIA, it doesn't need ad revenue.

>what're ad block addons?
kys

What is twitch?

have you opened a stream recently they make bank form donation.

if you don't have adblock you're a literal cuck retard.

>not supporting your content creators
They're not your friends, user.

For some reason adblock plus does not work anymore for me on jewtube, and it's driving me mad. I've discovered that I can skip the ads by going a page backwards, and then forwards fastly, but it is not ideal.

Try ublock origin, it's better anyways.

Thanks mate

what i dont get about streaming sites in general is why they dont get fucked over more with copyright violations regarding music playing in the background

Youtube isn't the same as hollywood. If I don't watch ads or buy merch. The content creators will actually go away.

>If I don't watch ads or buy merch. The content creators will actually go away.
No, they'll find other ways of payment, such as patreon.

No they wont. You dont owe them anything, they just want you to think they'll leave you if you don't give them money. They're playing you.

While the YouTube stuff might hurt smaller Twitch streamers, the major Twitch streamers aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Lirik has ~20,000 subscribers. Assuming they are all just tier 1 subs (and I'm sure a lot of them are actually tier 3) he's making roughly $50,000 a month. Losing some ad revenue on YouTube is something he won't even notice.

nah its going back to the way it used to be. stay mad

Youtube has ads? I wouldn't know since I use uBlock Origin.

bezos is the new richest man in the world

it's owned by amazon, gaben will be BTFO in our lifetime

Sorry Sup Forums but large normie corporations don't want to associate with your autismal Nazism which runs rampant on YouTube (e.g. Pewdiepie).

Honestly I wonder how much longer YouTube will even be around. It's been operating at a loss since its Google bought it.

still making money by doing nothing

>I wonder how much longer YouTube will even be around.

It will never die. It is integral to people's connection to Google.

cuck

Yeah, you keep dicksucking those normie corporations user.

Your channel?

people giving that much money to streamers is obscene

lmao no