geekitikis.com/products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck, that's a lot of money for a bunch of plastic crap, t. Third worlder

Capitalism was a mistake.

>VMAX TICKET
>GEEKI TIKI
>POP! VINYL
What the fuck is this shit?

I suppose it's not a particularly attractive deal, but what if I were to tell you that you also receive a collectible coin with it?

>pop vinyl
ugh

>geek tiki
dafuq is that

Can't blame them for trying. Stupid shit like 'loot crates' sell so they might as well exploit that people who willing but that crap

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiki_mugs
geekitikis.com/products

mostly purely decorative i guess

looks like it'll be a bitch to clean

Can’t I just get a ticket to see a fucking movie? Honestly, your fucking recliners and full-service bars and deluxe foodservice mean exactly jack fucking shit if I have to pay out the ass to watch the exact same tripe week after week.

Fuck multiplexes. Support indie theaters (or at least smaller chains like Landmark).

oh wow a rare coin

I'll never understand Funko Pop. I'm all for collectible figures or whatever, but those have been stripped down so much that they're excessively bland and generic to the point that 90% of the time you'd have to tell someone who the figures are even supposed to be.

Where did "nerd" culture go so wrong?

I worked at a store that relied on them as a primary item. A lot of people would layaway like 10 at a time and have collections of 100. Generally these people were normies or poor people.

The moment it became a quantifiable and thus marketable demographic that large corporations could capitalise on

Nah, if retards are willing to pay for something, let them pay for something.

Is this preorder DLC for a fucking movie?

i have a friend who recently spent~ $350 on a plastic batman X harley quinn figurine.

this is also the same friend who complains of being broke.

A lot of poor people buy the really expensive shit or layaway it. And yet they wonder why they're poor.

This is marketed towards children and adults with the brains of children.

And the plastic shit you get with the movie ticket looks pretty stupid too.

ausfag?

replace that shitty toy with literally anything else and I would buy it.

I guess Funko Pops are simply easily obtainable collectibles that allow people of modest means to rapidly amass a large quantity of... stuff, uniqueness and quality be damned... that lines up with their "nerdy" interests. Is general geek stuff collecting a fad now? I know old videogames are, but I don't delve too much into other areas of collecting.

You know what Mr Marvel Marketeeeeer.. I mean user, I thought this was a skam until you mentioned that shiny new coin. Please tell me I can buy a family fun bundle so my family can get this great and exciting deal just like I intend to.
My credit card and dignity are in hand.. ready and waiting..

>capitalism

Stop watching capeshit. This is the future you chose.

Why would I care? It's not a normal ticket. I'm happy for people to be taxed for their low IQ in the form of this sort of thing.

It's the only way it'll have to catch wonder woman's domestic sales. By charging $55 USD per person

>It's the only way it'll have to catch wonder woman's domestic sales.
Such an arbitrary target.

It's for an advanced screening you mong