This is my sisters favorite movie

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

relationship dramas
tragi-movies where a loved one dies at the end of movie
romcoms

the notebook

why do you keep making this thread?

>muh thread that i post every day is polluted

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF NIGGERS YOU PIECE OF SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> featuring a literal CHAD
jee I wonder why?

It’s fun.

i dont get it...

I'll give you a hint: it starts with B and ends with D.

I have a 16 year old sister and she liked The Prestige, which I had told her to watch. Although she had a lot of questions and I don’t know if she actually understood the ending. She usually thinks action movies are “boring.” Oh, and I couldn’t get her to sit through Lawrence of Arabia after about an hour she went to her room.
Whenever we watch something together if she is not looking at her phone she will constantly be asking questions about the film. Hope this helps.

Home Again

I'll be seeing American Made with Moviepass later.

Well she seems to enjoy the humor more I like it too, it's comfy.

>Moviepass

my condolences, user

Bane-d?

It’s comfy and lets us bros hang out and talk about grills while being Sup Forums related enough that the janitors 404 right away.

>is it popular?
Women like it
>is it unpopular
women hate it

What's wrong with it? Seems pretty based to me, even if you watch 2 movies a month that's dirt cheap.

hi, reddit

Nice quads, I was just joking though it does seem comfy

>is it unpopular but bad
women love it
>is it unpopular but good
women hate it

The whole thread is reddit.

the OP is a redditor

They're fucking gayyyyyyyyyyy

Fuck you bitch.

you think so?

I work with this girl and she's on the computer behind me watching The Proposal. She's watched this movie once before at work. I remember asking her if she liked it last time and she said it's a good movie she's seen it before.

So she's watched The Proposal at least three times.

How the fuck can anyone watch that abomination more than once?

get fuckin rekt. i own your threads

this is actually true. a significant majority of moviegoers are women so if a movie appeals to women it will get a lot of moviegoers.

this is why many films nowadays have elements in it that appeal to women. for example, gotg 2 had that long sad space funeral scene. women like to shed tears when watching a movie.

Yesterday I went to see It with some buddies and two teenage girls sitting near me kept messaging on whatsapp or whatever the fuck through the entire movie lighting up their stupid faces, despite my over the top gestures to mask the light with my hand they didn't get a hint
They kept talking and laughing at stupid shit, mainly irrelevant to the movie
one even asked "what is this movie" like 40 min in
Why do these people even come to movies, somebody is forcing them to fill out a quota?

Girls don't watch movies

Whoa that’s hot. Got any more?

Fuck you faggot.

All your pic proves is that females do not vote in strawpolls. A survey from a reputable research firm would be proof.

what are you after my friend

>All your pic proves is that females do not vote in strawpolls
all that pic proves females didn't vote much in that particular poll, the males lied or somebody crafted the image

fugg.. why are girls so lewd

Really?
Here's Shawshank Redemption

I was obviously referring to that sheep anectode

yeah theyre allowed to do it, but its gay when i do with with my friend >:^(

tell it

Canadian Crazy

A mathematician, a physicist, and an engineer are riding a train through Scotland.

The engineer looks out the window, sees a black sheep, and exclaims, "Hey! They've got black sheep in Scotland!"

The physicist looks out the window and corrects the engineer, "Strictly speaking, all we know is that there's at least one black sheep in Scotland."

The mathematician looks out the window and corrects the physicist, " Strictly speaking, all we know is that is that at least one side of one sheep is black in Scotland."

Lol at the nigress outside the car.

>if she is not looking at her phone
It seems like all girls do this. Very annoying. You have to tell them to stop very sternly or take away the phone.

Moviepass is so great. Ever since I started using moviepass my movie going experience improved a lot! I can really recommend it. It's

>cheaper
>easier - less complicated
AND
>you get access to lots of GREAT deals! like early screenings etc.

MOVIEPASS is GREAT!!!!

Are these legal of age?

girls have a biological need to talk and gossip and yammer on social media. if you prevent them from talking and gossiping, their brain shuts down rendering them catatonic.

Jesus that's hot, got more?

Post more girls kissing.

ye

You sound like some edgy character from rick and morty.

y- you too

just saying the truth, girl

kek!

Girllove is so pure and beautiful

Yeah until the double ended dildos make an appearance

>What movies do girls watch?

Movies about wives/GF cheating on their husbands/BF with other woman.

Blacked.com

I think it is ridiculous
I think male gays have a point but females... it is unreasonable

Faggot

Bruh, I just jerked off

yoooooo what the fuck they're both female

reddit

that's cause you like sucking dick and think about dick all the time faggot

>lesbians
Whoa I remember being 14 to guys!

They will lie in person but behind closed doors they watch:
Tarkovsky