Culture Fair IQ Test

Culture Fair IQ Test.

Let's hear your answers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

highiqpro.com/iq-goals/tip-for-matrices-iq-tests
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/thread

Probably 7.

7?

I would go with sven.

7 durr

took me about one min as Im very hungover

s-seven

It should be 7.

its 5 you fucking retarded faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fucking seven.

None of those are the correct answer

it was a trick question

HEI HIPLRR :DDDDDDDDD

>5
It isn't. The dots don't move from the first line.

Are you retarded? Look at that again and come back.

I'm going with 8 or 4

retard alert

no its not moron, second rows cross would also transfer and it doesnt in 5

definitely 7

5, mabby 7 too

Bottom layer is sum of columns. Top layer is sum of rows.

Foreground of the two to the left as with the rest of the column with the background of the two above as with the bottom row
Entirely too easy.

Well?

5 is actually possible since we don't know for a fact that the dots in the 3rd column come from adding the dots in the other column together. It could be that the dots in the 3rd column are only a result of the lines being added and not the dots at all. However this seems pretty far fetched, and it's much more likely that they are a result of the dots being added since that lines up with how the other rows operate. 7 is much more likely and therefore the answer they were probably looking for.

A and 7

It's 7.

The "box" is an illusion from overlapping lines. It doesn't exist when you turn it into overlapping waves. The first layer is simple addition, so it forms a plus, no dots in the third set.

This eliminates 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 from possibility. and 4,8 fail to change the second layer (lines)

Kids shit. Where's the harder material?

A and 7

A and 7

Also K, since it's not specified that a card always has a letter on one side and a number on the other.

A and 7. It never states that consonants can't have even numbers on their other side.

You were almost smart.

5 requires induction. This is an IQ test. Hence 7.

It's 7 obv.

All four cards because you can't tell if any of the cards followed the rules.

Just A

Im not gonna lie.
I really dont understand this.
Some pls explain..

bingo

> This is the final solution

it combines the backgrounds, then rotates the dots and bars to the right

A is the only card required to satisfy the implication. Modus ponens.

I'd agree. Question of necessary and sufficient cause. They ask only for necessary, so only A.

Okay, let me lay out for you. If A doesn't have an even number on the other side, it violates the rule. If K or 7 have a vowel on the other side, they violate the rule. 2 cannot violate the rule, because if it has a vowel on the other side, it fits the rule, and if it doesn't, the rule doesn't apply to it.

Here you have.

AK (4)7

retard alert

he's right though, at least about the cards one

8?

It's simple addition. He is right by coincidence, ergo he is retarded.

Its 7. Here's the source:
highiqpro.com/iq-goals/tip-for-matrices-iq-tests

vowel → even
same as ¬(vowel ∧ ¬even)

A is a vowel so A must have an even on the back, you must confirm that

K is not a vowel so it doesn't matter what is on the back

2 is even, but the rule wasn't (vowel → even) ∧ (¬vowel → ¬even) or even → vowel so it doesn't matter what is on the other side of

7 is not even so it must not contain a vowel by ¬(vowel ∧ ¬even) so it much be checked

Wait you think he's right about this? A and 7? So you're retarded too

Retard alert!

Is that what an iq test is made up of?

Oh right, could see why it would be due to the background of the two in the top right and the two bottom left.

ive never taken one

All of them.

> them 88 gets

Confirmes for correct answer

Is this a trick question or are we supposed to think it is one? This one seems pretty dumb.
>If a card has a vowel on one side, it MUST have an even number on the other side
Meaning A has to have an even, K has to have an odd, 2 has to have a vowel, and 7 has to have a consonant. Either that or 7 would have another odd number and K would have another consonant, but we can't know that if we don't flip them.

You can only verify if you flip all of them.

I want to change my answer () to A and 7. I forgot about modus tollens.

As long as you can pass the mirror test, you already have a higher IQ than sub-Saharan blacks.

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

retard alert

retard alert

From left to right you add the foreground (dots and thick lines)

From top to bottom you add the background (grid lines)

So for that blank you add the thick lines from the boxes to the left of it and the background of the boxes to the top of it.

Hence the answer is 7.

But what if K has a vowel on the other side?

6 you dumb shits

Those are really ease If you understand how they work.

retard alert

you fucking idiot

K

HIEL HIDLER :DDDDD

Here's a pretty tough one.

I EXPECT you to get it right Sup Forums

retard alert

This was easy. Guessing others anons names should be a real IQ test lol.

>K has to have an odd
no

c

c

a?

answer was already posted, dumb shit.

Instead of any of those eight kike choices you decided to go for the NEIN
th and final solution.

d?

Also this question is VERY RACIST, I remember learning this exact question in my all-white 3rd grade class on Hilbert space! Oy vey!

Oh shit, it is c, I wasn't aware of the shaded in parts to the completely shaded in parts.

d

The answer is literally not 6.

7. I can never make sense of these things though.

d

Almoat everyone said 7, which happened to also be the correct answer.

Now try that on a liberal thread.

D

Give her the D

There's not even a single character named Tyrone in this question. Fucking racist tests keeping the black man down.