>>88322084

i haven't seen much of memri in the last few years. are they still unbiased or have they taken a slant?

Other urls found in this thread:

memritv.org/clip/en/2005.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends.
I've seen them host debates between a Muslim secularist who knows early Islam was created through colonialism, and a Islamist who says Islam has never been violent.
Then they videos like this which are literally Nazi tier.
>The Jews throughout time have been punished by Allah, the most recent of these punishments was Hitler

Found it
memritv.org/clip/en/2005.htm

>thinking muslims are based because they hate jews based on faith

dumb niggers

What about Aryan Jihad?

Why exactly do we hate Islam again? It seems like its pretty compatable with us

>fuck the jews
>make women not degenerate
>make men not degenerate
>make men patriarchs
>not atheist

Fuck they're even genocidal like we are, is it because its a non-white religion? If thats the only reason could we not just make a white-religion?

Like why Christianity over Islam?

the islamic german conquest, holy god in der himmel that would've been something else.
mein caliph abu addil hitler, KEK

he is right you know

Bullshit, all minorites should kow the truth about jews, then theyd realize theyre just playing the jews game and losing their own culture.

We hate Islam because they are coming here when they shouldn't

There is nothing wrong with Muslims in their own countries but we aren't Muslims and we have our own cultures and histories

of course he is, but do people listen ?

us Algerians are the true based.

lets be realistic for a sec, you hate them and they hate you, if you haven't intervened with their affairs and continuously involve yourself in their countries, they wouldn't be a problem for you. don't fuck around the bee hive, don't get stung.

you can play the blame game all night but it doesn't change the fact they have to go back and stay there

its not a blame game, its the principle of actions and their reactions, you can not avoid this.
note: they don't have to go back home they can stay as long as they want and the fact is, you can't do shit about it, it is sad, but that's what you get.

t. paki

sounds to me like you have an unjust hate and cant think for yourself

Broken clock. Twice a day. Etc.

t. chicano