Are the Duffer bros, dare i say it, /ourguys/?

Are the Duffer bros, dare i say it, /ourguys/?

hmm, this raises my hopes a bit. but if it doesn't have any kafkaesque undertones I'll be disappointed

the first season was a little too hegelian for me, i don't think i'll tune in to the second one.

>Lovecraftian
>Probably just some spooky shadow
What was the demigorgon anyway? Is the Upside-down just a place filled with random monsters like the mist? If so pretty disappointing

Yeeha

blatant pandering to Sup Forums

why would you spoil this? fuck you cunt

Unless it calls each of them boys a closet racist, a beta male sexist, I'm not watching.

PAN

>we want nu/tv/ audience

Thank god my favorite authors are obscure enough to remain untouched by normalfaggotry and memes

Isn't everything a Lovecraftian something or other these days? It's a sham Lovecraft never lived to see his stuff regarded with reverence like it is now. Guy was way ahead of his time. Maybe that's why he got better instead of worse: He didn't have a legion of fans guzzling his dick until decades after his death.

What happend with the STRAIGHT WHITE MALE villian they said before? I'm feel played.

Yes, I agree. His face was very kafkaesque.

i hope it has epic tentacles

The Dark Lord Trumpthulu.

A very round, orange, tentacled beast that gropes the young stars and wants to build a transdimensional barrier between his world and Earth.

Sounds very hobbestiere

This monster is brought into this world by a group of basement dwelling racists who worship black magic and frogs - Think "The Gate" but the records played backwards give you repeating digies in latin.

They hate that our group of heroes has a female and poc ally and worship Ronald Reagan.

He also was spot on concerning our maximally pigmented friends.

Lovecraft wrote terrible, cringy and embarrassing dialogue.

>preview out months ago shows a big multileged, otherworldly creature looming ominously below the clouds, looking out over the rooftops before turning and staring menacingly at the one kid that can see him

Hey guys this is totally Lovecraftian! Yeah, we already knew. We have fucking eyes. Who writes those shit articles. Are these the same fucks who make those "This is what the ending actually meant" videos?

>doesn't regularly dig Lovecraft's grave, open his casket and suck his ashy dick until you cum some unspeakable ichorous goo on his dusty bones
pleb

haha sounds like the villain is drumpf haha

Lovecraftesque

It's probably like the monsters exist in another dimension

>first season had a kafkaesque villain
>second season will have a lovecraftian villain
Can we expect an orwellian villain for season 3?

>“Our big reference for [the demogorgon] season 1 was mostly Jaws. It’s a shark and, the other dimension is the underwater. So there has to be something more sentient and that’s that big thing in the sky.

>“There’s an H.P. Lovecraft sort of approach, this inter-dimensional being that is sort of beyond human comprehension. We purposely don’t want to go too much into what it is or what it wants.”

KINO

>this inter-dimensional being that is sort of beyond human comprehension.
I don't know "ambush predator" is a pretty easy concept to grasp.

Sounds pretty kinocraftian

>“I think the difference is you don’t really see how it’s all tied together until later. But it’s all connected to this singular threat which is tied into this shape that Will sees in the sky. Will is the way through which we’re able to understand what’s going on.”
sounds pretty spoopy and beyond human comprehension

>We purposely don’t want to go too much into what it is or what it wants

That's industry bullshit speak for "We're never going to actually explain it, because that would require good writing. We're instead going to put someone in peril, rescue them and distract you with pop culture references for eight episodes"

Just kill yourself.

>The match had been between Kid O'Brien -- a lubberly and now quaking youth with a most un-Hibernian hooked nose -- and Buck Robinson, "The Harlem Smoke." The negro had been knocked out, and a moment's examination shewed us that he would permanently remain so. He was a loathsome, gorilla-like thing, with abnormally long arms which I could not help calling fore legs, and a face that conjured up thoughts of unspeakable Congo secrets and tom-tom poundings under an eerie moon. The body must have looked even worse in life -- but the world holds many ugly things.
What did he mean by this?

What the fuck Raimi?!

I think you're all losing sight of why we're really here.

Long winded way of saying a jew punched a nog and he died.

Martin and Lovecraft would have loved each other.

>a jew killing a nigger with his bare hands
he truly was a fantasy writer

I don't think that he meant to say Kid O'Brien was jewish, but rather that as an Irish he wasn't white either.
Remember that Lovecraft is an old generation racist, so he didn't only hate niggers, spics and kikes, he also hated Irish, Italians, Greeks, Turks, Russians and everything that wasn't a 100% white anglosaxon man.

The Street is another fantastic tale of how he also hated slavs.

he's gonna go absolutely mental this season and jonathan will cuck him screencap this

>a racist is an inspiration for one of the most popular shows on netflix
tell me again how rape culture doesn't exist

>lovecraftian
>literally a squid in the sky
UUUGHH

>Hey 11 I guess we have finally am become Stranger Things, lords of the Upside Down
They're fucking hacks

>racist
He wasn't a racist, he was just honest and didn't pander to SJWs.

Because leftists make apologisms for being okay with pre-WW2 racists like Abraham Lincoln

I want to protect that smile. I want him to bang all the stacies while that skeleton piece of shit gets raped by the shadow monster

I'm not saying he was wrong in holding those opinions, but hating people based on their race is usually referred as racism.

>niggers, spics, kikes and other non-whites
>people

Pick one.

Even other racists at the time thought Lovecraft was a racist. He was actually more racist than the Nazis.

Racism is crass and vulgar. You have to be literally braindead to hold such a dumb belief

It was merely an act, he married a jewish woman for fuck' sake.

>be Lovecraft
>your legacy stands the test of time
>people forget about how racist you are
>become an inspiration for The SWJ Things
the toppest of keks

>stranger things
>SJW
are you retarded?

Fuck off Randy, you cheeseburger walrus.

>nigger main character
>half spic main character
>jew main character
>the stronger character is a woman
>female character cucks her bf

He's just assuming that anything popular is SJW and anything unpopular is based alt right trumpian

>never even watched the show
just post your rhetoric and go

>>half spic main character
???

>Having a black main character makes you SJW
It's you who's racist, famalam.

It's not my problem that you never watched the show, doesn't make my points any less true.
The one without teeth, he looks like a spic so he's gotta be least half spic.
>implying white kids from a good home would play around with a fucking nigger

i implied you were the one who had never watched the show you mongoloid. all of your points are invalid, the first three don't make the show SJW and the fourth didn't happen at all.

>all of your points are invalid
false
>the first three don't make the show SJW
the show is set in the 80s, not in present time, suburban kids didn't hang out with niggers and spics
>the fourth didn't happen at all
she literally defeats the monster with her mind, how is she not the strongest character?

No she doesn't she gets back with him you tard leaving the peasant fag kid alone to fap over her.

Just like real life.

and first she sleeps with a different guy,

yeah mb, was referring to this
did not happen at all
>4 main characters are boys
>its wrong to have a lead girl as well
just go and keep pretending kids friendship groups were racially segregated in the 80s to further your "agenda" or whatever

Kek

>can't count
>the only character with superpowers is a girl
>suburbs weren't racially segregated in the 80s
you sound like a dumb nigger

they weren't, but to be fair back then your mom was still getting fucked by niggers left and right while you were in your dad's balls so of course you wouldn't know
and there's nothing wrong with eleven being the only one with powers you sound like an SJW yourself

spoken like a true numale

>spoken like a true numale
>saying nigger
I don't even know what SJW and numale mean anymore other than "person I don't like"

i doubt no one called you a numale before you fucking cuck

Quite literally never been called it, because it's not a real word. It has no definition. Autistic kids have replied it on a very specific internet forum, though.

No she doesn't

Nancy didn't sleep with Jonathan you fucking idiot

She slept right next to him. What else would anyone mean by "sleep with" you fucking sjw cuck!?

God damn I laugh my ass off every time.

not brecht enough tbqhf

WhereI come from, to sleep with generally means to have had sex with. Not literally sleeping next to someone.

And so your logic is she cucked her bf because some guy slept next to her and didn't make a move at all? Wew

Ew

he's going to die. His cag acted arch is completed and there's no way they'll have have going back to being an asshole after he gave Jonathan a new camera, the only thing left is for him to fuck off and die so Jonathan can get his sloppy seconds.

I think Steve will play a bigger role. They're intention was to just have him go away after his fight with Jonathan but the guy is too likeable so they kept him around and gave him redemption.

I wanna see Steven penetrate that skeleton girl. They need to show it all, dick going inside the vagina.