Mission to "reignite the sun" and save your entire civilisation and planet

>Mission to "reignite the sun" and save your entire civilisation and planet
>Your chosen psychological officer is literally an absolute mad-man obsessed with the Sun

Did they not have time to vet the crew or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Godjiya

shit movie fucking idiot

erm no sweetie xx

the chick was a qt

movie be fine if it didn't have burned monster man

generic slasher second half was pretty shit desu

Second half if the film was the best bit, it was VERY Lovecraftian and pinbacker definitely had supernatural abilities. First half was boring generic "le malfunctions in space!" shite zzz

I always thought with every new movie in Alien franchise people -entrusted with billions of dollars worth of cutting edge technological equipment- acted more irresponsibly and mentally unstable. But in this movie on a save the existence of entire human race kinda mission every single one of the characters were utterly stupid. It's like writers didn't even try to make sense. Then I've checked the writer Alex Garland his sense of science fiction is just one level above the flicks that targets the 15 year old teenage girls. Very little science all fiction approach.

this movie is like the lowest possible form of science-fiction any lower than that it just goes into another genre even with interplanetary travel and save the humanity mission plot

this movie was just plain retarded
their main mission could and would have been executed by the computer (who was obviously advanced enough)
humans on board would serve for maintenance in case something breaks, that's about it
a mission like this is supposed to be protected from human error as much as possible
but instead they do the EXACT opposite, leaving the main mission the humans and the robot to be their assistant
what was the human's mission anyway? press on a button once they're close enough to the sun. If that required any sort of precision a computer would obviously do a better job anyway

Weren't they travelling in space for years?

I assume the psych officer wasn't obsessed when they set off, but over time become more obsessed the closer they got, where he could literally observe it to pass the time.

>smartest guy was the retarded pilot
>even the physicist was an emotional moron
wew

But Searle wasn't insane, he even sacrificed himself for the crew.

>m-muh third act

All the best scenes in this movie (other than maybe Kaneda's death) happened in the third act. Without the shift to slasher, this movie probably would've been basic as fuck

whyyyy
youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

I wish summer fags would leave already

I fucking hate this pleb boards so fucking much.

pleb opinion, how much foreshadowing do you need

Stop shilling your shitty channel Mike you depressed fat fuck.

>"Third act problems", the movie

The problems actually start in the first act

that was literally the opinion of the entire theater when I watched it
>tfw to intelligent for opening day audiences

why are you speaking like a nigger?