ITT:

>ITT:
We post some scene that the female human brain can interpret as nothing more than random noise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ODTzRSyG94Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9LglzW3HFyg
youtube.com/watch?v=mor0x8QaFlY
youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
youtube.com/watch?v=j64SctPKmqk
youtube.com/watch?v=6hkNuykz2RE
youtube.com/watch?v=CviuyVDZ-D4
youtube.com/watch?v=gl7t5s37WbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's not going anywhere

>watched Lost In Translation & Lolita (1998) back to back with my ex-girlfriend

>thought they were boring and meant nothing

>watching lotr with sister
>she thinks boronir died """cause he's the baddie teehee xD"""

does your sister have a big ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

Every scene in every movie. Women are not sentient.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODTzRSyG94Q

They were sentient enough to dump your ass.

Indeed. Therefore they shouldn't exist and only males should coexist together.

My mother watched this film. I don't think she understood the last battle, or much of anything at all.

why do women exist lads? besides fucking

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

>Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women

Bill fucking shit.

to make men miserable

m'lady

cooking, cleaning, and child care

Cue MOTGW thread where 90% of the images are from my mum's, sister's, wife's, or ex's favorite movies.

Seriously, like fucking clockwork. It's almost as if no one who posts in these shit threads has ever even talked to a woman, and has learned everything they "know" about women from /r9k/.

I bet you don't even understand a single one of these

why didn't he just get wilson to make the fire

There're only about 4 or 5 good films on that list, the other movies are trash and self indulgent

Their primary purpose is to become attached to things that pop out of their cunts. In higher functioning societies they also serve purpose as grandmothers.

>[static white noise]

>Boromir scene: She wakes up to the swelling dramatic music and asks where Ganondorf the wizard is at and why he can't just revive him

>Tom Hanks making fire scene: "It's just fire...? *rolls eyes*. How about making some shaving razor blades lol."

tits or gtfo

There are maybe 4 to 5 bad movies on that list

DUDE I HATE WOMEN LMAO

DUDE I HATE PEOPLE WHO HATE WOMEN LMAO

No I just hate virgins

>female
>human

well you came to the right place

DUDE I HATE VIRGINS LMAO

there is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin

*inhales*

I know plenty of ugly guys with good game. You're just a loser, it's your own fault. Society, chads or feminism isn't to blame. You'd still be the same kissless beta virgin whichever era you were born with. Deep inside you know this.

Virginity is a mark of shame. You're literally not a man if you haven't had sex or a relationship.

>maybe if i defend women they will want me
wake up numale

Nice try roasties, you're not draining my precious mana

You know, I'm somewhat of a mysogynist myself. That picture tells quite a story, and it's not that men and women are similar.
>be dude -
>spend 0 time organizing, but tidy enough to not throw everything on the floor
>just put cloths where they are most convienent
>be chick -
>spend hours thinking about cloths
>end result is the same
Sorta like how it takes 10 minutes to do any task that a woman takes an hour to do because they have "prep time" and "follow through"

Actually you don't have to be a sexist to see that stuff; you just have to observe women. Maybe when you are done talking to them you could actually do something with them.

You on your period or something?

Nah it's true. I just think back to school and the popular guys there. Face riddled with acne but they're still getting with girls.

Spotty faced, braces, not particularly facially attractive at all, yet still had sex with one of the hottest girls in school. Why? Because he played sports, underage drank, and came from a middle class background.

Why are women so dumb Sup Forums?

Memes aside

youtube.com/watch?v=9LglzW3HFyg

>WTF WAS THAT MOVIE, user?
>IT WAS SO BORING, NOTHING HAPPENED

Truer words have never been uttered

youtube.com/watch?v=mor0x8QaFlY

Damnit, we'll get you eventually, shitlord!

>before i die...
>t-tell me pl-please
>what will be your tax policy

How can roasties even live with themselves

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist. Occupy space. pass the time. You're a chick.

You're bored,tweeting about your fucking hair and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other women. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, and boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting Reddit stories about people who made interesting Halloween hats for their kids or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your legs that guarantees you'll at least never have to get up and move around and work to support yourself.

And then you see men, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them. These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that. You can never have it. You're just a stupid cunt.

So you get up, you walk over there, and you fucking ruin everything. Just ruin the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it. Because you're a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3-Gt7mgyM
*texts jamal*

You're doing your part, user.

Look at this fucking idiot.

oh right it's one of *those* threads

youtube.com/watch?v=j64SctPKmqk

youtube.com/watch?v=6hkNuykz2RE

>Y-you're a giiiiirl!

Pathetic.

Imagine being the resentful virgin that took the time to write this.

Or worse, being the resentful virgin that gets butthurt at my comment (because deep down he knows I'm right) and can't wait to (you) me.

imagine listening to this and feeling nothing
youtube.com/watch?v=CviuyVDZ-D4
imagine being a roastie

smaller brains?

>Implying being girl isn't pathetic
Literally a walking talking glorified cum dumpster with no purpose other than to pop out kids while men build and defend society. You are weak and useless with no redeemable skills. I can't imagine how microscopic and insignificant you must feel

pretty good pasta.

So, what did you do this week to build and defend society, user? Do please enlighten us.

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=gl7t5s37WbQ

The moment I realized Dougie was a much better character than Dale Cooper.

If you could ever imagine how much satisfaction it has given me to BTFO you this badly.

You're a resentful virgin, and will call women useless and with no purpose, but then realize you're exactly the same.

Pathetic, so, so pathetic.

>watching Sam Raimi spider man with gf
>uncle Ben lectures peter on race realism and why niggers ruin everything before dying
>gf thought it was an out of place dumb scene
I was pissed.

Well done, my man.

>why does he keep getting up???

youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ

>when she keeps proving your point for you

>trying to show my female cousin any movie that isn't a romcom
>''i'll just go downstairs to the other TV, this isn't really my cup of tea"
silly roasties are only good for makeup tutorials on youtube and mexican soap operas

Idk how to tell you this but your gf like niggers

>tfw watching master and commander with the gf and she complains that she cant stand watching any more of the boring movies i watch
>she wants to watch a romantic comedy on this day
>give in and watch the bounty hunter
>give er the old one two in the vag after its done and break up the next day

how can someone love absolute garbage like that

Dat cgi arrow.

I'm a women and I don't get it, Ned stark was bad in this movie so why were they sad when they killed him? They should be happy.

Most lazy good for nothing limp wristed faggots on this board don't understand the Gattaca swimming scene where he reveals he never left anything for the swim back, so to a woman it must be truly incomprehensible, akin to experiencing a 5th dimensional old god

>try to watch movies with gf
>she throws a bitch unless I put on some disney cartoon like Mulan
>every time

Nice Facebook frog bro

I think gattaca, that scene in paticular, is increasingly relevant in today's society with social media etc where people are lorded and admired simply for having top tier genetics and money.

Quite literally genetically inferior

But that's wrong. Twitter wasn't even a thing yet.

ah yes, the classic cant even attempt to read fella

Anything and everything that David Lynch has ever made

How the fuck do you write without being able to read?

I can understand Spanish but I can't speak it, same thing

im not saying that he might be a she, but lets just look at the obvious signs

Are you a woman?

L
O
N
D
O
N

These fucking cringeworthy comebacks that this idiot keeps coming up with. If youre really not a woman you sure type like a fucking faggot.

user has it right. How can a movie be about something if it isn't invented yet.

I usually have to post this every time this comes up because of people like you.

Boromir is painted in a pretty bad light in the theatrical version. The only people who would see him as a "good guy" would be people who know his fleshed out character present in the novels and it shows a bit in the extended editions too.

I remember thinking he was a bad guy when I was younger because the theatrical version doesn't do him justice at all but for the purposes of the theatres they had to really show the effects the Ring would eventually have on the members of the Fellowship to nail in that they couldn't possibly continue to Mordor together.

lmao

that girl was a retard but you, you're just trying a tad to hard fella

Well, it has been documented that roasties hate reading anything that doesn't have Fabio on the cover, so that makes sense