MOVIES Superman Is Getting His Classic Musical Theme Back for Justice League

io9.gizmodo.com/superman-is-getting-his-classic-musical-theme-back-for-1818974407
>But it’s what Elfman says about bringing back Williams’ Superman: The Movie theme that’s the most interesting part of the interview—not just because the piece is back, but because, according to Elfman, it’s twisted and used in a moment where Superman’s status as friend or foe to the League is not so certain:

>There are a few little fan moments. I instated a moment of the Wonder Woman theme that Hans Zimmer did for Batman Vs. Superman, but I also had two minutes where I had the pleasure of saying, “Let’s do John Williams’ Superman.” And that for me was heaven, because now I have a melody to twist, and I’m using it in an actually very dark way, in a dark moment. It’s the kind of thing that some fans will notice. Some won’t. It’s a moment where we’re really not sure whose side he’s on.

Sounds like kino to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l4u-HLm8maE?t=1381
youtube.com/watch?v=tnF9Nacj-as
youtube.com/watch?v=pX3coWDnTrU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506686029301.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc
youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0
youtu.be/5oDuHgkG4W4?t=2m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibb7NtALV58
youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
youtube.com/watch?v=-bTpp8PQSog
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho3OTDuRrXk
youtube.com/watch?v=d1-D4Ib34Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=94TAFSMdkvk
youtube.com/watch?v=7I-YxXzDPfI&list=PL7xWyrfRCGcLmJjXNtAwWOmmt2s_PhHVj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like Snyder BTFOd to me

I would love to see Superman trounce the fuck out of the Justice League for a few minutes before turning good again, especially if he's wearing the funeral garb. If only he had the beard and stache too it'd be a nice parallel to Zod from the Donner movies.

youtu.be/l4u-HLm8maE?t=1381

focus on
>23:01
thought the embed would work

NOOOOOOOOO, B-BUT JOIN MY MASTER CLASS

IM THE MASTERRRRRRR

Is this really happening? Now I have to see it.

snyder you edgelord. get off the internet and talk to your kids for once ffs

>And that for me was heaven, because now I have a melody to twist, and I’m using it in an actually very dark way, in a dark moment. It’s the kind of thing that some fans will notice.
Does Danny Elfman know what the internet is? Because he just told EVERYONE.

oh lawd

I hate leddit media but they were totally right about Superman being a miserable monster who likes to do 9/11 wherever he goes.

Still, not everyone is going to know about this. Putting an article on the internet doesn't mean everyone who sees it will know about it.

>even though the latest cinematic incarnation of the Man of Steel has his own excellent theme

What theme?

>Half in the Bag
kill yourself Mike

>Junkie XL was the real master all along
Whodathunk

Maybe not everyone but he's talking about fans there, fans of DC and Superman in general, and those people are going to talk about it all their twitters and facebooks and whatever.

Dude they showed a glimpse of evil supes in BvS, time to double down.
>my face when Steppenwolf gets the Doomsday treatment

youtube.com/watch?v=tnF9Nacj-as

Batman theme but slowed down.

will elfman also bring back his batman theme

youtube.com/watch?v=pX3coWDnTrU

The ass raping of Justice League continues. Elfman and Whedon now raping the legacy of Snyder and Zimmer.

Are you being serious or just making shit up because I'd love to hear this proven.

This was already perfect. Fuck Elfman. He hasn't been good in decades.

That weak shit ain't a theme, nigga.

>that
>perfect
Kill your parents for raising a failure, then yourself.

>b-but muh Elfman
He fucked up the Avengers so hard. It sounds like trash. My ears are being raped listening to his Avengers score.

Maybe start of asking your whore mother if she accidently raised a half-nigger.

Elfman's penis can conduct a better score than Hans Zimmer.

What the fuck are you talking about

Elfman hasn't composed shit wortwhile in over a decade now. And with Whedon, it doesn't matter if you have Beethoven himself. Whedon will request some generic cheesy garbage like he did with Avengers.

kino

>Elfman hasn't composed shit worthwhile for over a decade now
Sounds like he's overdue for a gem. Whatever he comes up with will be easier to stomach than the garbage on the BVS soundtrack.

The BvS soundtrack is a masterpiece. Elfman has been trash since the turn of the century.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1506686029301.webm

Cuck Whedon and Elfman wants to replace this chilling score with Williams copypaste ala The Farce Awakens.

LMAO

Listen to this ear rape
youtube.com/watch?v=8VGJGXMUhmc

compared to this absolute perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=lnNwMiOWDM0

But it doesn't matter. Snyder and Zimmer lost. The Marvel types won. You get what you want. Generic cheesy bland shit.

Zimmer = GODLIKE tier
Elfman = garbage tier
How u can not understand that, plebs?

>yfw it's classic superman theme played back ward or slow down

I hope it's like what they did in the animated series where they basically took his usual theme music and made put it in a minor key.

youtu.be/5oDuHgkG4W4?t=2m15s

Thanks, I couldn't remember which series it was from.

Is there any hope these numales will make Aquaman's theme badass?

Momoa composed his own theme

I don't get it. Both of those are bullshit. Do I need to post some real themes to remind you? And I won't stick to capeshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRZAk2rfESU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibb7NtALV58
youtube.com/watch?v=e8TZbze72Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=D8zlUUrFK-M
youtube.com/watch?v=-bTpp8PQSog
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho3OTDuRrXk

It's just him grunting into a mic for 8 minutes straight

>elfman is garbage
found the true pleb

Let's hope it sounds like this
youtube.com/watch?v=d1-D4Ib34Lw

lol i bet it's gonna be some edgy minor key remake, the classic superman theme would just be out of place among all the washed out sooper siriusness

This. Snyder would never allow something actually uplifting and inspiring in his film.

Fucking hell that will be hilariously out of place. Hearing the classic theme over Zack Snyder's edgelord superman destroying an entire city.

Read the article again user, it literally says it will be a twisted version of it.

Stop using words you don't understand Pajeet.

That seems more likely actually, Snyder's philosophy seems to be that no matter what is is, it can be edgier.

Did Snyder fuck your whore mother? This is Whedon's decision.

Can you imagine being such a little fucking pussy? How much do you deadlift bitch

Well desu if Zack was my dad I'd kill myself too.

7000 pounds.

(10 x 1.24^9) grams nig

Normies read something on the internet and forget about it 5 minutes later

After seeing these two posts you're not wrong

After seeing these two posts you're not wrong

>RLM

Bitch all you want, Rich was right on the fucking money about the superman theme being used this way, yet DCCucks put their fingers in their ears shouting KINOOOOO

Go and take your Disney sellout bitches someplace else Mike. Nobody wants to give your sellout asses free clicks.

Fucking nigger.

Sure, those are great soundtracks.

But this is pure kino:

youtube.com/watch?v=94TAFSMdkvk

Fuck me, all these triggered DCucks in this thread. All this shit over a crap film? What a joke. Reminder that if you get triggered over a fucking film, ANY film, you seriously need to re-evaluate your life.

Wait nevermind, this is Sup Forums so it's okay.

It's kind of sad when a copycat of Hans Zimmer is actually better.
youtube.com/watch?v=7I-YxXzDPfI&list=PL7xWyrfRCGcLmJjXNtAwWOmmt2s_PhHVj

Wtf

Is the business end of your crack pipe hot to the touch?

Jesus Christ this had better be bait.

Stay mad, Nolan.

i actually like RLM but this is such a bs review

"he punches zod in the face while calling him a motherfucker" stop making things up to fan the flames you idiots... guaranteed that at least half the viewers bought into the hate campaign enough to believe this though

>Nolan

Zimmer wrote the music you fucking knob.

They did the same for BvS. They make up imaginary points, take things into absurd extremities and are generally incredibly inconsistent and false-faced when reviewing films. RLM is just an excuse for Mike's depressing nostalgia boner for his 80's blockbusters and Disney salary.

For Nolan's movie.

right, i enjoyed both snyder superman movies but there's plenty of legit criticisms to be made against them and i even think RLM ought to be able to make them

but they just can't and don't... truly puzzling stuff

Fucking A. I know what this means.

Fucking love this.

Williams's theme is incredible, but it's also a bit one-note. It's a triumphant fanfare befitting an action hero. You could substitute it into Indiana Jones and no one would even blink.

Zimmer's theme carries with it a majesty and a hint of mystery along with the triumphant swell. It's more in keeping with a deeper exploration of his journey to becoming the iconic hero, instead of just being full-blown Supes right out of the gate.

how do we stop Joss ?

The prog Rock band Goblin is doing his solo movie so they are probably doing the theme for Justice leagues

lmao

You almost got me

Bring out Summer Glau from retirement.

Obvious samefagging.

Not quite senpai.

>rlm babbies thinking anyone listens to their shitty pleb opinions
kindly fuck off and die

Actually still amazing
Slow and deliberate, with a lingering sense of hope in the background that grows throughout

>The BvS soundtrack is a masterpiece
QFT

Nice try.

someone needs to take one for the team and Kubrick this fuck

Why do this? Just to bank on nostalgia?

Fuck, Elfman hasn't done a good score in years and now he's resorting to make remixes of popular songs.

Nice try yourself

>make remixes of popular songs
Well obviously we aren't capable of creating anything new that's also great, so...

Wouldn't make more sense thematically to use Zod theme from MoS remixed with Superman theme from the same movie during this moment where there's an uncertainty about Superman? I think that would be much more fitting.

You know, instead of using a theme from another movie that has nothing to do with these ones.

The background score for the MoS battle in Smallville is GOAT 10/10 but for some insane reason it wasnt released with the official score album and it pisses me off.

>our movies have been shit
>let's continue to show we have no idea what we're doing

People bitch about the theme because they're looking for things to complain about.

Superman existed on screen before John Williams put a score to it.

kek DCucks bringing in Disney/marvel and samefagging excuses in yet still screaming KINOOOOOOO to this Diarrhea

Note Marvel is shit too fanboy, doesn't exempt this bottom of the barrel movie series from scooping to new lows

>"it was everything I hoped it would be"
*time passes*
>"m-maybe we all fell for the hype. R-right fellas?"

That would make too much sense user.

We're entirely banking on 80s nostalgia now.

Nice try yourself

Not bad fampai, how do you explain the colour change of the text?

You highlighted the post.

Incorrect mate, we were different posters all along. Sorry to disappoint.

Based Whedon is saving DC