It's a Trump cameo episode

>it's a Trump cameo episode

Will Smith hates Trump now what happened

probably all the racism and stuff

Everyone does tho

Post yfw you realize people will watch Home Alone 40 years later and say "Hey, was that that president guy?"

>Trump is now considered a racist
what happened?

hes a dumb nigger

Trump stopped being a chill millionaire and turned into a president.

He ran against the Democrats.

He said racist things.

I experienced this in the 80s watching the Gipper's old movies

on both sides

I love trump you piece of liberal shit

He was never chill anwyay, being a new york real estate mogul means you're in deep shit 24/7.

>now
must be underaged or flyover

If Trump ran as a democrat he still would have won, and the holywood elite would still like him.

Trump is only racist because he wants illegals out

I'm EuroPoor

>If Trump ran as a democrat he still would have won
No, because democratic primaries have superdelegates, who are specifically designed to prevent someone like Trump from winning. This is why it's easier to run as a republican, if you have grassroots support, but don't engage in party politics.

>called white people who marched along neo-nazis and white supremacists "very fine people"

>called black people who took a knee peacefully during the national anthem "sons of bitches"

I'm not even a SJW, but that was pretty weird.

this only makes me think that the original donald trump was replaced with current trump

trump use to be chill and then he became a sullen old man who does nothing but watch fox news and alex jones

it was one guy with a nazi party flag who was likely some kike faggot being paid to be there. people really aren't buying your shit anymore

you are detached my dude. you heard this on Alex Jones didn't you?

they were chanting "blood and soil" and "jews will not replace us" - neo nazi slogans.

i think nazis and niggers should be able to peacefully protest, i like free speech.

but equivocating kneeling on a field to violent protests is foolish and either outs you as woefully ignorant or maliciously obtuse.

Will Smith is a virtue signaling faggot who's for illegals flooding into this country.

>violent protests

It wasn't violent until fields went and did his thing and the police funneled (or just stood down arbitrarily if you prefer) the nazis into the crowd.

It's easy to act like the entire WN protest was there to run over people, but really you're just fueling recruitment by presenting a reality that isn't quite true. Fields was definitely guilty though, and was probably radicalized by the uncompromising ideology.

The ideology of the antifa and WN's were definitely setting up a conflict though and increasing tensions.

Is Will racist against trans-orange people? I need a source for that.