What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/zendaya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews happened

J_WS

>Peter don't let the jews blackwash me
What did Raimi mean by this and how did he get away with it?

Kirsten was so cute

Jaws?

Not the same character but you already knew that.

whats the initials of the character on the right?

Improvement is what happened. Don't hate she was cute in the movie.

They are both called MJ.

>people age
No shit sherlock

I liked the new MJ tbqh

Donald Trump and Donald Duck are both called Donald, I guess that means they are the exact same person. Well, they are both angry and have constant temper tantrums...

Do you realize how retarded you are?

My name's not Sherlock. It's Adama.

user fucking BTFO these retards

JOWS?

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck white people.

it's a different actress, that's why she appears to have gotten younger and changed races as time progressed

when i saw spiderman i developed such a crush on kirsten, fucking LMAO i cannot imagine any kid getting butterflies thinking about this new uppity cunt

one of the signs of autism is not being able to understand viewpoints that are not your own

threadly reminder that people hating on the new mj are probably underage enough that they know her from the disney channel

I liked her in Shake It Up.

>was

Nothing, one is Mary Jane, the other isn't.

beaners. i keep saying it and you guys forget every time. for fucks sack do I have to tattoo it on your hand. Beaners are born brainlets that find the idea of liberty too challenging so they vote for the handsome white person that promises them free shit. now we have them here in america in large numbers

Yes, another symptom of autism is face blindness

Fuck Donald Duck and fuck aquatic birds.

Zendaya is actually kind of hot for a negress. Not in the movie though.

stop bullying Zendaya pls

does she really count as a "negress" if she's 50% white

brainlets: make fun of her race, appearance, acting
supremely intelligent beings: make fun of the fact that she goes by a mononym

#btfo

who could be behind something like this?????

you're right, Zendaya plays the character of Michelle, her friends just call her M.J.™

I already know the answer to this....
BUT
Am I the only one who's kinda glad they're moving away from that awful trope of the loser in love with the supermodel who miraculously gets her in the end?
>inb4 "but Zendaya's a model"
She was pretty believably a loner in this film and only stood out for being hilarious

>M.J.™
Michael Jackson?

So disney is trying to replace Michael Jordan?

I unironically agree with you.
People screeched about her sjw spouting, but that's literally the reason why nobody gave a shit about her on school.
If it's to get angry about diversity, just talk about Flash Thompson instead.

I legitimately want to know how "progressives" explain the sudden influx of non-stop white bashing and minority promoting in almost everything when it has literally been proven to not only create a negative return regarding marketing, but draw much less people to your film.

Why else would this shit still be pushed if not for an agenda? Movie studios exist purely to pursue profits. Nowhere else in the world do you have anything like this, in no other country, in no other market, in no other sector.

It'd be like if Coca-Cola replaced 1/2 of all their batch runs with mint flavoured Coca-Cola, and despite nobody buying it, they still produce it and push it as "the superior Coca-Cola experience".

Gotta be in with the tumblr audience

>50% white
Where are you getting these figures from, and yes she's a nigger
You can't pick and choose when one is one or not when its convenient to your argument.

ethnicelebs.com/zendaya

I'm honesty surprised she came out so qt.
Both her parents are ugly as fuck.

The correct term is biracial.

i really don't find her cute at all, she wears an EXTREME amount of makeup, even in your pic for example+photoshop

>38 year old with little makeup vs. 19 year old caked with makeup

>non-stop white bashing
i think you just have a victim complex, i'm white and i dont think movies are bashing me

I'll take a stab at this.

>negative return, fewer people watching film

Nobody cares. Audience doesn't care about how much money the films make.

>Agenda

Nah. Simple fact is studios care tremendously about negative publicity. Accusations of racism are going to be tough for the Executive to effectively counter. Combine that with audience apathy because you don't make anything interesting anyway, and you've got yourself your "sudden influx."

So think about that next time you're a cunthair away from going full Sup Forums and blaming the jewish conspiracy or whatever you were trying to do. Nobody cares, except you.

>she wears an EXTREME amount of makeup
so do most models and actresses

Depends on what they look like.
bi-racial only works if you don't actually look like a nigger

Seriously, that picture is so edited it pretty much isn't even a picture of her.

Knew that fucking Shark was up to no good.

I remembered when the first movie came out literally noone liked Kirsten/called her ugly/said MJ was ruined etc, though i was mainly using my yuropoor's country sites
Was Kirsten really well-received in Murica back then or is it nostalgia and Zendaya hate?

should have atleast cast cute/sexy black girls no these stick figures

It doesn't fucking matter what she looks like, she's still biracial.

Didn't know Logic was a big Akira fan.

I know Kanye West is.

Hmm actually you're right, she;s pretty average now that I look at regular pics.
I'd still give her the pump and dump though

There is literally zero "white bashing" in media, which is probably why even dedicated Sup Forums whiners can only find tweets and blogs for """""evidence""""" of how they're oppressed.

correct term in all scenarios is something along the lines of "mongrel"

tfw I have both those symptoms but I've never been diagnosed. It all makes sense now...

Niggers will always be inferior.

call her what you want, she's still a nigger to me and the majority of white people & that's all that matters

Sony = white people
Disney = transgenders and blacks

Why do people hate sony? Why do people want sony to sell the spiderman rights they legally purchased?

>I'm a cuck and I don't think movies are bashing me

ftfy family.

>Nobody cares

Except the stakeholders. The only people who wouldn't care would be priority creditors who get their pound of flesh either way.

Also, when did I say it was the Jews at fault? Why are you being so anti-Semitic man? Or maybe it's just your internalised racism shouting inside your mind how no non-white looking ethnic groups could accomplish such a thing? What a bigot.

>thinking the majority of white people are racist edgeteens like you
lol

>Majority of white people

You know this how?

This. Idk zendaya and she usually looks worse than she did in the movie. But she was good in the movie. Enough Sup Forums

>i have no evidence, just a victim complex
i appreciate your attempt to fix it, but here it is in its most accurate form

who's racist?
Oh because I said nigger lol, grow up kid. How about I use "negro" or "mongloid" instead? does that make you feel better?

Daily reminder that white skin is still the most coveted skin by minorities, which is why jigs are constantly chasing white women

Daily reminder that the only people who want to see "women of color" in movies are other women of color.

>pasty virgins making fun of women way out of their league
lol

Trips confirm.

Redlettermedia braindead audience need to stop parroting their shill lines. #basedsony

You should have said African American.

literally just a statement of fact lol you're the one who seems upset by it

It's not an agenda.
Before you go rambling off, consider this

The progressive SJWs you're complaining about not acknowledging this, they frequently argue there isn't enough diversity and ore women are needed etc.
These people genuinely want more 'diversity' in film.
If you ever bother to go to an indie film festival, what you will find is that 90% of the people there make these types look moderate. The indie film world is FULL of SJWs who's wet dream is a film about a gay muslim falling in love with a hindu tranny dealing with the pain of losing an arm. And I'm talking about writers, actors, directors and producers.
Hollywood gets their talent from the indie film world, sieving out the ones that are actually marketable.

The "agenda" is just that far-left-extremists make up the majority of the film world. Essentially it's capitalism in action (ironic since most of them are commies)

Why do you have to lie to yourself like this? What do you achieve?

why do you continue to present zero evidence and assume that others are crazy/dishonest for not sharing in your victim complex?

>which is why jigs are constantly chasing white women
Has more to do with the features than skin color desu. Black women just don't have feminine features.
I'd be fine with a dark filipina or rican.

This is true, most black women are black men without dicks.

Please stop.

>statement of fact
Lel, When was the last time Obama was referred to as bi-racial by either side?
Exactly everyone just accepts he's a nigger

i'm not that guy, i'm the guy who called you a racist, which is the statement of fact i was referring to

>~*((Zendaya))*~
>real name: esther smith

She's not from Africa, so that's a stupid term.
Her ancestors could be from Jamaica for all I know.

>one line with zero context
lol it's gonna take a really long time to prove there's a grand conspiracy if this is the rate you're gonna go at

Thankfully, you don't make up the majority. it's pretty clear at this stage who does.

shoo

you can call me what you want, that doesn't make it a fact.

She has crazy eyes

>average

She's ugly even for a trap.

Okay, you've made it clear you're going to try for gold in mental gymnastics and goalpost moving, so I'm not going to bother.

Still, it's so incredibly weird to me why you're so adamant to cover your ears and start shouting that reality isn't true. Anyways, who ultimately gives a shit, don't bother responding.

>not only create a negative return regarding marketing, but draw much less people to your film
It's the highest grossing capeshit film of the year so far.

Check deez

words have meanings, we can see your posts lol just because you're not smart enough to understand how you're a racist doesn't mean that you aren't one
yeah, the supporters of the least popular president in recent history, obviously
>ugh why would i bother posting more than one screencap to prove my point? fuckin libruls

damn wypipo!!! need mo money for dem programs!!!