You got my show cancelled, Tim. I saw you do it!

You got my show cancelled, Tim. I saw you do it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RcnMeIcogS4?t=25m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfI08Faxo
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
patreon.com/samhyde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude i didn't do anything

Do you really wanna sit here and go through the rigamaroo

MIKE LAZZO. HES A PIG

I think you're right.

You owe me two million dollars

This unfunny fuck cancels your show. What do you do

Unironically shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself.

Not get my show cancelled because I'm not an unfunny alt-right clown

Whine about it

Run him over with my 2014 toyota prius cuckmobile

"You pissed off pol, waaaaaa"

"Its not me its my viewers, waaaaa"

"Brett gelman, waaaaa"

That whole phone call was pathetic

Sure thing,Tim felt threatened by one extra from Birdemic 2
youtu.be/RcnMeIcogS4?t=25m55s

Charls and Nick deserved better.

Agreed,i may not like MDE at all but i feel bad for those 2 guys and the director dude caught in the middle of the Sam "EERAWNICK TWITTER HIJINKS AND DONATIONS".Rochefort should stick to the antiques shop,it'll bring him more steady revenues than MDE,i guess

Being a passive agressive fuck on YouTube.Being in denial about stealig the "unfunny cuck" aesthetics for your college thesis film in 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=EgYfI08Faxo

>"the weak must fear the strong, cucks watch out!"
>gets #rekt
>"uh, the weak cheated"

What do rightards mean by this?

2017... I am forgotten...

>Charls reduced to making "ironic" Let's Plays

Oi vey

>Hating right-wingers on a right-wing discussion forum

he doesn't care, he's chaotic neutral

what are you going to spam in a few months?

>this is what pepepedes literally believe

Are these 2 the same person?

>pepepedes
Is this what redditors scream when they hear people say the truth?

That's for you right? It's amazing you were as stupid as john oliver.

I have a career, a future and health insurance. The noose is reserved for somebody who has none of the above.

>Is this what redditors scream when they hear people say the truth?

and in your spare time you spam lame current year memes on Sup Forums ?

>>Is this what redditors scream when they hear people say the truth?

>gib me back ma job, i can't afford medical insurance

Is there anyone who sums up how pathetic the """"""alt-right""" are more than Sam "cuckold" Hyde?

>>>/reddit/

autism is a terrible disease, you have my pity

Go home, little one.

I would imagine Joe Bernstein was the bigger part. Sam said himself that the articles where the thing that made it impossible for [AS] to react.

Anyway happy anniversary to WP, I remember watching it this time last year every Sunday night, caught up in the Trump phenomenon. Amazing time.

>cotton
>white
>tshirt

It's true. Tim endlessly made himself a target for Sup Forums and reddit before WP, then after WP was on the air Tim claimed that all those people were Sam's fans. He had already associted with them and fed them for months before WP was even on.

I CAN'T AFFORD FUCKIN HEALTH INSURANCE
>drives ford raptor
>chevy tahoe
>prius

Call him and have an autistic argument with him

Wtf are these virgins going on about? Rewatch samantha literally crying on Tim Heidecker's podcast. You follow sammy, you're a loser. End of story you financially stressed, uncreative scum

It's almost like he wasn't being serious

The problem is too few people know about or are old enough to know about Liquid Television. Sam has spoken about it a few times too.

go eat your tendies

He was being serious. Dude grew a few more vaginas after his gay little show went kaput. You can hear the tears dropping if you listen to Tim Heidecker's podcast closely enough.

>>gets #rekt

>oy vey, this guy is RACISS!!!!
>INTOLERANCE!!! >:(((((((((
>omg did you see how they treated WOMEN??
>SPLC!!! ADL!!!! DID YOU SEE THISS??? DADDD!!!

"Ok, we'll ban them, if you stop talking about it"

HAHAHHA GET #REKT SON

what the fuck is happening with Charls? the man's making it look like he's sleeping in a tool shed but streams graphically demanding games in an apartment

For anyone interested.

Big Boy Tim eats this fucker alive. This is cuckery in action. If I were Tim I'd listen to it every night before bed to promote positive dreams.

It's a joke you retard, same with Sam sleeping in my car, there's nothing fucking wrong with us. Okay? sAM is doing fucking fine, albiet I'm spending a bit more money than I should, but yeah Charls is fucking fine you idiot.

Just stop asking questions, it's not important things are going great thanks

geez you're embarrassing

Lol looks like World Peace's slot on Adult Swim just became free real estate

The funniest thing is just imagining poor cuckboy samantha discovering Tim's podcast and then going about confronting him on that, of all sources. It's fucking hilarious. Dude must live in feces or something.

Interesting video for any virgins about their kingcuck samantha

are you okay? why did you post it again?

>(You)

Thanks.

Tim is a hack. He had to bring Awesome Show back because nobody cared about any of his other shitty projects.

You're a triggered minority/mixed race dude. We get it. Give it a rest.

Anytime, I always help the unfortunate.

I bet you think he's homeless too
It's almost like it's a joke

actually hurts to see, ive checked out the streams a couple times and its sweet cause he reads most replies but you can tell by the way he talks and his . living stuff that he is a really crazy and creative guy. sucks to not see him being able to create and live off his art

Inb4 fake trannyposter

Jesus christ Sam Hyde is a snowflake

Tim has achieved the type of stardom where he can make any trash today and it is appreciated by his fanbase. That's what consistent work, quality and skill gets you over nearly 2 decades.

samantha got fucking KEKED by this fella, LIVE on skype, for everyone to witness. Fast forward to today and Sammie relies on crowdfunding and scamming people on book sales. There are two ways to being a kike, and unfortunately Samanther was graced with low intelligence, testosterone, and even physical traits. That's why he is a lazy unfunny hack.

>(You)

Step out of the shadow samantha. We know you're a helpless scumbag desperate to shitpost on Sup Forums. The fact of the matter is you got cucked and it is for all to see.

How mad are you right now you pathetic waste?

he operates on a different plane of existence to normal people, I've been expecting him to go full kamikaze for a while now

this is just sad man

>(You)

Thanks.

Do MDE have a patreon? tonnes of worse people with less followers get paid enough to produce content

patreon.com/samhyde

hes got money though, just dropped something like 30k in the past month on upcoming projects

>point out sam and Chuck are lying
>YOU MUST BE SAM HURR
You are not a smart person

Like I said, you're a mixed race or minority who is triggered by some some too-real shit Sam said or implied at some point. You know it, I know it.

Tim got cucked by his wife and cared more about Trump losing than his own son being born. He has to pay that bitch alimony hahahaha.

consume the overwhelming negative energy he has given me and manifest it into a stronger than ever artistic resolve and rent a whole office and employees at a financial deficit and work hard for the next decade producing literature and video games

>Dude, you pissed of Sup Forums! You pissed off Sup Forums with your cucking!

what did he mean by this?

How's the vidya game coming along sam?

friendly reminder this weird faggot is probably Vic Berger, the kike has been obsessed with Sam Hyde ever since the cancellation debacle

>>>Is this what redditors scream when they hear people say the truth?

This, every time.

Tim you can stop now. You managed to get the goys show cancelled. Relax you have a bad back remember?

Calm down, you're both faggots.

>>>>Is this what redditors scream when they hear people say the truth?
>>>Is this what redditors scream when they hear people say the truth?

I'm sorry, both my parents just died a few hours ago.

>Calm down, you're both faggots.

Try and make another show with other companies, if that fails

Murder him at his house when he is alone, preferably with surprise, using my gun with a suppressor, wearing gloves, jumpsuit, and hairnet as to not get any residue on my hands or leave evidence, collect casing and hopefully bullet if it goes through. I would then clean my gun, wipe off serial number and then melt it or burn and break it beyond repair.

Sam Hyde was black listed. He cant get a deal with any other network. The (((TV People))) really lost their shit when Hillary lost. They had to show all the bad goys that you dont mess with hollywood.

> made 500k off of btc and eth
> retarded tumblr tourist can't tell jokes from reality

nope, he's a poor motherfucker who learned the hard way that society has moved on from racism and sexism. Anyone smart is glad that MDE got cancelled. Fuck Sam Hyde. Fuck tRump. Fuck Nazis. Fuck Yeah Tim Heidecker.

If someone like anthony cumia can get unbanned from sirius I'm sure ole' Sammy can get a show on some shitty network

There was a time where I could easily disregard this as bait, but I don't even know anymore

He's right tho. Every board almost. Just accept it and become one of us.

>made 500k off of btc and eth

If I say that too will you believe me? lel

I can't believe people still push this narrative that Tim had a hand at all in the cancelation of WP, it's mostly just because of him disliking Trump

Here are the actual culprits
Mike Lazzo
Brett Gelman
Joe Bernstein

I liked MDE ok but I couldn't give less of a shit, Sam would rather cater to Sup Forums fags then actually defend his show, if he had just been normal instead of acting like an edgy fag all the time, maybe we would be watching sam charls and nick do their thing

Spent $29,700 in the past 30 days.

This is from my business account, no personal spending in this, which I basically only use on food and rent. --------------------- Two possible futures... One where your favorite comedian takes a huge L and vanishes into obscurity, maybe releasing an insane food review phone video every two years and proving that there's no fighting the system, only mainstream hellmedia forever and ever.

Another future where I work my ass off and create solid, timeless, big projects that uplift and entertain you in a wholesome and pure way, even after being spit out by the establishment, showing that there's an alternative to kneeling and being a laydown doormat for Hollywood scum.

You know what I picked man... Don't doubt for a second, I'm not gonna let you guys down. (Future #3 where I waste a bunch of money and my projects blow up into a huge shit cloud.... Well that's just a risk I'm willing to take. I have a feeling if that happens it'll still be funny anyway.) ------------------------ I recently asked people to pay for HydeWars (link in bio) and there was a big backlash because people think I'm asking you to fund a life of retarded leisure while not delivering content.

You guys are one of the only positive things in my life for real. When it took me 3+ years to deliver those initial shirts the stress from that was giving me constant heartburn and back pain. Even when I suck at business/logistics I'm always thinking of how to deliver the best shit and make people happy, don't doubt that please. If I ever mentally retire from this game I give you my word I'll shut down my Patreon and won't ask for a dime. But I've been grinding and the stuff we are doing is gonna be fucking sick.

>cancels a right wing groups show and blacklists them forever
>haha why cant right wingers ever make their own good shows :)

>give money to Daily Stormer behind you
psssh nothing personel kid i'm between fifty layers of irony with my budd Weev 2DEEP 4 U (post webcomic forg)

>b-but his private life and buzzwords tho

Will we ever see Nick again?

Just follow his instagram bro. He posts a lot

You're not a genius,you're a guy who donated money to Daily Stormer for the sole purpose of showing off your wealth

yeah. you tell those r*dditors. this is Sup Forums. we are the ostracized outcasts of society. being conservative is the new punk. hillary lost get over it libcucks.
go back to r*ddit libtards. this is Sup Forums and we definitely hate nignogs and kikes. praise kek