Yes, ‘Will & Grace’ Went After Trump In Its First Episode In 11 Years

>“Will & Grace” didn’t pull any punches in its revival’s first episode, and social media was in stitches.

>It shouldn’t come as a surprise that the iconic television show took a massive stab at President Donald Trump and America’s tense political climate on the first rebooted episode, considering how the show earned its return. The “Will & Grace” cast came back together last year for an ad encouraging citizens to vote and drew such rave reviews that NBC signed on to bring the sitcom back.

>Will, Grace, Jack and Karen hit audiences instantly with the chemistry that made them a comedy sensation. The gang went to the White House in the first episode, setting up nonstop political quips for 30 minutes.

So glad this show is back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
youtube.com/watch?v=nreoZhFAd2A
youtube.com/watch?v=AmUHt0gnJ78
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso
youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you live to see the long, slow painful death of every major media network

I'm getting sick and tired of the constant bashing of my president.

Are all the characters gay in Will and Grace, I was never sure

you love it and you know it, nigger.

Krager, you're a BBM? This changes EVERYTHING.

So...

daz rite

I don't know what a BBM is, but I am a Trump supporter.

I'm glad someone is willing to go after Trump

How courageous of them. It's great to see the common man standing up and taking a stand in media like this. I mean South Park and AHS were bad enough but I wouldn't be surprised if Trump resigns in shame in the next few days, like does he not understand we're laughing at him?

wtf i hate Trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

DLORMFFFFFF

I didn't even vote for the turd and I am sick of it.

Beta black male?

>Season 9
>First episode called "11 years later"
Made me smirk a bit if it was intentional.

BASED BLACK MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=nreoZhFAd2A
youtube.com/watch?v=AmUHt0gnJ78
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

I hated Will & Grace so much as a kid, there was Seinfeld, Friend's, The King of Queen's, Frasier, Married with Children, and all of these /comfy/ show's and for whatever reason they would show this unfunny faggot comedy twice as much as any of the other show's. This was before I even used the internet, I didint even need any of that, all I needed to feel contempt in my life was nice comfy bed, a couple of blankets and pillows and a 12inch crtv, every worry in my mind would vanish and it felt like I in another world, I would immerse myself into the world of Seinfield and Friends and completely escape, the cast of friends felt like my family and shit and this garbage would rerun fifteen times and ruin my whole fucking day/week/weekend.

It's basically fags and faghags: the show.

Zoz

youtube.com/watch?v=AiZqFGLAeAc

what went wrong lads?

He ran against the dems

He was always a loveable fun guy. The internet now makes you hate him.

Hes still a lovable fun guy.

Doesn't anyone here even care about Will & Grace?