Why don't you support renewable energy?

I don't give a shit if you deny climate change

But why do you insist on being dependent on sand niggers for your energy?

Because energy from sand niggers cost significantly less shekels, space, upkeep and are more reilable compared to say, wind power

>renewable energy
What?
Anyway, nuclear is the best power source, it will carry ud into the future, not fucking windmills.

Solar panels on the moon when?

Because they associate alternative energy with liberals.

Yes but it also funds Mohammad al-Jihad and his gang of goatfuckers, as well as the kikes who are flooding Europe with said goatfuckers
And what are you doing to help make that dream a reality?

Nice trips btw

why you don't support HIGH energy?

Renewable is fine and dandy for a supplemental energy source but we really need modern nuclear as a replacement for fossil fuels.
>b-but nuclear isn't renewable either
There's enough thorium and uranium in the asteroid belt to power a civilization of a trillion people for a million years. Capitalism will take us to the stars in search of phat lewt.

because renewables are a meme pushed by the coal and gas industries

nuclear is the only practical carbon free energy

because i have to pay for my own electric

It costs too much.

And as far as renewable goes, if solar and wind is renewable then so is nuclear (breeder reactors).

I do.

It's not the only answer. Unless you intend to build a 10x better battery, we need multiple solutions, coal, nuclear, nat gas.

Ok, would you rather be poor paying for up to 10x the price of say, nuclear, or would you rather Europe voluntarily destroy itself?

Kek demands batteries but there is no good reason to burn coal or gas unless you are a thirdworldfag.

>voluntarily

IIRC euros didn't vote to have rapefugees come to them, it started with merkel saying "hey goyi-guys wanna have some multiculturalism?"

I don't want my shekels going to Chaim or Mohammad, I'd rather ride a bike desu

feel the same.

Why don't conservatives care about conserving the environment?

I support nuclear energy.

Anything else is stupid and inefficient.

GET IN HERE Sup Forums
THEY ARE GOING DOWN

→ → →

HELP U.S.
HELP U.S. SAVE HUMANITY

Because nuclear is far better.

Why do libs like solar so much when wind is 4x cheaper?

Why would a burger care about renewable energy? USA uses alot of resources more than any country

LOL @ OP. Most of the oil used in the US comes from the US. The number one importer after domestic oil comes from Canada. So much fail.

wind is okay with me
solar isnt that great yet and expensive (its good for like homes and shit for running ac but wide scale its pretty shit)

also oil is good too and we have fucktons in north america but the big men who control our government get hella cash from the saudis so they don't like us drilling for our own stuff.

coal is actually bad though
I don't care that much but if I was in charge I wouldn't use it.