Is Sup Forums on suicide watch again?

Is Sup Forums on suicide watch again?

Other urls found in this thread:

ukmediawatch.org/2010/07/29/katharine-viner-nails-her-colors-to-the-mast-head-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Guardian

This.

no, more like
>the guardian film

I saw one review a few weeks ago, and all the linked reviews gave every single film 4/5. It's like the base rating they give everything

My guess with all the glowing reviews is that the film is actually just "pretty good" but has some glaring flaw that no-one's noticed yet. That's how it usually goes.

Don't worry Sup Forums wont pay attention to all the good reviews they will pick out one random bad review and think it's correct.

Reminder that Sup Forums's fave critic Armond based black gay man loves villeneuve

Deckard is reunited with his daughter and RG bleeds out watching the snow fall. The End.

>IT GOT A HIGH SCORE WITH CRITICS

Armond is based of course he would love Denis.

It's all fresh on rotten tomatoes at the moment it's only that one dickhead from Forbes who said it's style over substance

Im not, i wanted IT to do awesome and i hope Blade runner kills it too.

>i like liking things.

Every critic rated it fresh and said it's better than the original and is a visual feast. Maybe (((forbes))) is your speed

>IT GOT A HIGH SCORE WITH CRITICS

>The Guardian

>DUDE BLADE RUNNER WILL FLOP
>JUST WAIT FOR THE REVIEWS TO COME OUT MAN TRUST ME ITS SHIT
>*reviews come out*
>Oh I don't care what critics think haha

mindless lemmings. literally every other thread on Sup Forums is fucking shills this board is totally and utterly ruined, nobody actualy likes entertainment we watch because our lives are devoid of meaning, so if youre just awkwardly positive about shit in an anonymous environment its extremely obvious what youre doing, nobody just praises stuff for no reason, far more entertaining to trash things. So go back to the drawing board, human interaction happens differently on Sup Forums you havent picked up the tricks yet, start by avoiding these obviously shilly posts that are far too positive.

>I like disliking movies no matter what
Fun.

everything hollywood makes is trash this isnt a fucking logic chart stop using generic arguments, nothing about a massive nepotistic industry that makes 100% garbage is in any way fun, you will never produce a good movie out of that horrific environment ever again, every movie hollywood makes until the end of time will be dogshit because you people decided long ago (about the 1930s) that you'd rather make propaganda than good movies.

This movie will flop really bad.
The early critics are simply people that really really love Blade Runner and are therefore biased.
It's fucking 3 hours long and they got a WWE wrestler as one of the main characters hahahahahaha!

Ghostbusters (2016) also got good reviews...

>trusting Sup Forums's opinion on anything ever

Did they say Ghostbusters was a visual spectacle, elevated the art and was better than the original?

>speaking like you're not part of this board
Another shill or another cross posting tourist?

Not really. It has 60 in metacritic, indicating an average review of 3 stars which is nothing great. A 73% rotten tomatoes is nothing exceptional, and mostly indicative of critics giving it "3/5 its ok comedy" reviews.

I seriously think you can find such review.

some people did. those people were heavily incentized to give such thoughts, almost like theyre exactly what your target audience wants to hear, almost like you have a marketing team that chose the words themselves, almost like studios and publishers shill their products via the anonymous nature of the internet but consistently fail to capture the spirit of the community and so they fail to pass the inspection of any intelligent person, wonder how good the gift baskets were.

every studio shills on here, its easy because you dont even have to make an account. The flip side is its obvious:
-do they sound too happy? positive and hopeful instead of critical and suspicious?
-is their reaction image generic?
-does it seem like two people working in a team are keeping a thread alive by agreeing/arguing/ganging up on one person?
-have they failed to properly convey the existential crisis we're all sharing, failed to level on an emotional level with the population?

all signs of a man being paid to type.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, (((they))) recommend movies that promote leftist propaganda and shit on those that don't.

Katherine Viner (feminist, Jewish), editor-in-chief at The Guardian.

ukmediawatch.org/2010/07/29/katharine-viner-nails-her-colors-to-the-mast-head-2/

The point is that review score has nothing to do with financial success. Which is why people pointing to scores are wrong to dismiss the potential for it to flop.
The movie won't flop anyway.

It should have 1 star and thats saying much, there's absolutely no redeeming qualities on that movie.

These people are all the same ones that praise marvel too so somethings up with this flick