Post your predictions for the 8th.

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/
m.wikihow.com/Conduct-a-Local-Election-Exit-Poll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what website is this?

270towin.com/

PA and NY will go red.

Trump is NOT winning Colorado. Too many Calicucks and weed degenerates here who will always vote lib.

Denver has more registered Repubs then Demos. Coporado is going red bruh.
Source: I live here

The only real outcome here.

New Spicland/Dudeweedland will not go red. Nevada may be red.

ma will be red

Maura Healey overstepped her bounds

never give up!

If Johnson gets into the debates and stays in them this will be the map 100% screen cap it some political science guy awhile back explained it all

There is a looming phenomenon coming our way. Low voter turnout already recorded for the demoncrat side, they might not have enough votes to make it.
Many counties (at least the ones I've researched) went blue due to a very small margin of voters and can be reversed just by them staying home, voting independent, writing in their candidate, etc.

On our side, we have had record turnout. Reports of democrats switching sides, people who haven't voted ever or in some cases a few decades deciding to vote republican. Don't lose hope coloradbro. After shillbot's 47% moment, it might be even worse against the left.

>registration=votes
Are you retarded?

Arizona hates spics, they are voting Trump. Other than that it seems possible

If you think that Trump is winning Florida or New Hampshire you are completely fucking deluded beyond repair

K.
Nice try.

Im still seeing alot of Trump signs in Denver. People forget that Denver maybe 65-70% liberal, but that is only one city. Everywhere else people are not and love what this state was before dudeweedlmao. Also natives are fucking tired of Californians and Texans coming here. I think they are just keeping a low profile till then.

New Hampshire blue. Hahahaha

I'll put a corncob up my ass an post pictures if Colorado doesn't go red. I moved out of denver recently but when I was there my work had me driving around all day. Saw maybe a total of two Hillary bumber stickers and zero signs. Trumps supporters everywhere and that's the most liberal part of the state.

Scenario 1:

>New York
>blue

Scenario 2:

Except every Subaru outback and forester. But yah id do the same. People are fucking tired of this gay liberal shit.

Wildest Dreams:

God damn someone cap this holy fuck.

I'll corn cob my bung hole if Colorado gos red

All of the polls show Clinton winning both states.

inb4
>but jews made the polls!!
>polls are rigged
>brexit

Scenario 2 is far more likely to happen. Honestly Rhode Island is more likely to go. This is my prediction, I changed the shade of some states

*more likely to go than Wisconsin
fuck me

THIS!
Make Chicago great again!

Im not blaming anything. Im just saying its not over til its over.

Last 2 steps to win the election.

#1. The consensus to closing out the presidential election is to have exit polling at each and every precinct during the actual voting process to crush and contest election fraud, voter fraud, election theft/manipulation and online voting.

#2. In addition in every voting location we need firefighters policemen etc and Citizens to watch for and document any and all illegal activity.
Request: How to contact fraternity of police organisation and other respected organizations so that they might make this effort really take off after all we only have 55 odd days until voting.
Full step by step guide to exit polling
m.wikihow.com/Conduct-a-Local-Election-Exit-Poll
Update:The FBI only needs to see 2% or more difference in voting results and exit polling results to warrant a full investigation into fraud in any given voting location! Just 2%!
arguing on internet is futile with AI and 5.8 billion english speakers on earth.

i agree

I'm feeling it mr krabs

The same FBI that just let Hillary off.

Do you think they would really investigate any thing?

As much as I wish this were true, I doubt Minnesota will turn red. :(
Why does my home state have to be so cucked?

>if only taxpayer votes counted

Ooops.

Some of you are delusional. you guys don't realize how hard it really is for Trump to win. Stop posting delusional things like Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania going red.

Here is something I just came up with that is just as delusional, but much more possible. It gives Trump in increasing levels of delusion wins in Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Florida, Nevada, and finally New Hampshire.

And the craziest thing is I've seen one Hiillary lawn sign. I haven't actually spoken to anyone that plans on voting for Hillary. Lots of Trump people, though. Small sample size, but still. A lot of people say the same thing.

Where are these Hillary supporters?

From what I've seen,Passionate Hillary supporters are almost non-existent, while about half of Trump supporters are at least passionate. I have a feeling that many Hillary "supporters" won't even bother going to the polls, while the passionate Trump supporters will make sure their Trump supporting friends and family go to vote.

>Georgia
>red
XDDDDDDDDDDDD