A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in an attempt to submit her manuscript to a writing competition

A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in an attempt to submit her manuscript to a writing competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=eIqFrbgBEQY&ab_channel=WrongPlanet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sounds like an awful movie

>woman

A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver to be my girlfriend and be sweet to me in hilarious ways

Shit

tfw no pocket doggo

Meanwhile, Elle is working with Woody Allen

they should have cast elle

A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in an attempt to sneak into the lego store after hours.

Don't matter. The race to prove who is the superior Fanning will only be settled by who is first to get naked...

It's the only fair way to do it.

Get away from me you weirdo

A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in an attempt to have group sex with football fans

Dakota only does cgi nudity

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1424/46/1424462415050.webm

This fucking girlfriend simulator shit. Malick is such a hack.

A young autistic woman runs away from her caregiver in an attempt to shake it off, shake it off

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>tfw no autistic gf

cute

it makes me feel alive

A lot of autistic girls have deep boyvoices. Keep that in mind if hunting for an aspie gf.

those are traps, user

and nurse you with her huge udder-like tits?

Dakota is a "never nude"?!? Okay then, Elle is in the lead.

But once those roles dry up, Dakota might pull her rabbit out of a hat!

only in the designated area, of course

She isn't

feel free to stop posting anytime and delete your existing posts
captcha: limite poste

All the better. An autistic girl would be a calm, loving mommy gf who could easily get into the spirit of playing-pretend.

why?

WORKIN WITH ALLEN
WORKIN THE DICK!

>Christina will never be your severely developmentally disabled big sister who you have to take care of now that your parents have died

no, she's pure

No more.

100% pure cheddar!

>ywn have to take her shopping for a bra and help her put it on since your mother always did it for her

What are some films about young autistic women?

that's from the Song to Song shoot

Looks like she needs to work on those cottage cheese thighs.

Jack Of The Red Hearts

user STOP

>swn come to you looking very upset, almost ready to cry
>swn tell you that she feels bad because she touched herself in her, "naughty place" even though mother always said she shouldn't
>swn tell you how she couldn't help herself because touching her "naughty place" made her feel so good
>ywn have to explain to her that there's nothing wrong with masturbating and answer when she asks if you do it too
>ywn have to awkwardly tell her about sex when she starts asking more questions

Mozart and the Whale has a scene where a cute autist girl literally screams in the middle of a carnival cause the sounds are too loud.

IT'S TIME TO STOP

Do I beat her up

Sauce please

so cute. much better than her pigfaced little sister

Jane Wants A Boyfriend is about an autistic girl finding a normie boyfriend.

You're gonna beat something up alright

ez sauce boi
youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

And Benny And Joon is about two autists finding love together.

and of course she's getting fucked by autism chad
lmao

i miss the old days.

Claire Daines as Temple Grandin in the HBO made for TV movie.

There's no hope guys. There's no hope for any of us.

how does it feel knowing that if one day you get to fuck what arouse you sexually you're going to prison?

I'm so glad at least right now we live in a society in which it is morally acceptable to kill pedophiles. I'm not even kidding, if I was born a pedo I would chemically castrate myself. It's just not worth it. I would rather be blind to sexuality than have to live in that mental and emotional hell for the rest of my life.

chemical castration is not enough, you have to chop off their hands

No chemical castration is usually enough. It prevents them from even feeling that way about children, which is the root of the problem.

holy shit this movie scared me as a kid

why is she naked under the coat

Why? The only thing I remember from it is naked Jodie Foster going full retard.

beat some eggs and make a cake?

this ellekino

I cant masturbate to a mentally challenged girl.
My moral compass says I cant.

someone post that webm of that retard girl reviewing her dragon dildo and this user will change his mind quicksmart

Holy mother of cankles

Daisy Ridley looks like THAT?

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
I do feel sorry for the ellefags, looking like this and not even near her mid twenties

Is the old jew fucking my giraffu?

Jesus

What's with jewess and their funbags?

That makes sense. All the girls I know with boyish voices are kinda weird.

Molly
The Other Sister
Cracks

Cheddar is smooth, she's more like cottage.

A young autistic woman plays with her fidget spinner for 2 hours

i don't eat chease im not european

giv acoustic gf

>submit her manuscript to a writing competition.
What a story Mark

why did ASR's pupils were do dilated in this movie, did she take pills before the shooting or shes simply into girls?

Then don't make cheese analogies, Pajeet.

It's the latter.

Please tell me that her and the dog talk to each other, like Han Solo and Chewbacca do.

It's just anecdotal research on my part, but I've noticed girls who are weirdos or have confirmed aspergers tend to gravitate towards sounding more masculine.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIqFrbgBEQY&ab_channel=WrongPlanet

little girls specifically, on the power she has over them, pinning them down and forcing them to do stuff...

That time when she really went nude, nobody wanted to pick that movie, not even netflix, and now is forgotten.

>ywn be raped by your 4'7" gf

>autistic
>woman

i mean ASR was breathless everytime she share screen with famke

post more webms pls.

>this kills the anklefag

Why is this man considered brilliant? It's something I've only ever heard from the supposed authorities on the subject, but everything he's done just repulses me in the description. Most of it sounds incredibly masturbatory, and he even casts himself in the lead a lot.

i can't watch this im all tingly all over

I like his early funny movies

Are those ankles photoshopped?

one of my close friends is an autistic girl

autistic shit gets irritating if you're around it for too long

you don't like strong legs?

Nope. 70% of her legs are pure thigh.