Why is this allowed in the year of our lord MMXVII?

Why is this allowed in the year of our lord MMXVII?

He kept his mouth shut and didn't give away any of his accomplishes in high positions in Hollywood.
And as a reward they offered him directing jobs.

Absolute madman

A Mole Station?
the fuck is that?

>movie about a creature that kills people and eats/uses their body parts to replace his own
>critics biggest outrage is with one character making a crass joke about stepfathers fiddling their stepdaughters

We're all for the people slaughtering, but we draw the line at molestation!

Did anyone here see this? Was it good?

Kind of weird they are bringing up Hollywood pedos now is it because Salva is a goy?

the JC flicks were always really obvious metaphors about salva's rapelust. the creeper literally only eats men, most of them young boys. he only kills femals when they're in the way and he doesnt eat them. he sniffs justin longs panties in the first film for fuck's sake. these "critics" need to step their game up. salev is clearly dealing with some dark shit in his personality through these films and that's the main reason I enjoy them so much.

Wouldn't put it past them to drum up some controversy just to get some press for the film and get more sales.

didn't jeepers creepers 2 have weird gay undertones?

It's apparently godawful. Like SyFy channel-tier awful.
The whole thing was shot in one month on a barely coherent script and a shoe-string budget since no one wanted to finance the thing based on Salva's pedo past.

I'll watch it when it's out out for dl though, I like the first one.

>only black people can make movies about black people!
>only gay people should make movies about gay people!
>only transgender people should create films about transgenders!
>pedophiles shouldn't be allowed to make movies about pedophiles!

He is best suited for the subject matter.

Well, they always say "write what you know".

requesting the chad lotr and virgin hobbit movie meme pls

yeah so did the first one. i like the movies still

This. Hollywood works on Mafia Rules

Yup.

not really. its okay if you like cheesy b horror stuff, but it is pretty fuckin pointless. worth a watch for jon breck though.

well at least he has an accurate image of himself

at some point after JC2 came out Salvas past came to light and since then anything to do with either movie can't be mentioned online without a watching a flood of "he's a pedo I'll never watch his movies again even though I loved JC1 and 2 before knowing this."

Apparently when JC3 did actually start making headway into being made various groups were threatening various people that got attached to work on the movie and I know a few premieres of JC3 at a couple of various theaters around the country were cancelled after threats of violence.

The funny/sad thing is The Creeper has all sorts of potential as a recurring horror movie monster but Salva has absolute control over the IP (no idea how) so he's involved with any and all decisions

The whole point is he is the creeper. He's this grotesque evil who is powerful but vulnerable through his monstrous desires. JC 2 is full of young men being molested, licked, etc.

The JC saga is tame compared to his magnus opus "Clownhouse", you know, the movie where he actually diddled the kid actors.

>commit a crime
>get arrested
>get found guilty
>go to jail
>serve your sentence
>be released as your debt to society has been paid
>also you aren't allowed to work anymore lol

hollywood is quite forgiving to pedophiles

Bryan Singer singer still not in jail lol.

>at some point after JC2 came out Salvas past came to light
Didn't his past come to light in the 1990s? I swear I read somewhere that his past came to light when Powder hit theaters in 1995. Did everyone forget but then re-remember in the late 2000s? Someone please explain.

Iunno, the Creeper just seems like a discount Wishmaster to me.

>sjws hating based creeper kino for a crime that happened 30 years ago that he did the time for
Even if you disagree with his punishment none of you were there or in the trial. For all we know that kid was begging to get casting couched.

First rule of writing dumbass. Write what you know.

>For all we know that kid was begging to get casting couched.
Hello Victor, when are you going to start production on Jeepers Creeps 4?

>everyone forget but then re-remember in the late 2000s?
pretty much.

Its reached the point where some horror movie websites won't even discuss the series anymore due to the "he's a pedo and you're a pedo to for liking the movie crowd" and even for the ones that do they have to make retarded disclaimers saying they in no way approve of the kiddie diddling

Probably the worst place to ever use this dumb ass argument.

A christian film at last. Enough with the communist propaganda.

Post of the month imo.

Meanwhile Bryan Singer is still directing capeshit and that Freddie Mercury biopic