Remaking a year old movie that wasn't even that big of a hit

>remaking a year old movie that wasn't even that big of a hit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7wlGwgixlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! JUST MAKE A SEQUEL WITH THE ORIGINAL CAST, YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKES!

That's right women, relegated to tv! H a ha ha

The Nice Guys was good because of Shane Black and the perfect cast and this shit won't have either. What the fuck is Fox thinking? This is a guaranteed flop.

>take something unanimously loved by men
>completely bastardize it
>now nobody enjoys it

Why do these coke snorting kikes do this?

I thought it sucked

They're remaking Tony Erdmann and A Man Called Ove already, too.

Yeah, that won't fail.

Then im sure you'll like the tv version roastie.

Lol if I was a woman I'd be unironically offended by all this blatant pandering and numerous shit tier remakes.

It's great but I've met guys who don't like it.

it's actually pretty funny that this is happening. It was originally written as a tv show, and Black couldn't get it made by anyone, so it was re-written into a movie.

if we get more little girls talking about anal out of it I'm OK with this

creative bankruptcy

no shame anymore

not a first

>The Nice Guys
>female led
I don't see any problems with this. Especially not the fucking title. nope

This is a Sony idea but it's Fox. Weird.

Nice guys was just a basic buddy cop movie, thats what this will be: generic buddy cop with women. Please stop posting fucking bait

>I'd be unironically offended by all this blatant pandering and numerous shit tier remakes.

You would think they should be, but I don't think the awareness is there. I saw a fucking shampoo commercial that was literally "women are strong. Woman are determined. Women can do anything. Buy x"

Is it a remake? I thought it's some small-time comics books gone on a big screen/

It will work though.

As long as one of them is fat and falls down a lot.

>unanimously loved by men
you can literally recognize a poltard within one sentence every single time. It's like you all share the same mental disorders

>I saw a fucking shampoo commercial that was literally "women are strong. Woman are determined. Women can do anything. Buy x"

I don't think that's as bad as that Special K commercial where it's, "You know why women are able to run companies and raise kids? Because we eat."

who are the going to get to play an old overweight aging enforcer that Crowe played?

the precocious daughter dynamic doesn't really work with a mom. Especially a mom that is supposed to be a rotten person.

One of the few female-led comedy movies that made me laugh

>Be Anthony Bagarozzi
>Make Nice Guys as a TV Show
>Go to every Network
>Get rejected
>Turn it into a screenplay for a movie
>Shane Black appears and jumps in
>Make Nice Guys movie
>Is actually good
>Jews jump in, buy the rights and turn your script into a female driven comedy

Anthony Bagarozzi on suicide watch

I died the first time I saw that. I don't know whats worse, that they think women will fall for that shit or that someone actually might.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7wlGwgixlQ

at least the old spice commercials are self aware.

posting a classic

youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

not a direct remake but its basically female version of John Wick

wow im gay now

>it is user gets triggered by late capitalism post

cancelled after 1 season

drink bleach commie

As is now obvious to even the dumbest person, this was never about “empowering” women/minorities, it’s all about attacking White men and tearing down Western civilization.

How is taking an existing story and changing the characters to women/minorities empowering?

All it shows me is that woman/minorities are incapable of creating their own art and are in fact nothing more than thieves and looters.

Now here are the issues, I'm gonna make it short and sweet.
Female-led shows are seen as enough of a gimmick to get people watching, which means that the writing is using tropes from years ago.

What is the point of waiting anymore? They are gonna remake everything anyway. Just release several versions of the same movie at the same time.

Let me guess Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy and it's written By Paul Feig