/nml/ - Adam Egret

Is there a more unlikable cunt in all of show business? Why does Norm keep him around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtk7HEDDbTM
youtube.com/watch?v=WYkil1tblt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a patsy so Norm can redpill the kids on Stalin, BASED NORM!

because his mom owns the comedy store

I love adam

>Is there a more unlikable cunt in all of show business?

Yes.

C U M S L A V E
U
M
S
L
A
V
E

>not liking adam

Where do you get your ideas from?

I laughed so hard when Tim Allen went "Who the fuck is Adam Eget?" Because it was clear Tim wasnt familiar with the show and didnt get some things like "Where do your ideas come from?" and answered honestly. But he still didnt give any shits to learn what Norm's co-host's name was.

You're right. Adam is a degenerate and horrible person, I can't imagine a reason why Norm would keep him on his show. I hope I never experience the depths of that guy's psychopathy.

he should be killed, disgusting alt right bastard

but kids are already redpilled on stalin in 4th grade history textbooks where they talk about how he slaughtered millions of people

oh wait i forgot poltards come from states without textbooks

he is warning us against the dangers of extreme right wing ideas

if only you knew you poor poor soul

"Where do you get your ideas from?" is a good test to see if the guest has even watched the show

Adam is a great punching bag and fits well to the show. He's Norm's trusty sidekick, after all.

>to see if the guest has even watched the show
celebrities are usually too self-centered to be autistic enough to be able to watch some self-indulgent shit like NML

Why is the show so shit now? Sup Forums told me Tim Allen was a return to form but it was just some washup soapboxing about le millenials and le oppression of cuckservatives.

Is Conan going to be on? Conan can save this show.

>I hope I never experience the depths of that guy's psychopathy
I can feel my soul sicken every time Egret's uncalled and unsolicited Anti-Semitic hate starts dribbling down his fat, cum-stained chin. Norm can do better than a "sidekick" who will kill conversations dead in their track to talk about his Holocaust obsession.

>(((Egret)))

Tim to Norm after Candyman jibes:

>You feel a lot better

What was the meaning behind this?

>but it was just some washup soapboxing about le millenials and le oppression of cuckservatives.
are you retarded? the episode was full or fun stories and jokes, and that self-serving shit was like 3 minutes of it

this season has great episodes like Tyson and Seinfeld, the others are more boring

also NML was never good, plenty of shit in season 1 too, you just remember only the good episodes and season 1 had many Norm friends so he could go crazier without having them walk out of the set

theory goes that he either had to take a shit and that's why Steve O'Donell was sitting on his chair and he felt relieved after taking the huge shit

or they all took some cocaine from candyman during the break

Maybe commenting on Norm kicking his downers habit.

Norm didn't like it being mentioned, like it was revenge by Tim for Norm bringing up Candyman.

I thought maybe Norm was feeling embarrassed about feeling bad about something that Tim knew. E.g depression

have you guys seen this new norm kino yet?

youtu.be/qtk7HEDDbTM

>Why is the show so shit now?
The show has always been shit. Of the ~30 episodes only like three are top-tier and worth re-watching. Some have some memeable moments here and there that are best served for a compilation video, and the vast majority are boring SNL bullshit episodes with nothing interesting in them.

>Hey Candyman
>They didn't put you in here fo' six hunned fifty grams o' ideas!

HEY THERE MISTA CANDYMAN

HEY MR CANDEH MAYN

MAH NOSE IS EMPTY MR CANDY MAN

That's Pauly Shores mom, Pauly is Adams boss, Adam just works there.

I think I recognize this guy from beneath the Queensboro bridge

Seinfeld was terrible, what a heartless autistic man.

????
What was Adam Ejet doing underneath the Queensboro bridge?

Is there anything cringier than Norm fans here / reddit / Youtube comments that just repeat his jokes ad nauseum?

inb4 "This guy's a real jerk! XD"

Legend says he used to jerk off punks for $15 a man.

Woah calm down buddy you're acting like a real jerk

i thought the Seinfeld was full of funny jokes and good conversation, and Seinfeld autism added to it, like how he laughed at the homeless guy dodging in and out of traffic to pick the quarters Norm threw for example

but it was not so much quirky Norm if you are into that kind of episode like the Gilbert one or the Todd Glass one

No, Sienfield is just a cold man with no heart. It is no wonder why he is one of the most richest comedians.

what? i didn't speak at any moment about Seinfeld's heart, not sure why are you talking about it or why should i care?

I'M A MOTHERFUCKIG LOBSTER

Have any of the episodes since Seinfeld been worthwhile? I lost interest now that the show has become more formulated.

Aside from the Stephen Merchant episode, this season is boring.

for me, it's Joe Matarese

this guy seemed alright until he started denying the holocaust and goose stepping around the studio, can't support him anymore.

Tim Allen was a fantastic episode, the others ranged from ok to bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYkil1tblt8
start at 55:00 and watch from then on

LOL

>in show business

the seinfeld episode wasn't funny at all. seinfeld is a thoroughly uninteresting character, just like letterman

tyson was probably the worst episode to date. the dude's not funny or interesting or anything, and is also annoying because he just kept shutting down every attempt norm made at either sincere conversation or humour.

the tim allen episode was decent and worth watching, the only good episode since last september.