Spain

Is Spain a real country?

I mean, it seems to be a frankenstein of nations and ethnicities. You got the Castillians , the Catalans, the Basques, the Galicians, etc.

Most of them don't even want to be part of Spain, but the jews force them
How is that better than Belgium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_2XyoxK-uE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fko5fYIBJFU
youtube.com/watch?v=aI7TiqqGmC4
youtube.com/watch?v=op3w3wMqdwg
youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY
youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the Catalans
tomorrow is our national day, me and my family and friends are going to the demonstration to reclaim independence for our nation

VISCA CATALUNYA LLIURE!

cuck nation that exports cucks due to high unemployment rate

No, they all speak spanish and have almost identical culture, literally just Yankee vs Dixie, still share the same history. I think Portugal Should be part of it too, but they speak a different language so maybe not such a good idea.

>No, they all speak spanish and have almost identical culture

>Is Spain a real country?
No

I also fucking laugh at how many different dialects are there, and the media is forced to be translated into all of them.

manlets of europe

Please Spaniards, you can't get independence, you aren't a republic. Your King united your Kingdoms, stop trying to break them up.

Inb4 republicans

Dafuq is a manlet

As a Galician you trigger me with your burger knowledge.

reclaim independence
no such thing.

>dialects
they aren't dialects, sudaca

dialects.

They disappeared at the beginning of the 20th century. Rest En Pupper

but the jews force them
retarded sudaca

>being this ignorant

Check the flag.. oh yeah

fucking anglo

as a galician you would know that you are spaniards.

"the Catalans"

Eastern provinces will not separate, traitors will be put in prisons and deported.

Seperatism is the greatest crime possible on the Spanish race, it is not tolerated, a direct blow to the unity of Spaniards.

But they do all speak spanish, even if there is a bunch of dialects. I never understood why you guys get so peeved about this, I met a girl in bcn and she'd get annoyed if you asked about flamenco or paella, no one in america cares if you mix up different areas cultures.
For some reason all foreigners think america is motorcycles and route 66

All of these people must be reeducated, they are mentally ill.

Flamenco is non Spanish, it is Moorshit.

Barcelona
clothing shops = globalist traders
restaurants/bars = chinese
supermarkets = pakistani
prostitutes = african and degenerate traps/shemales and chinese
burglary = romanian
drug dealers = morrocan and spics

the few spanish cucks left are hidden in their offices and homes while their wifes fuck black cocks

>5,5 ft reporting in.

Why are you gonna accept the Queen as your ruler?

Lol the girl i talked too was from the galicia area living in Barcelona and she was kind of racist towards blacks, it caught me off guard.

A good portion of the country have moor in them anyway lol

Ok then please explain to me the enourmas difference I am missing, do you guys put different spices in your rice? Please enlighten me on why spain hasnt broken apart in the last 600 years.

retard.

Yeah, sure, catalufo. Hear my huge yawn from Madrid

Not only a manlet but a cuck that uses the imperial system
Just end yourself already

because these regional retards are just having a fad, Spain today is a piece of shit liberal trash, but separating is not the answer, a revolution is the answer.

Catalunya is beautiful, or would be, if not for
the rapidly growing number of Muslim immigrants infesting every fucking square kilometer.

Which modern country apart from Liechtenstein-sized non-states don't have a collection of different ethnicites, languages, dialects etc.?

If you look at most countries histories, they tend to have some lengthy unification process behind them.

A veure si ens trobem

vaya pandilla de subnormales, manipulados desde pequeñitos para debilitar y destruir el país. Esperando estoy a que se saque al ejército de una puta vez

Nothing like rio platense spanish master race, we still use things like mangiare, matina and parlare.
Thanks italian influence

How can you not like kebab? And i was more annoyed by the niggers selling shitty items and drugs on the street, then the white girls surrounding them like they're a foreign treasure.

>muh independence

Stop paying inmigrants to show up at manifestations.

Better than most think in many ways.

The government is a bureaucratic shitfest with stupid laws and no justice in courts, but other than that Spain is pretty good compared to almost all other common places in the world

>T. experienced traveler

Another one.
Also, stop giving esteladas to the chinese when they visit the Campo Nuevo.

>it seems to be a frankenstein of nations and ethnicities
This is true of most european countries.

false, if Spain weren't genetically related I wouldn't care about it.

That is part of the plan, the want more immigrants so in a few years they won't even looks like spaniards.

El ejército de panchitos

Til catalonia controls border policy
You open the gates, you make them come, you are just mad they didn't side with you

te obligan a usar rotulos en catalán y castellano. solo castellano es multa. es de risa. tráfico y guardia urbana son mas ladrones que los propios rumanos que vienen a robar.
además, cataluña nunca será independiente, porque si se separa de españa, seguirá chupandole la polla a la elite de bruselas.

simplemente eres un genocida al que le jode que aún se siga hablando catalán

>catalonia
you mean Barcelona.

>"we want to vote like this is a democracy!"
>"but let's pay people to vote for our side so we can win"
Great

Voted mostly by commie spanish speaking people against independence

DELET THIS

Everyone knows barcelona is the worst city in catalonia

fuck off with the democracy meme
we just want our own nation
I'd be happy with a catalan dictatorship

>muh genocide
DONT FORGET THE SIX GORILLION OF DEAD CATALANS AFTER THE 15th CENTURY

*communist dictatorship

it's funny because the degenerates in catalonia are of spanish origin

Then do it by force, but don't try to say you are doing it democratically

Un Lenguaje, Un Estado, Una Gente, Un Camino, Un Progresso.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_2XyoxK-uE

So, just like everywhere in Europe?

>this is the result of years of inbreeding

Sad.

Eastern provinces will be integrated by Force and the Blood of Spaniards.

>tfw we will never have an authoritarian nationalist independent Catalonia ruled by Prat de la Riba and Valentí Almirall

based Noucentisme

NOW!

que si que si, date un paseo por barcelona y mira que bonita es con su multicultura. a los pequeños y medianos negocios les habeis dado por el culo bien dado para dejar entrar a los pakis y multinacionales. por el amor de cataluña verdad? hipócritas lavados del cerebro desde pequeños. no me das ni rabia sino pena.

>Un Lenguaje, Un Estado, Una Gente, Un Camino, Un Progresso.
This is when you fucked up
It wasn't until borbons that people gave a fuck about what language people speak.
This language comunism of erasing anyone that doesn't speak like you is bluepilled to the max
A french invention that retarded spaniards pick up and utterly destroyed this nation forever.

LUCHAMOS CONTRA LOS MOROS RUMBALE RUMBALE

youtube.com/watch?v=Fko5fYIBJFU

First we are all niggers then we are inbreed
Make up your minds.

>Basque Republic
That would make our basques quite mad.
Meaning we would be next to implode.
Not too sure how to feel about that.
An independant Bretagne would create the most obnoxious people in existence.

Pero vamos a ver puto subnormal eso lo ha hecho el PSOE Y EL PP
PERO SI DA LA CULPA A CATALUÑA COMO SI MADRID NO ESTUVIERA IGUAL

>educacion catalana

You all are a bunch of inbreds paying inmigrants to side with you.

One Culture, One Language, One Blood, One Union, One People, One Path, One Progression, One Leader, One Interest.

If necessary the death of 90% of Spaniards would be worth it for the perfect union of the Spanish nation.
youtube.com/watch?v=aI7TiqqGmC4

Dude, you are obnoxious. Just end yourself.

Apart from Corsica and Britanny, are there really other regions which want their independance and shit?

Thanks for actually giving me something, ill admit that im wrong about Catalonia, what about Galacia, Granada or Leon areas? I know Basque speaks their own language

So when are you gonna be anexed by UK and pay the fucking tea???

the vast majority of immigrants are against independence

perhaps you should show more respect for moors and sudacas, because they are one of the main reasons we are not independent yet

The birth of the unified Spanish race and nation will be done with blood and iron.

No because you erased them, you ban their language in schools so they are now french

NEGRAS TORMENTAS AGITAN LOS AIRES

youtube.com/watch?v=op3w3wMqdwg

this morning in Perpinyà

youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY

The Race shall Rise and the Lies shall Fall.

do you guys think Iberia could've stayed united if
>there had been created a new official Iberian language that everyone had to learn while still keeping their own instead of using Castillan as the main language
>decentralized country with each region having at least 2 big cities

Not that actively, but some could see a resurgence in regionalism.
>Alsace
>Basque Country
>Savoy
>Languedoc/Provence
>outer sea territories
Unlike Spain, France cannot implode into nothingness, there will always be a core that will be France, but some regions could consider themselves as their own entities.

Ofc most of them are against it. The "DINDU NOFFIN PLS GIB MONE" are the ones showing up at pro independence manifestations.

The educated ones are not that easy to manipulate, so they are against it.

If it comes to it we will help.

Are Spaniards white? Most have dark hair and eyes

>there had been created a new official Iberian language

Again with this communist bullshit
Switzerland has 4 languages and they go fine

>there will always be a core that will be France
Oh you mean the region that is 65% algerian?

Galician is roughly halfway between Spanish/Castillan and Portuguese.

Euskadi/Basque isn't even Indo-European.

Valencia speaks both Spanish and Valencian (a dialect of Catalan)

AFAIK, the other communitas just speak different dialects of Spanish.

Spain is a kingdom, not a nation. The political boundaries are an ad hoc collection of areas that happened to be under control of the royal Family at one point or another. There are lots of countries like that but the most obvious other example is France.

And they get mad if you don't guess right their origin.

>(a dialect of Catalan)
Not a dialect, is the same language with some original words.
Valencians speak catalan just like catalans speak valencian

That's true, since I was born and raised in a 90% farmers region which culture only exist because of the French Kingdom, it's kinda hard for me to comprehend this resurgence of regionalism.

Nation is race, Spain is a race, USA is what isn't a nation, the political organization is irrelevant towards what is a nation.

Nations are TRUE and can't be chosen, you ARE a nation, you don't happen to choose one.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SxVuCjTd6Q

The french kingdom has been genociding all minority languages, you just were french that's why you don't get it.
Imagine if the EU decided to ban french from schools and teach only german.

not really, I have been to every major independentist demonstration and the only immigrants there were was some africans trying to sell estelades to demonstrators. I know, as a fascist, you have that wet dream of independentists being a bunch of commies, immigrants and whatever, but the truth is that the leaders of this movement are upper-middle class Catalan families center-right (meaning they are not the children of Spanish immigration from the 60s)

Most of the leftist people in Catalonia are from the "Cinturó Roig" (the belt of cities around Barcelona like Cornellà, Hospitalet, Badalona...) who are working class people, children of the Spanish immigrants the came in the 60s

You don't know shit about spanish history man
read some book about it

How is it not a dialect? I thought it was a variety of Western Catalan. What would be the correct term for it?