My favorite bands? Oh, a three-way tie between The Stooges, Patti Smith, and The Runaways

My favorite bands? Oh, a three-way tie between The Stooges, Patti Smith, and The Runaways.

Chuck's Seed and Feed?

Honest to blog dude, cool it with the stale memes alright-o?

>The Stooges and The Runaways
98% of punk rock fucking sucks

X and The Clash and Husker Du are pretty cool!

For me, it's a three way tie between As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, and My Darkest Hour.

Her phone is a burger, can you imagine how silly is that?

>yfw lez-core

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY
YOU'RE SUCKING PENIS TODAY
IT DON'T MATTER MUCH TO ME
AS LONG AS YOU'RE GAY

>The Clash
that belongs to the 2%

There's some good punk rock out there, but I dislike this Gen X meme about how punk rock has a lot of significance in the evolution of art and was the way forward from the supposed staleness of the 70s, that it was some important revolution. No, punk rock was just a rock roots revival movement, going back to simple themes of teenage life and girls. It abandoned the heights that rock as a whole had been reaching towards. And then electronic music became the key popular art music in the West, as it still is today.

>not Teagan & Sara

somebody dont know dykerock

haha also she was underage pregent but kept the baby lol this story was deep af

How was the guy from Arrested Development going to molest a whore?

Patti Smith is fucking great.

her best song is a Van Morrison cover and her second best song she wrote with Bruce Springsteen.

She's terrible

act

I'm not like other girls. I only shower every other day and I wear plain zip-up hoodies over graphic tees. Flannel shirts that are slightly too big so the sleeves cover most of my hands. Black and white Vans because you know I thrash. When I don't like something I say it's "fuckin' balls." My relationship with my mom is antagonistic but my relationship with my dad resembles a brotherly rivalry. We sometimes drink a load of soda and compete to see who can burp the loudest. After school, me and my predominantly male friend group hang by the train tracks or near a cool looking, toppled over tree in the woods near our neighborhood. We mostly drink cheap beer and smoke cigarettes. One time Elliot hit a unopened can of beer with a baseball bat and nailed Sean in the head with it. He started bleeding and had to go to the hospital.

>not Yeah Yeah Yeahs
somebody doens't know anything about lesbian rock

WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR ABUSE
TRY TO STOP US IT'S NO USE

>cute af as pregnant teen
>ugly af as an almost 40 year old midget

Finding her attractive involves a healthy suspension of disbelief when it comes to her age.

IT'S IN MY EYES IN MY EYES
ITS IN MY EYES IN MY EYES
AND IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT WAY TO ME
IN
MY
EYES

isn't because the night her only good song?

>so what are your favorite bands user?
>I-I don't really like music
>what?
>uhm, yeah I'm just not a big fan of music... I guess all genres are different and nice...
>you give me the creeps user *leaves*

No, Horses and Radio Ethiopia are both great all the way through.
Shit taste.