9/11 WAS CAUSED BY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WHO HIJACKED 4 PLANES AND CRASHED THEM INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE TOWERS...

9/11 WAS CAUSED BY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WHO HIJACKED 4 PLANES AND CRASHED THEM INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE TOWERS, WT7 TOWERS AND PENTAGON. UNLESS YOU ARE A LOW IQ SUBHUMAN BRAINLET IN BASIC PHYSICS AND ENGINEERING, THE DESTRUCTION OF THESE BUILDINGS WERE NOT THE RESULT OF A "CONTROLLED EXPLOSION", AND IF YOU ARE NOT AN OUTRIGHT SCHIZOPHRENIC LUNATIC, 4 PLANES DID ACTUALLY HIT THESE BUILDINGS AND THESE BUILDINGS WERE NOT DESTROYED BY ALIENS, GRAVITY WEAPONS OR SUPERHUMAN JEWISH MAGICAL GIRLS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/do4KrLEhmVs
twitter.com/hashtag/timetoforget?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like you know what you're talking about. What are you doing on pol?

>muh inside job
>happened outside
I'll never understand.

youtu.be/do4KrLEhmVs

Join us on Twitter.
twitter.com/hashtag/timetoforget?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

WT7 was never hit by a plane

>t. Schlomo Goldsteinberg

This is a satire board. Get out of here with your facts and logic.

IT COLLAPSED LIKE A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION FROM SOME DEBRIS YOU STUPID GOY BELIEVE THE NARRATIVE

Y-yes Schlomo, please don't deduct any of my good goy points

Get in here

#TimeToForget

4 planes, 2 directly hit the two towers, 1 was diverted by passangers, one hit the pentagon.

Tower 7 collapsed seemingly on its own and was not hit by a plane.

Tell me how two towers that were built to withstand airplane impacts and one tower not hit by anything would fall straight down as in most demolitions without there being am internal catalyst

Sorry OP but it was done by the government for knowing that it was going to happen but did not stop it from happening.

>Sorry OP but it was done by the government for knowing that it was going to happen but did not stop it from happening.
Citation needed

wtf how does a britbong know about 9/11 pol

I'm ok with saying muslims did the twin towers, but to honestly say that a plane crashed into the Pentagon is pure retardation.

It's not even a conspiracy theory.

Look at the size of that so called "missile". It's about equivalent to what, a 100,000 pound bomb or so? I can assure you there would be much more damage if that was the case. There is no doubt it was a plane, the splash back from the vaporizing fuel out of the wings only further proves this is the case.

not a boeing

A missile doesn't have to be the size of an intercontinental missile. It is a general term for a type of rocket propelled ballistics.

>4 PLANES DID ACTUALLY HIT THESE BUILDINGS
Yes we know
>9/11 WAS CAUSED BY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WHO HIJACKED 4 PLANES AND CRASHED THEM INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTRE TOWER
Kek. And? does that mean there was no conspiracy?

Cool story OP.

Israel/US intelligence Knew it was gonna happen, and Saudi royalty made it happen.

Not saying I agree with this theory, however if it was a missile it wouldn't necessarily need to be packed with the same amount of explosives that it was designed for.

>not inciting violent revenge to make money off oil

youtube.com/watch?v=JXriphg1Yqs

shut up Isaac, I'm no goyim to belive in your jewish lies

Join us on Twitter.

#TimeToForget

>sees plane flying into building on live national tv
>turns off tv
>"BUSH EXPLODED IT FROM THE INSIDE REEEEE"