Just saw this masterpeace. Why is there no talk about this here? only a subtle hint in some shitpost made me watch it

Just saw this masterpeace. Why is there no talk about this here? only a subtle hint in some shitpost made me watch it.

Is there more like this?

Also its theme, H-bomb, in these days with USA and North Korea felt pretty actual.

Failsafe

its shit

It's pretty good but keep in mind it's a 53 year old film. It's not exactly a movie that everyone has in fresh memory

Because it's old, it's already been discussed to exhaustion and there is nothing left to say about it.

>t. retards

>uses 'film' and 'movie' in the same post
sorry, I am not a native speaker

The correct term is cinema.

It's one of my all-time favorite.

More good nuclearkino would be The Day After (tv movie but it's good)
Also check out threads(I think?). Haven't seen it but they wear skin masks I guess, on account of the radiation.

obvious jokes are not funny. In this movie almost all jokes are obvious and fails hard

false. ironic """"humor"""" is too over used nowadays, and thats what is tiring and unfunny

why is the movie titled from a character barely on screen?

>these days with USA and North Korea
I'm not advocating for it mind you, but you could modernize the equipment, and setting, with only a handful of minor tweaks and the movie as it is pretty fucking topical with regard to current events.
Maybe not everyone, but I can't be the only person who first watched it years ago and has been thinking about it a lot lately.

>activating the doomsday device before telling anyone about it

Russia went full retard

>no talk about his here
>Strangelove threads have been constant in the last few months
hmm...

world powers agree to scare shit out of humanity with bomb footage ?

why did Stanley learn to love the bomb ?

Dr Strangelove, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Clockwork Orange takes place in the same universe.

He is a metaphor and a important character.

why could he walk at the end
t. brainlet

>Why is there no talk about this here?
Maybe because it's a widely recognized classic which has been talked about to death, and which lacks the ambiguity of Kubrick's later work?

Usually when a thread about this film appears, most of it is just shit post memes.

>Why is there no talk about this here?
because it was made 50+ years ago? It's not like it's technically the most groundbreaking thing I've ever seen or anything. It is genius which is why we do still talk about it.

Nein, tis called kinoreema.

>Kubrick
Reddit is that away

Just learned about this groundbreaking event. Why doesn't anyone talk about the Cuban Missile Crisis here? The world almost entered nuclear war. Only a brief mention in history class made me learn about this.