Reminder that Denis Villeneuve's first film is literal feminist propaganda (srs)

Reminder that Denis Villeneuve's first film is literal feminist propaganda (srs)

There is no background on the shooter, he simply eats a bowl of cereal and then starts to kill (lol) is the cereal to blame?
And who could forget the rousing and powerful final statement made by the pregnant survivor at the end
>If my child is a boy...I will teach him to love.
>And if it is a girl...I will tell her the world is HERS. :P

They cast the shooter as a white guy when in reality he was biracial with a muslim father who beat his family daily
It might as well be any tacky disaster film where a tornado flies through a trailer park murdering people, as a historical drama i am honestly shocked this was allowed to be portrayed in such a manner, it's dishonest and highly political in a severely negative sense

That movie was hilariously awful but at least it was short. All of his movies since are exponentially longer and more interminable.

Villinumale keeps making the same type of movie with crappy predictable twists. He's like a neutered version of Brian De Palma.

>He's like a neutered version of Brian De Palma.
What? If anything he's a more neutered, sterile Fincher (and that speaks to how awful Denis really is)

i should've added it was competently made of course, i liked the black and white but holy shit it really was exploitation of a gory event turned into cheap slasher agitprop
maybe he became like fincher later on because it is absolutely nowhere to be found here

This is like his first movie, right? Or maybe it was Maelstrom. He became Fincher-liter beginning with Incendies.

yes my mistake it was maelstrom
shit, anyway polytechnique thread

Most of these plebs praising him have only seen prisoners and beyond

Enemy is cool, so is Arrival. Sicario is great too. No board on Sup Forums is this obvious about hating on things because they want to be different.
his movies are all very different though

Shootout scene was full on kino though
>enters the classroom with a semi automatic rifle and starts lining up all the females
>"b-but we're not femin-"
>immediately guns down an entire row of feminists

Also you are aware that the film is made by an actual real life event?

Yes OP explained a key difference between the real shooter and the fictional shooter in his OP

Prisoners and Enemy were peak Villeneuve. Sicario and Arrival are good but they were worse. Hopefully BR is as good as people are saying

>he simply eats a bowl of cereal and then starts to kill
you forget the 15 min monologue of him where he explains why he hates women..

Why does he hate them?

>feminist movie
Well, its literally base on an actual event of a school shooter that hated feminism and killed women specifically

watch the movie

the monologue is what is written in the suicide note he left

my OP was saying how they completely disregard his background and violent muslim familial upbringing and paint him as simply nothing more than a bloodthirsty robot monster who represents omnipresent evil against women

he is dehumanized down to a nub to make a slasher flick with a political bent

poltard sees something he doesnt like and gets triggered, truly worse than SJWs

>whining about a film about a small dicked faggot who shot a bunch of women

faggot. that asshole fuckes canadian guns laws for 20+ years. fuck you idiot.

>Eat cereal
>Go shoot people
>Cereal killer

BRAVO

yeah they totes ignored that roman catholics muslim upbringing...

wat

>poltard
i have never been to pol, i hate dishonest movies, especially ones meant to portray real life events

Woah...didn't even make this connection before. Huh

yes his father was algerian muslim
lepine was biracial just like elliot rodger and christopher harper mercer

Now why would they wanna cover up a fact like that...

how did you know is father was muslim?

OP is the only good thing this soulless hack has made

who would you say is the best normie, AAA director working right now

>white guy
i mean look at him he white as fuck,

reminds me of that 9/11 hijacker

Soderbergh, scorsese and maybe bay

You can find the actual suicide note from the shooter on wikipedia, that's the entire monologue in the film