Why did he stop mocking trump?

Why did he stop mocking trump?

He already secured Donald's resignation and imprisonment. No need to continue.

Because the real Donal Trump is 50x more hilarious.

too scared of the frogposting redditors

because you can only get people to laugh at the same thing so many times

lol drumpf amrite upvote if you agree

>wins an emmy for le pouty trump performance

doesnt snl run on gimmicks and catchphrases though?

this. you can't really get any funnier and stupider than the actual man himself

>DRUMPF
>*thunderous applause*
>IS
*roaring cheers*
>DUMB
*wins noble piece prize*

because everyone is starting to come around to Trump and by 2019 everyone in the entire US will like him

because his impression was pretty awful

pretty much every other SNL Trump was better

>Lets give him an emmy to show how absolutely devastated Drumpf is by his performance

You know this is how they think. They actually though hillary was a good choice.

DUNULD DUMPF GET BACK HERE

What has he done today? Or is it too early?

>1980s
The quirky friend

>1990s
Tough guy in action movies

>2000s
Got fat and did comedy

>2010s
Butthurt and only known these days as a trump impersonator

It has running gags but they aren't usually purely agenda driven garbage based on starfucking a douches shitty impression excessively.

might have realized he was merely energizing trump's voting base, if he's indeed capable of that level of abstraction and self-awareness (very possibly doubtful that is the case though)

He wasn't good at it.

All of this wouldn't have happened if Hillary won though

He finally realized there is at least 3 more years of this. He asked himself if this is really what he wants to be doing with his life.

>All of this wouldn't have happened if Hillary won though
If Hitler had won, and by whatever chance he did manage to annex mainland US(unlikely) All statues commemorating US history would have been destroyed as well

>It has running gags but they aren't usually purely agenda driven garbage based on starfucking a douches shitty impression excessively.

So uh you do realize thats exactly what they do with every president right?

>Butthurt and only known these days as a trump impersonator

also that guy who was on 30 rock

>american humor

It was probably one of the worst Trump impressions I've ever seen on live television...but because it's Alec Baldwin it makes it good for some stupid reason.

Sometimes i think Hollywood is glad that Trump won. It gives them their making fun of Bush glory days back. Now they can just pump out a 100 "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" shows for money.

I bet he voted for Trump

BILL CLINTON GOT A BLOWJOB

*crickets*

TWO SCOOPS!

his impression was pretty bad for such an easy guy to mimic

too busy fighting paparazzi

Making fun of Bush was almost innocent fun. Making fun of Trump, I dunno, it seems almost as if it was done in anger.

Probably because the man is viciously outspoken.

Trump's one of (((them))) now.

But he didn't. SNL has been on break. And he still came back for the weekend update summer edition.

you never got the feeling that Will Ferrell hated George W. Bush. Liberals today are totally consumed by their hatred and anger towards the President. I guess it's because democrats had to at least pretend to love America for a couple of years after 9/11

>SNL has been on break.
and stay go

You're talking as if Trump was known to be sweet tender man only hated by rabid libruls, the guy is whining all day through social media

But I said he was viciously outspoken. Not defending him, just saying it isn't funny when the anger is noticeable.

Liberals hated W.Bush at the time too, Trump just made them realize that he wasn't that bad.

I bet you a tenner that by the next republican president, liberals will start liking Trump more. I mean, Mitt fucking Romney was called the next Hitler.

calling someone the next Hitler is so overused, its starting to lose its meaning

At some point you have to admit defeat and accept that the original is way more absurd than you can ever hope to be.

ARRGGH DRUMPF
fucking Sup Forums and this trump thig god i hate drumpf and pol

isnt it great

>its starting to lose its meaning
yes I always grow hopeful and it's never true

You know how once a series goes on for far too long the original characters just become caricatures of themselves; Homer on The Simpsons, Ross on Friends. Trump has done this in real life. Trump has turned himself up to 11. Once that happens, any attempt to mock someone goes out the window because they are essentially mocking themselves.

They don't really hate Trump, he's actually a nice, funny guy.

They hate themselves for being such easily fooled suckers. Now they have to double down to not look any more stupid then they already do...

XD how do I upvote on this site?

delete system 32 first lmao

the real problem was that Obama was advertised as the true unquestioned President who couldn't do any wrong or be questioned, admittedly much because of the racial aspect
because of this the media put themselves in a place where they couldn't criticize Obama
I mean they themselves hailed them as the President of progress, so when he got in charge they couldn't dare to point fingers at him under any circumstance
this created an unbalance, because when the media was supposed to swing to a more conservative stance (the media was once proud of being the ones putting the establishment in check) they failed to

Its so obvious you're underage

I loved how they were so sure Hillary was going to win that they didn't bother to prepare a cold open in the event that Trump won and got blindsided by the results and just played Hallelujah on the piano instead.

haha!

I wish Obama was president. Nobody cared when he was deporting Mexicans and letting Africans die of AIDS.

Bush was the real "amnesty" president. The Bushes are all fucking nutty evangelicals.

It was pretty obvious that Hollywood/NYC media treated Obama with kids gloves even when the Obama administration planned and executed a coup in Libya.

>stupider
>get elected against all odds
No.

memeGOP FOR THE WIIIIINNNNNNN YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY SIMPSOOIN

Everyone is either praising or making fun of Trump. I'm just wondering if he has gone senile or how close he's to death. The man is freaking 71!

Because it became illegal to make fun of littlehands.

He was running against someone even more hated than he was who arrogantly believed she had it in the bag and barely bothered to campaign.

Why didn't you run then genious.

Well, he REALLY represents the americans.

(You)

Calm down, senpai.

He's a closeted right winger.