D
M
A
N

LMAO IT'S REAL

Savage!

Holy fuck

REKT

I don't understand how twitter works. What does this mean?

RT or retweet is like thread bumping, except this motherfucking madman just bumped obongo's tweet from 4 years ago

Look at the date of obummers tweet
Trump retweeted it
Hillary wrote off half of trump supporters in a fundraiser speech last night

She said half of trump supporters belong in an undesirables basket

wew lad

THIS IS THE LEVEL OF 12D CHESS WHICH SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE

W E W
E
W

This shit is priceless, my sides are in orbit

Hmm, let's be generous and say Trump gets half the votes. Half of that is said to be in that Hillary basket.

That leaves me with Trump being too dumb to divide a half by half.

Too bad Trumpkins, but it seems your god emperor is even too dumb for simple arithmetics.

faggot

Sorry that your autism is too severe to understand the meaning behind this. Of course it's fucking not half it's the meaning that matters you fuckin moron.

This. Fucking. Guy.

Wew lad, I understand it, but it clearly builds on that exact non-fact. But as Trump says - he loves the poorly educated.

>Playing 7d Command and Conquer Yuris revenge style chess
Ban this sick filth

Does Trump realise he could get lots of votes if he lurked here and posted danks memays like us?

Again your autism is showing. When someone makes a joke exact facts don't matter it's more about metaphors and subtleties. I guess since you don't have friends that you can banter with you wouldn't understand that though.

No one fucking cares that it's 1/4 instead of 1/2

But I just realized you yourself said "divide half by half." With all that autism you have stored I'm sure you can tell me the actual correct answer for that. Protip: it's not 1/4

Yeah I get you are all into the feels provided by your favourite orange muppet to make you feel GREAT AGAIN.

>With all that autism
>he didn't get the joke after all

>makes autistic joke about exact maths and boasting about being smarter than Trump supporters
>makes a mistake in that joke that shows how ironic the situation actually is
>uh uh, no YOU'RE autistic
nice one m8

6 gorillion dimensional chess poker.

Still, your favourite cheetoh impersonator sucks.

>Germany

At least his picture wouldn't be on the package of Depend diapers. How's that Trump allergy holding up too is she seeing someone about that?

Hillary has a great tweet on Sept 6th about respect, someone should go take a look :)

holy necro thead!

CTR BTFO FOR GOOD THIS TIME !!!!! HOW CAN HILLARY COMPETE!!!

ugh fucking typing like them feels retarded.

God damn Trump is savage

No fucking mercy

Trump rewarded the man who once rescued his mother from a mugging with a Trump hosted dinner for his family, 2 job offers, and kept the man's house from going into foreclosure

#BasketOfDeplorables

Spread this

He's playing 9D Mahjong.

Just stop posting, you look like an 8yr old retard who flunked basic operations maths

10-DIMENSIONAL PASS THE PIGS ON A RISK BOARD WITH A YAHTZEE CUP AND MONOPOLY MONEY

NO-LIMIT DONALD

Proof that virginity has no bearing on true wizardry

>Sup Forums talks about this all afternoon
>Daddy Dondon actually does it

Do you think he has people watching Sup Forums?

Yeah, hes got like a guy that looks for good ideas, given some of the memes hes tweeted, some of the subtle acknowledgements hes given when asked on here.

Its appreciation for our early rigging of the debate polls and meme creation building the millennial base.

comfy tier

The God Emperor.