Why do black people love this so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9uZo236FRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can see how people find this film to be inspiring. Tony started from the bottom and became a legend in his business. The fact that it deals with crime is also relatable for black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9uZo236FRA

A black person explains.

Selling crack was huge in the urban 80s, this was their capeshit. It was so often referenced in 90s hip hop it became a part of their popular culture.

I never understood that either, because there isn't a lot of action in Scarface, and darkies seem to only wont non-stop action.

>scarface
>doesn't wear a scarf over his face

>I can see how people find this film to be inspiring. Tony started from the bottom and became a legend in his business.
...and became a paranoid wreck who was fucking miserable and eventually lost everyone around him.

Tony was always a distributor, not a producer. He didn't own his business and was brought down because he botched a job any other random thug for hire could've done. Tony was the niggerest nigger in any drug running movie ever.

its because the REAL cubans were BLACK, before the WHITE MAN STOLE their land
KNOW your history folks

Yeah, much like Citizen Kane. It's still a natural reaction to lionize those that reached the top of the ladder, even if they got there with a lot of pieces missing and couldn't maintain it long.

>getting rich through illegitimate means
>rich, gaudy lifestyle
>drugs, women, fast cars, and guns

This is the nigger dream 101

Blacks are too stupid to see the deeper meaning of the movie. They are lower beings, and things like morality, empathy or sense of justice are alien to them. That's why they hilariously miss the point of the movie and instead think Tony is some sort of a role model.

Most of them probably haven't even seen the movie, they just know the character

black people can't comprehend the third act

>an Italian plays the best drug dealer in film history

Blacks will never recover

blacks have a bipolar relationship with Italians.

They ape mafia themes constantly in their music but then make movies like Do The Right Thing

Black culture tends to worship Scarface for all the wrong reasons but it's not only blacks desu.

>Tony started from the bottom
Yes and he had courage that's great but he completely lost his mind.That's what Brian De Palma tried to portray in this film.
It's not some romantic tale of a good-hearted Gangster. Tony Montana as a character does everything wrong.

I don't get Do The Right Thing. For me it's one of the most "racist" movies I've ever seen. It's so brutally honest about blacks natural tendencies to violence and conflict.

Tony scarface is to black people what Gordon Gekko is for white people.

well, yeah, because they stop watching by that point. It's a boring movie if you're in it for the action.

They fail to realize that it's a tragic story of greed and corruption rather than them actually celebrating it as "makin it out da hood!" "hahah yeah white girl and cocaine ye!" type shit.

Niggers related to his hustle and aspirations ie attaining wealth through illegal means and gangster bullshit then proceeding to self destruct and drown in a nihilistic fantasy.

They need to show this movie more in parts of the world where the average IQ is 70-80.

What they need is Scarface and Gangster Rap.