>endings are just beginnings!

Kek, uh, finds a way

This is genius

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Fucking based.

King chimp is on the backpedal?

Is it really over already?

>This is genius
Such a beautiful deep forward pass by Hillary...
stone-cold exploited by the Donald.

His twitter needs to be filled with comments that Obama and Sanders and Warren all said about Hillary when they were against her.

But Trump's support is about 45%, so 1/2 of that is 23%, so not "nearly half the country"

Trumpftards BTFO by simple math

I'm beginning to think this man is an actual genius.

Everyone in the media and establishment like to assume that he's just an idiot, but stuff like this just proves that he's always one step ahead of everyone else.

Mike "Spits mad fire on every jew liar" Huckabee

That was George W. Bush's whole shtick.

Aw shucks I can barely use a door, I ain't up to nothing fishy.

MADMAN Hijacking the discourse like a pro.

Bow before our great hero of Bantz, the Almighty and infinite Lord Emperor Trump, may Kek bless him.

Absolutely anihilated

I used to Shill for Hill

but now

I am a #TRUMPMISSILE

I miss ol' GeeDubz.

>Everyone [...] likes to assume that he's just an idiot
Honestly I'm way more surprised about Hillarys stupidity, given all here fancy experience. That deep forward pass, at this point in the race... how fucking retarded is she?

WHAT HAVE I BECOME
MY SWEETEST FRIEND

HILL DAWG HATIN' ON PEOPLE IN HER BASKET

I THINK SHE BLEW A GASKET

CAMPAIGN HEADIN' FOR THE CASKET

COUGHING HILLARY ABOUT TO BECOME COFFIN KILLARY

HER SHITS ABOUT TO SPILLARY

EVERY TIME SHE TELLIN' LIES

POO BE RUNNIN' DOWN HER THIGHS

YO COUGHING FIT

PANTS O' SHIT

HILL DOG HEADIN' TO THE CRYPT

HER WHOLE LIFE'S RUNNIN' ON A SCRIPT

SHE SWALLOWS THE TRUTH LESS THAN SHE SWALLOWS HER SPIT

GOES TO SHOW WHY SHE'S SO SICK

SHE WANTS TO RULE THE GLOBE

WITH HER CRACKED FRONTAL LOBE

FROM ARTIFICIAL ASS

TO SEVERE DIAPER RASH

THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN ABOUT TO CRASH

At the very least he offered a reach around when fucking you, in the form of comedy if nothing else.

She has probably hired marketing fags from the '80s who got recommended by some friends.

When you look back and compare their college choices, Trump picked Finances, statistics, college mathematics and military history.

Hillary repeatedly failed college math, majored in politics and general liberal arts shit with debating. She failed math big time.

People think he is stupid because of the way he speaks, and types on twitter. But he is mathematically minded and constantly comparing historic references.

Hillary may be follow Saul Alinsky's rules for radicals but Trump also read his book, and he is making her break the rules lol. And he is doing it without the communist SJW bullshit from Alinsky, that Clinton and the DND used against Bernie.

Hillary was intelligent, she's got something seriously wrong with her brain and it's making her act crazy, and she's so powerful that nobody can call her out on it.

rap god

Let's say I decide to paint, idk, NAMBLA as having 50% of their supporters be Muslim, and I don't cite any numbers, lists, or specific examples, even. I am insinuating that, if you take any member of NAMBLA, there's a 50% chance that they'll be a Muslim.

She is saying that, if you like Trump, there's a 50% chance you're 'deplorable'. If you met somebody on the street for the first time, would you say "there's a 50% chance you're an enormous faggot", if you wanted to make a good impression?

This fucking guy man

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST SAVAGE THING ANYONE EVER DID
HOLY FUCK

kek

Isn't it more likely that she just wont listen? To nobody! She's fucking Hillary! Of course she has the best people around her, but she knows better!

At least the Donald (obviously) is willing to listen to his team. And he will listen to his experts, once he's in charge.

So my bet is on: Hillary is a delusional lunatic.

>business major
>good at math

The fuck dude, that's just plain insulting to people who actually know math i.e. STEMfags.

Still, I suppose he is better at it than a fucking law/politics major and similar cucks.

Yeah, something along those lines...
Poor thing. :^ )

he just won the election

I'm not a native speaker of english. What do the words "writes off" mean?

"disposes of" "ignores" "doesnt care about"

"write off" To stop thinking about something or to forget about it on purpose.

Is this real life?

disregards or invalidates

basically saying their opinions don't matter

Thanks.

Ah, so this is the famous hyperdimensional backgammon.

It means "you have to go back, Paco"

>the Donald (obviously) is willing to listen to his team
Best argument for Lord Emperor ever. Should be made into a meme

Top kek. Even Shillary ends up having to apologize to Big Don.

>Should be made into a meme
Eh... People notice on their own. They aren't all that stupid, ya know? :^ )

I'm studying engineering, we do maths modelling I and II, business people do the equivalent of MMI...

They *have* to know calculus and statistics, to actually analyse the market trends.

HOLY FUCK, WHEN IS HE DROPPING HIS MIXTAPE?

This is literally the top news story, she's finished

Note how it says she "regrets" (her own stupidity). Because you just can't honestly apology for this.

>not a native english speaker
>american flag

This is gold.

>apology for this
FFS sake medkit.
The verb is to apologize!!!!! This is the second thread you've said this in. You have now triggered the Nazi in me. Thank you

That is the general problem. A lot of decent people stuck in this bullshit where you can't say anything about menstruating men in lower steps or about Hillary shot in the head without ending your career.

This is the modern day version of "Emperors new clothes" tale

Nah nigga huckaabeee

My bad, I need some more coffee. Or sleep, nah, fuck that. Coffee it is!

ITS ALL OGRE NOW LADDIES

this

the statement that you made is accurate, but it was also equally true of Obongo's comment in 2012