Seriously, what's stopping another go, lads?

Seriously, what's stopping another go, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/local/2016/06/06/This-is-how-much-you-need-to-earn-to-live-in-SAs-richest-suburbs
cnbc.com/2016/03/31/china-military-to-set-up-first-overseas-base-in-djibouti.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've heard that entire place is infested with niggers

This is how much you need to earn monthly to live in South Africa's richest suburbs: €20242

timeslive.co.za/local/2016/06/06/This-is-how-much-you-need-to-earn-to-live-in-SAs-richest-suburbs

Yeah but a lot of them still abide some Hobbes-influenced Christianity that believes the government has a direct connection with God

There's no need: The former colonial powers get out of their former empires what they want/need (essentially free labor, natural resources, ports) by means of punctual military intervention (enabled by divide and conquer politics in multiethnic societies) and economic incentives propping up friendly governments.

Wouldn't be very useful now that we can grow the few things that used to only grow there, that slavery is abolished and that ethnic/nationalism exists here. Only thing we would profit from is mining, and it would only be for a limited amount of time.

FICK YOU WRONG GERMAN FLAG

I respect the former flags but I didn't make this map, friend. I'm also not good with Photoshop, so I couldn't have altered it either

Too late

Why we left.
>Americans
>Russians

Why we don't want to go back
>Americans
>Chinese
>Africans

We already take whatever resources we want from there, there's no point in owning the place

Because then they'll come to Europe in large groups, and also because we shouldn't disturb the native peoples, only observe.

Cause China is running Africa now

Sad thing is when China fuck it up Europe will still get blamed

the local fauna skyrocketing to 7 billions by the end of the century

>Cause China is running Africa now
>no military bases
They're gonna have to step it up if they wanna take our françafrique from us

Aids
Malaria
West Nile Virus.
Ebola
Meningitis

neo-colonialism is cheaper, just ask the frogs

Do it.

>what's stopping another go
The dragon in the china shop.

They're already coming for you booty, France. Djibouti to be more precise.
cnbc.com/2016/03/31/china-military-to-set-up-first-overseas-base-in-djibouti.html

Everyone has military bases in Djibouti, even fucking Japan

Djibouti's sole purpose is to be a place where everyone can have a military base.

>Frenchmen being literally ok with everyone having a go at their colonies
You can't make this up.

SOUTH AFRICA IS RIGHTFUL DUTCH CLAY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's wrong with that?