Americans of Sup Forums are you more loyal to your country or your state? For me I'm definitely more loyal to my state...

Americans of Sup Forums are you more loyal to your country or your state? For me I'm definitely more loyal to my state. I don't care what goes on in California or some yankee state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Equ42IOqExQ&t=300
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've moved between states several times so I feel more loyal to country.

I used to be more loyal to my state Texas but it is pretty much over there.

So I considered having loyalty to my nation but then realized we don't have a nation.

So I have nothing.

The nation, easily. I've lived all over the country and know which parts redeem the shitty parts

My state is run by liberals and the RINO Christie so no. I'd move to the conservative, Christian south in a civil war

Being that I was born in Michigan and lived there 16 years, then moved to Illinois for 6, I'd say I'm more loyal to the Constitution than states or the Country.

Fuck Illinois, and Michigan is dying. Love the land in Michigan, but Detroit? Kalamazoo? Flint? Fuck 'em. If it came down to it, I'd run to whatever side or state respected the Constitution the most.

no I am more loyal to my region/country because I spent a lot of time in other states including one I feel more loyal to than my current state of residence.

I will die for this state desu.

Good. Well need all the help we can get to REMOVE WATERMELON

Lived in Michigan 28 years. I demand all water of the great lakes belongs to us. Fuck leafs and fuck la,NYC cucks

Can I be loyal to my county? Or like half my state?

You would die for wetbacks and niggers?

user the Texas worth fighting and drying for is gone.

Not me I plan to stay, just think of all the fun you are missing out on in a state where it is tougher than hell to get a legal gun.

But fuck the People's Republic of NJ though (besides NJ might very well split north vs south)

Those are temporary problems that can be overcome.

I won't give up on The Republic.

Japan.
We were already dead, but King Nigger bled out whatever good was left.
Loyalty to a state is pointless without its nation being something to be loyal to as well.
Japan makes cartoons and video games, which are pretty neat and have brought more joy to my life than affirmative action, women's rights, and gay marriage ever will.

Ahhh I see you are still choosing to ignore the demographic realities.

That is ok, do what you must.

Pennsylvania has been held hostage by the Democratic Party for almost 30 years, through vote-fraud, gerrymandering, and under-the-table dealings, not to mention the cesspits of Philly and Pittsburgh. It's no wonder they're almost falling apart, especially seen in the 2014 congressional election.
We're by far the most corrupt state in the northeast after New Jersey because those fuckers keep trying to artificially reign in power here.

I have no loyalty anymore. Virginia is ok but fuck Northern Virginia and I don't really give a fuck about the shitskins nor do they give a fuck about me. Everybody is out for themselves at this point. America is done for

If it weren't for the blessed state of GA I would hate this goddamn country

History shows that demographics can be changed rapidly and there are very real solutions to our current predicament.

State
Fuck DC, fuck NY, fuck CA
>Make The Lakes Great Again!

Doesn't matter dude, blacks and Hispanics are part of Texas and they are our brothers. The only people I don't like down here are Asians because they act stuck up and very liberal, at least the ones I've met.

As long as people adhere to constitutional values, I could care less if Texas becomes only 10% white.

Yeah but our population has become so feminized that the solutions will never be enacted.

>Doesn't matter dude, blacks and Hispanics are part of Texas and they are our brothers.

I used to say that shit too but it is untrue garbage.

Also yes fuck Asians and Indians they are arrogant faggots who have no business being here at all.

THIS.

GREATER MINNESOTA WHEN?

What made you change your mind?

Video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Equ42IOqExQ&t=300

I'm torn. I'm Texas, but these niggers voted for Cruz.

My state. Fuck America. NC pride world wide. First in flight and first to tell England to fuck right on off (or so they say).

Much of society might be too feminized to support demographic change.

Just means those opposed to real solutions will be too weak/ineffectual and apathetic to stop them.

Union states shouldn't be allowed to make laws. Cucks and degenerates should be rounded up in California and let them run their own shit over there.

Let us redpilled citizens run the country. 200 years after we let the Yankees run their shit, they did nothing but make the nigger problem worse than ever

It reall depends on the election. If Trump wins, my patriotism will skyrocket. If Clinton wins, then I'll probably give up and only care for my state

I am loyal to the white male ethno-state

I'm more loyal to my country overall, since my state of Cal. is fucked up in a bunch of ways. Ergo, I care more about the country in general than California.

My state. Florida is fucking crazy and we will cut you.

Kill yourself, cuck

These wetbacks need to be deported...

But they are our brothers or something.

Pretty sure only Texans love their state more than their country.

I'm most loyal to my constitution. Then my state then country.

fuck off with this LARP shit you cuck

Wtf is this a picture of?

I'm loyal to the south

new england, california, and the pacific northwest can eat dicks

and fuck ohio in particular

>Americans of Sup Forums are you more loyal to your country or your state
Neither.

I'm loyal to my race.
My race is my nation.

This state and country that I live in is not mine. It belongs to the Jews.

cringed hard right here

came here 2 type dis.

>cringed hard right here
"AMURRICA! FUCK YEAR!"
*waves flag while eating a triple whopper with extra cheese*

As a few other anons have said, my loyalty belongs to Dixie. We actually need to build two walls, one to keep out mexicans and another to keep out yankees. After that, begin operation "remove watermelon" and paradise on earth will be created.

if you like the white """""""race""""""" so much why don't you move to a shithole like poland or ukraine? both are atleast 90% white.

I like my state. Kansas. Although our sunflowers are almost all decoration or little wild ones. Nebraska grows the ones used for seeds. But a shed with a meth lab in a wheat/soybean field dosnt exactly garner a lot of pride in ones state.

Loyalty in order
1. Jesus
2. Wife and Kids
3. Nation

>if you like the white """""""race"""""""
Oh I get it. you're one of those idiots that claim there's no such thing as race and that race is only skin color, right?

>so much why don't you move to a shithole like poland or ukraine? both are atleast 90% white.
Because the US is a White nation. Founded by Whites for Whites.
Just because some Jew changed the laws in the 60's doesn't mean this is no longer a White country.

If you love living with niggers so much you anti-White race traitor, why don't you move to Africa?

>200 years after we let the Yankees run their shit,
You need to learn your dates user... The Country is 240... The civil war was in what year?

Holy shit our country is actually that big?

The globe is a lie.

>Holy shit our country is actually that big?
Yes, the mainland USA is bigger than Africa.

Sweg I thought so, fucking Afro-cucks btfo.

Yes, the US is bigger than north america, the continent it's part of.

St. Louis born and raised. I love my city (sometimes) but I am much more loyal to it than Missouri. So I guess country? Although I fully support the individuality of each state. I don't like the dicks in washington thinking they know whats best for everyone. What works in cali or ny isnt always the best for us afterthought states

>Live in California
I would stay behind to personally ensure a 100MT nuke would be detonated in LA. No sane person could be proud of this state.

That really depends on the issue at hand. But in general I would go with my country.

South is proud because we have been right for the past 30-40 years, and Trump is showing this. Political correctness is dying, but it never existed down here.

You'll say "oh racism", but while there is more racism in the south, there is also 40% black people. In general there have been amazing strides and I doubt the north would have done it any better. Also the north is just gay. Also the guy you're replying to is an idiot.

eh I mean 20-30 years llol. lotta racism in the 60's.

nvm it's 30-40 i cant do math, yeah im on meth do you want to fucking fight about it

2bh the sizable portion of the minority community is great but in a case of anarchy or collapse people will purge the shit coons and dirty beaners since they have no shooting training or discipline.
-texas user

I'm from California so my country. I wish we could turn back the dial so it could be good.

Live in Missouri and spend my summers in Florida. Love them both and I'm very loyal to them

States are fictional. Perhaps you are referring to geographical regions? Anyway, you are a faggot. Stop posting.

hmmm, califag But I love arizona. California is weird because if it werent for the high-cost of living and political climate that makes it a warning for the rest of the county of what happens when liberals take control for an extended period of time it would be a fine place to live. The natural beauty and geographic diversity makes it easily one of the best places in the world but the politics ruin it. I go back to arizona quite a bit specifically the Northern part of the state and I love it. There is just so much more freedom the average person enjoys that you dont experience in california. It like when you cross the state line all these rules and burdens are just lifted off of you. I want to move Lake Havasu.

I'm moving away from both.
BTFO Upstate new york.

fucking southerners.
of all the archaic things to keep alive, why does it have to be sectionalism? Why not honor, for example? I heard you guys used to be quite fond of honor

Depends on if Trump wins or not.

If he does, then my state.

If Hillary wins, I'll probably align my allegiance with Russia.

Why? Because by the end of Hillary's Presidency we won't have a country anymore.

GET IN HERE Sup Forums

ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

I'm loyal to the constitution. The state I live in is a fucking joke.

>Be original colony
>Burn witches
>Kill Indians
>fast forward 400 years
>degenerate liberal shit hole full of bureaucrats, welfare leeches / immigrants, and junkies.