Now I will tell you why white countries are being flooded by third world immigrants:

Now I will tell you why white countries are being flooded by third world immigrants:

Because white people hate white people. That's why. We don't care if we go extinct.

Shes pretty hot desu.

i like white people. thats why i chose to only live around them. niggrs can live in their own countries

thanks

kys mongrel

White guilt will be the downfall of the west.

I'd fuck that chick.

I've noticed white people seem particularly vulnerable to paranoia. An above average amount have a tendency to think other people are out to get them and as a result of the fear stemming from the paranoia ... hate. You hate other races because you think they are all out to get you. Which is probably why there are so many ...tribes? races? of white people. You constantly divide yourselves because you think you're neighbors are out to get you.

The truth is while you're preparing to fight your imagined enemies, they aren't thinking about you at all.

Stop being so paranoid. Chill the fuck out.

You'd have to be quick

White people is all shitskins think about.

>We don't care if we go extinct.
I mean, the entire human race will go extinct someday - not just whites.

I agree. People keep on voting for it. Hordes of shit skins is hardly a new thing.

Theres many jobs that are still largely white and I seriously want to fuck their shit up with shit skins.

I am sick to death of them parading about being paid too much because they haven't been pooed yet.

Suburbs too.

>mfw just watching Mr. Robot
>Angela becomes a massive bitch and gets blacked
THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THAT

Flooding civilized countries with shit-skins is part of a plan to destabilize in an effort to then take over.
NWO.

>Because white people hate white people

Incorrect. Everyone hates white people

Did you get to the episode where she tries to fuck some old white dude because she's a vapid whore who inwardly realizes her entire existence is meaningless but refuses to face that fact because it makes her uncomfortable?

Please stop this is too much.

She was so pure in season one, like literally marriage material. Now she is a spoiled degenerate little harlot.
Leave me, let me return to my sorrow

Or some one else, brought them to hate themself.
(((Who))) could be behind this?

Ah the great thing about Mr. Robot is all of the characters are severely damaged little shits (except maybe Dom, we don't know what makes her horrible yet). Angela's just the extremely fuckable one, and just like in real life that gets her places.

Last episode was fantastic btw, great ending scene.

>Incorrect. Everyone hates white people

The girl in OP's pic doesn't seem to.

Years of social engineering desu.

>White people hate white people
Stopped reading there. White people are the only people I like, which is why I live in a comfy white neighborhood.

kys

>Stopped reading there

Well... there was not that much to read after that was it?

>liberal whites like conservative whites
good try faggot

Nice projecting, Achmed.