youtube.com/watch?v=oQYXWir2DNw
twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/542446875769438208
youtube.com/user/wwwgeekdotcom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm happy for him.

You don't say?

Nice blazer.

Moviebob is still alive? Jesus Christ how has he not offed himself yet

I remember his shit in the escapist and how bad it was getting and how blown out he was when they canned him

Moviebob thread?

>ultra sjw liberal with awful tastes likes an awful new liberal tv show

That's a real plot twist

youtube.com/watch?v=oQYXWir2DNw
>Mike Stoklasa liked it
>Bob Chipman liked it
>Angry Joe liked it
>Michael Fisher liked it

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

>that picture
Glad to see MassiveBlob has graduated from ripping off Zero Punctuation and moved on to ripping off Jim Sterling and Angry Joe.

Who knows, in another 3 decades he may have finally emulated enough youtubers to actually create some form gestalt of personality of his own.

Post rare Bobs

Like he contributed to anything in his life.

Guy has an unhealthy obsession with his childhood.

It's not on TV, it's on CBSB access.

You could rename the filename to Bob becomes a Rick and Morty fan

Why are his pants up so high? Is he trying to imitate those old timey gangster while wearing jeans?

I don't know about Rick and Morty, but he got super pissed at Trey Parker and Matt Stone because they said that they weren't going to make fun of Trump as much in the next season. He called them cowards.

This guy likes anything that's even semi-related to feminism/globalism/liberalism

What the fuck

that guy seems like a huge faggot

>Fat SJW retard likes show bastardizing a beloved property

Wow, how surprising. Next you'll tell me fat alt-kike morons are somehow surprised and angered by this.

I can't imagine. Old timey gangsters represent the backwards, redneck past. Bob is the Ubermensch, the Star Child who will usher us into the new era.

Obviously he was bullied a lot when he was younger (only stopped because he graduated high school and doesn't have to be around other people anymore) but was too weak to stand up for himself so he lives his life with a lot of anger and resentment. I can only imagine what goes through his mind every night when he goes to bed. His whole "I'm a superior person" schtick is confusing, though. You'd think by now he would have accepted his role as a deficient being.

>you will never live in your mom's basement worshiping mario and tweeting about how not racist you are

Feels good.

When you put it that way I almost feel sorry for him.
Almost.

It's always funny seeing this creature being elitist against other people

If he wasn't such a threat to public safety with his extremist political and racial tirades.

You probably voted for Trump. You cannot be reasoned with. You must be eliminated for the Superior Future to commence.

So when will he declare that only subhumans wouldn't like it, or has he said so already?

Mike outed himself as a Star Trek fan in the same way he criticizes hardcore Star Wars fans for being. That if it's new and has Star Trek written on it, it gets soft treatment. Because he really just wants to immerse himself in that milieu. Even if the show or movie is shit.

Rich was consistent. He's as hard on Star Trek as he is on Star Wars, and he's not really a Star Wars guy.

Was hilarious when he instantly destroyed Mike's idea of making a weekly video about STD.

More like movieblob

You will suffer.

S M A S H E D
L
A
M
M
E
D

>From Boston

Triple distilled disgusting.

>Rich was consistent
He's wildly inconsistent. He loved Spider-man: Homecoming and said it was the best Spidey movie ever, even better than the Raimi movies.

I love how the shitty greenscreen makes it look like he has some kind of skin disease.

>oh look it's the MUH GLORIOUS FUTURE fat man

why does anyone still listen to this idiot? No one wants to hear what a fat neckbeard man-child thinks about the latest diversity fest. I used to like this guy back in the early days of Game Overthinker but he's just become another pathetic "internet reviewer" that cares more about his agenda then actually discussing culture like he used to.

Fuck I had to stop watching his crap because of those cringy as fuck "reaction pics" he started using. No one wants to see an ugly fatso make stupid faces and mug at the camera for 10 seconds at a time. That he thinks they are so great he uses one as his twitter avi just shows how delusional this fool is.

>Contributed to YT gaming personalities

lol movieblob is barely a footnote

>Everything created by cis white men SUCKS

I guess he should stop using the internet and stop playing games then

He attempts to hide his gut

that's not really helping its case

>Bob Chipman liked Discovery. A lot.
main character is a nigger cunt, id eat my own foot if he said he didn't

>Lives in a basement
>neckbeard
>so fat he gets diabetes

Has anyone ever successfully gotten through Bob's obese head that he's genetic schlock and shouldn't talk about eugenics?

wtf i love bob now.

Bob 'Mario Bros 3 was my personal Vietnam' Chipman

I think its fucking hilarious how one of the Gameoverthinker episodes is about eating healthy and shit and a few years later he still fat as fuck and now has diabetes, what a fucking joke.

>No one wants to see an ugly fatso make stupid faces and mug at the camera for 10 seconds at a time

1) Who?
2) Who cares?

> an ugly fatso make stupid faces and mug at the camera

twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/542446875769438208

>People hang pictures of places they like or have visited
>Nigga posts a fucking picture of the world map of Zelda 1
Kek'd so hard.
I imagine the poor guy looking at it like:
That time i went into that cave and the old dude gave me the sword, those were the days.

idk it is pretty fucking funny how gators will spaz over literally one line in an hour long video. That Noah Caldwell Gervais (sp?) got tons of shit for literally two sentences in his "asshole simulators" video.

But Noah is level headed and actually puts a great deal of care and thought into his content. He's not just some mainstream libtard whining about MUH CHANTARDS like Blob.

funny thing is every radical lefty I know thinks that the mere mention of eugenics is inherently racist and ablest. That he actually advocates for it and claims to be some liberul is mind boggling to me. Then again so are most of the stupid things he says.

It won't be used against the "internet meanies" first bob, it will be used to strain out actual defects like downs and the like. You know like the actual nazis wanted to do.

these progressive people always seem to be broke in some regard

I used to enjoy his videos Sup Forums if I can admit that much. He had some interesting outlook on videos. It's better when a reviewer trashes it than sounding like a paid shill, regardless of their ideology.

However at the end of his Escapist videos he started unwinding into a real cocksucker.

Anyway does he even do movie reviews anymore?

>twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/542446875769438208

Holy shit he really does literally live in his Mom's basement. I thought ya'll were just memeing.

Wow. Just wow.

Also that collection is pathetically small. Look at someone like Pat the nes punk and he's go more in one small corner then Bob has in the whole room. And Pat's is vintage rare Nintendo stuff not a shelf full of bad comic book movies and wii games.

yes but only for a site called "geek.com" (no I'm not kidding). The only way to see them is on their YT channel not Blob's.

youtube.com/user/wwwgeekdotcom

Piss off, Gators. You're part of the reason this site has been so much more heavily moderated in recent years.

We get it already.
Other neckbeards & cat ladies on social media made you cry.

Whine to someone who cares like or Cripplechan

>it's a fa/tv/irgins mocks another guy for his weight and fascist views thread

why do you care what some random ugly fatass thinks

I prefer those tweets where he says he's basically an "objectivist" and thinks he and people like him should rule over humanity.

Is he's growing even fatter?

I liked his videos on comic books

he wad absolutely fine back when he's woking for Escapist, but then every single fucking review got filled with discussing creators' political views instead of the movie itself

His Really That Good essay on Transformers: The Movie is great (as is it's addendum "Citizen Unicron").

>He lists shitty fast food that's slowly killing millions on the same level as the moon landing & WWII

When you're that fat you have two options. Let your gut hang over your pants or tuck the sagging fat into your pants and hope people don't notice. It's essentially the comeover for fatties.

He also considers Super Mario Brothers 3 to be one of the ultimate masterpieces of mankind.

wearing your pants above you hips just makes it so they dont sag
the belt is there to keep the pants above the hips
not to hold your pants up around your waist
its just hip hugger jeans along with modern fashion caused people to forget this and people just dont know
people dress like bums now

I actually think his "really that good" videos are well done. Shame about him being a pile of turds stuffed into a slightly too small human suit.

He already has the beetus.
He might as well.

His A+ health advice was to not replace Hot Pockets with Lean Pockets.

>mfw Texan
What kind of faggot can see what happened in Garland and have the unAmerican audacity to criticize the people who held the contest?

based blobbo

Change that image name to "Dunning–Kruger effect"

Does he not understand the values that the nation was founded on.

This nation was founded on white supremacy. Everything needs to change.

Im and great shape and I wear high seat pants exclusively. Get urself s pair of Dickies.

Oh lord, is that pol fakery or is the guy really that much of a uncritical Clinton shill?

Please tell me he isn't. I actually like his stuff. :(

It's all real.

oh yes my friend he's totes serious my anonymous friend

The past year or so you can see his mainstream libtard crap creeping into his videos too.

He tried to make a pawlitics JewToob channel a few years ago and it went over like a lead balloon. Now he just whines all day about "trumptards" and "chantards" and "muh superior future" where blue collar workers deserve to be jobless on twitter.

funny how this was from his more "moderate" days

That is quite obviously true.
Even if i dislike his Clinton rants.

>Jew likes a show that promotes Jew sponsored diversity

I asked, if it is real, not for your incoherent pol drivel, faggot.