1. Alderaan was a planet in a fucking galaxy...

1. Alderaan was a planet in a fucking galaxy. In terms of scale it is no different than dropping a bomb in some random city in the middle east.

2. The rebels where literally terrorists. They blew up a machine twice. Would it be ok for antifa to blow up a cop car?

3. The economic well being and personal security for an average citizen in the galaxy became better after the Empire took over from the Republic.

4. The empire literally destroyed the bureaucracy that was causing technological stagnation and political deadlocking

5. The empire literally destroyed pirates and secured key trade routes.

6. They banished the huts to some remote corner of the galaxy.

7. Aldaraan was literally North Korea.

inb4 Aldaraan had billions of innocent civilians.

HURR DURR WAR IS BAD BECAUSE INNOCENTS DIE.

Fucking hippies.

>>Sup Forums

>a thread about a movie is Sup Forums

the empire brought stability peace and prosperity but was too weak. a good emperor doesnt need to blow up segments of their population as a show of force to keep order

>wake up
>get back on Sup Forums
>this thread AGAIN
Oh, look! It's that faggot that just saw Clerks! GOOD MORNING, FAGGOT!

why didnt sheev use the force to get the rebels to give up?

>be so arrogant that you ignore a critical design flaw in your giant new superweapon that allows a 20-year old farmboy to blow you up without a targeting computer

>2. The rebels where literally terrorists. They blew up a machine twice. Would it be ok for antifa to blow up a cop car?

yes

actually a good question, considering he could influence the stormtroopers through the force to be obedient. the empire didnt use droid soldiers for this reason

get out hippie scum

Its a movie. A real death star would have had a far more elaborate exhaust system.

I have not seen clerks I am just a rational person able to separate emotional "WAHH KILLING IS BAD" versus "It's ok to do stuff if it betters your own people in times of war"

>hippies
>aggression

>what is antifa

definitely no hippies are you retarded?

Alderan very possibly had WMDs. I can't sleep on that

Antifa is literally hippie central.

They are all ancoms

>can't even crossboard link

Is Sup Forums really this retarted?

>antifa is good because they have anti-facism in the name

Hon no

>death star
>equivalent to a cop car

C'mon, get a better analogy

I recognize this thread.

Would it be ok for sand niggers to blow up an aircraft carrier?

Dubs dubs quads. Wew lad.

Better, that's probably the closest one possible or maybe an entire carrier battle group.

SW threads are so shitty and unpopulated. Just goes to show how much it sucks.

checked

The empire is evil because the movie said so

lamo dude. Listen
>hippies
peace and understanding taking drugs combining their energies and spreading the love will lead the to their goals

>antifa
anarchists, aggression, violence, smashing the state

hippies and anti fascists don't even don't get along with each other on protests for the same thing.