What are some movies where the hero is constantly vilified and made out to be the villain, but is ultimately /our guy/?

What are some movies where the hero is constantly vilified and made out to be the villain, but is ultimately /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deWVJvQt49I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7dlsTjwkQ
edition.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the literal fuck is this guy's problem?

what a fucking asshole. I mean the Black September thing was a long time ago but how is this different from paying tribute to Confederate soldiers?

He's redpilled on the kikes

hes a marxist

Post Corbyn kino
youtube.com/watch?v=deWVJvQt49I
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7dlsTjwkQ

Stay buttmad, Shlomo

*blocks yours path*

>*gets destroyed by May*

>He's redpilled on the kikes
>is a communist

Go suck a goat's dick Yasir.

BASED

daily stormer even endorsed him

>hello fellow youngsters i too hate the jews

looking for these? lol fucking loser

so based my fellow corbynpeed

>jews and communism are the same thing even though communists banned jewish religious practices and rounded them up into gulags
>calls others brainlets when he gets his entire understand of history from the same two Sup Forums image macros

>4 more years of cuts and austerity
>4 years of elderly conservative voters dying and students turning voting age
>Inevitable job losses from Brexit

Hes going to win the next election, its almost written in stone

*blocks your Brexit*

I mean. Really, at what point does he do or say anything wrong except that bit where he shot the dog?

>tfw Jews unironically suck boy penis as part of their sick Jew rituals

edition.cnn.com/2013/04/07/health/new-york-neonatal-herpes/index.html

Fucking Americans.

>>jews and communism are the same thing even though communists banned jewish religious practices and rounded them up into gulags
good goy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_in_the_Soviet_Union
>The 1917 Russian Revolution overthrew a centuries-old regime of official antisemitism in the Russian Empire.[1] The success of the Soviet Union in dealing with this previous legacy of antisemitism, as well as the extent that the Soviet government fought against this prejudice, is a topic of some debate.

Look Who's Back

there is nothing wrong with zionism and there is nothing wrong with white nationalism, fuck this SJW commie scum

youtube.com/watch?v=Ztj6CZzmgDA

there was only a massacre because the germans allowed the jews to send an israeli swat team to kill the hostage takers instead of negociating. The demands weren't unrealistic, they wanted the liberation of palestinian prisoners. Arrogant and all, they raided it and failed miserably

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Bestiality

Hitler nibd

>literally links to an article called anti-semitism in the soviet union
>literally and unironically and honestly only reads the first two sentences

wow

Brexit was always going to go to shit, we only got the vote because no one actually expected a Yes. Everything after that has just been damage mitigation and whichever party was in charge during it was doomed to suffer.

Frankly Labour may well have dodged a bullet by failing in the last election, now they can sweep in as saviours after the Tories fuck up Brexit and will probably get a couple of GE wins over the next decade out of just not being the guys in charge of Brexit.

If they'd won, they'd have got in, Brexit would have happened and everyone would have blamed them.

/ourguy/?

oy vey, mods delet this at once

The leader of the hostage taking group was half christian half jew. Maybe you don't know palestinians are christian too.

This wiki seems well informed and unbiased.

I like how the alt-kike finally realized they got bamboozled into a kike trick in voting for Trump and now they're the kike's greatest ally. Congratulations on giving the country to the kikes and President Heebie Kikeburger, you goddamn morons. What a sadness.

>being Jewish is about religion

L M A O, stay bluepilled

>Steal land from people while simultaneously playing the victim
>Not expecting said people to get mad

So this is the power... of Jewish intelligence.