Could we have a good ol' fashioned women hate thread please?

Could we have a good ol' fashioned women hate thread please?

Other urls found in this thread:

arden.itch.io/kindness-coins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure - beats talking about television and movies

Sup Forums gets a girlfriend

They're running scared now lads.

>mfw I know like 5 male nerd autists who are literally the exact same way. They act all lonely and get mad at women for being alone, but as soon as some 5/10 chubby girl who's totally in their league pays them any attention, they treat her like shit and act like they're some prince who gets to reject her like he can actually do better (he can't)

Seriously funny in some ways, though. When fat neck beards throw away their already slim chances of happiness and normality, and willingly embrace their self-imposed roles of being social outcast virgins. It's like seeing that dumb rich asshole go broke after a year.

haha roasties are so fucking useless am I right guys? Can I belong to the forever virgin legion now??

Women are dumb whores that can be replaced very easily. They know it and I pity them.

Alex is a lucky guy!

>5/10 chubby girls are your only chance for happiness
sure thing roast flaps :^)

lmao all the frustrated VIRGINS that are wanted by NOBODY
grrow up children

>mfw there are actually men who think that women are somehow special just because they're women and should be treated as princesses
>there are literally more women than men, and they are physically and mentally inferior, bleed from their pussies etc., nothing special about them at all except it makes you feel good to look at their bodies

>being mesmerized by the titty/ass Jew so much that you become its slave
These are the same guys who never get laid, too. Always orbiting and sucking up to chicks. Chads don't give a fuck and see women as less than men.
top fucking kek

>7 years old
>writing that neatly and even part of it in cursive
It's a fake note, right?

the funny thing about this image is it lets slip how shallow men are, when a woman is lonely she wants an emotional connection to a romantic partner, when a man is "lonely" he literally just wants sex and will take it from anyone and cant understand why a woman wouldn't (but would utterly despise her if she did)

also reported for not being Sup Forums related

>I'm sure my super nice virgin 10/10 cosplaying gf who will play videogames with me is just around the corner!

>REEEEEEE WHY WON'T YOU SETTLE FOR ME
pathetic

I mean, I'm not the one whinging about being a virgin every day on the internet...

If it wasn't such a big deal, then you wouldn't see threads on /adv/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /soc/, and /r9k/ multiple times Daily

Seeing as most of these virgins are fat, ugly, or horribly maladjusted freaks, and they themselves seem to imply (or outright state) that getting laid would improve their lives, and also seeing as how the only girls that would have low enough self image to sleep with them are girls who are less than attractive, then yeah I think what I said was accurate.

Also funny that "women are whores", yet all the neckbeards who claim so can't even get laid from a WHORE!

Nice satan trips, roastie-tan.

You forgot the part where those girls are single mothers with a litter of shitheads and are generally trashy as fuck.

>Tfw you don't hate women, and some have actually showed interest in you, but you're too scared to even attempt a move so you end up friendzoning yourself

I DIDNT ASK TO BE LIKE THIS GUYS!!

Hi roastie

Is lolcows too slow?

>>/r9k/

>slaying
It's a fake note.
>girl doesn't sleep with anyone is stuck up bitch
>girl who would sleep with anyone is a dumb roastie who doesn't deserve me (anyway)
Checks out user.

What the fuck even indicates here that he's sad about being lonely too or that he doesn't want relationship and just wants too fuck?

Roastie, how do you make these amazing mental hops?

>it's an user is a /r9k/ beta bitch boy again episode
Must suck being unloved

classic

>upper echelon of male social hierarchy (select alphas) - see women as less than men but are indifferent
>middle echelon of male social hierarchy (beta masses) - see women as superior to men and worship them
>lower echelon of male social hierarchy (omega males that slipped through the cracks to the bottom) - see women as less than men and hate them

Why are the top level and bottom level closer to each other in worldview than the middle level? Did they both tap into the same understanding, but the omegas were too ugly or socially awkward to capitalize? In a sense, it's not even their fault. Just genes.

Mate, /r9k has multiple threads a day where people literally offer to pay for girl's plane tickets. Any girl at all.
you misunderstand the sheer sense of desperation there
/r9k/ would take ANYONE

for all the "quirky" girls lurking

You're all going to die alone.

Where does it even imply sex, you dumbass?
This is some ridiculous projection from the town bicycle.

exists!

everyone dies alone

yes, but we drown together

everyone wants to date up. don't pretend you're any different

Here's a thought. Try treating women (or people really) with respect and Im sure your next interaction with a fellow human will be infinitely more pleasant. It's free advice, I suggest you take it.

and ofc it's an american

DAY MONTH YEARS RETARDS

Sure thing, roastie.

I've never met some fat, dyed hair slam hog who DIDN'T think she deserved the world.
You'd be hard pressed to find a chubby girl willing to settle for an average guy.
Women find the average guy to be below average attraction.

Is hatred for people like this irrational? They just rub me the wrong way

No. It would be irrational to not hate them. What a vapid cunt.

Funny how this advice always comes from giga virgins or guys with so little experience they're practically eunuchs.
No one is genuinely so deluded that you have to be nice to women to have sex. Don't be stupid.

haha love this one

the only human interaction this person has is asking his mom to make him another sandwich

So will you. Difference is we'll be happy when we die. Having spent our time and money doing the things we loved.

You'll be crying into your wine and wondering if you should kill your shitskin kids before you go(yes you should).

Damn, Alex getting those std's for sure.

I'm married, but I got into the /r9k/ and "redpill" mindset years and years ago and never got out of it. Why? Because it's truth. I have a prenup and all my assets are safely hidden away through legal loopholes. My wife doesn't know how much money I have and we do not share a bank account. All she knows is that we are financially secure, she doesn't need to know anything more. Once we start having children she'll get an allowance, but she will never have control over my funds and will never be able to rip my life away from me if she chooses to.

The funny thing is, most women actually like being put in their place like that. They like being pinned down and fucked, impregnated, and forced to bend to your will. It's been ingrained into their DNA through thousands of years of tough men taking them. It's just that, we are so inundated with a beta mindset due to the feminism onslaught, most men are weak-willed, and thus women are running amok. Grow your balls back and take charge, the women will actually appreciate it.

arden.itch.io/kindness-coins

>projecting this hard

Do you have a thing for people with downs or are you just gay?

yellow fever user is seriously buttmad

These women are fat/ugly as hell and taking it out on anyone more attractive than them, but they're coincidentally right in this case.

Do you have a "suicide" plan in place if she tries anything?

>they didn't rape me, I don't think

where's the fucking mods

>The funny thing is, most women actually like being put in their place like that. They like being pinned down and fucked, impregnated, and forced to bend to your will. It's been ingrained into their DNA through thousands of years of tough men taking them. It's just that, we are so inundated with a beta mindset due to the feminism onslaught, most men are weak-willed, and thus women are running amok. Grow your balls back and take charge, the women will actually appreciate it.

This right here. It's amazing how much women love being degraded

t. butthurt white women

Go back to r*ddit if moderation is so important to you.

This sums up most women right here. All for body acceptance as long as it's their body we're talking about.

Why would not American write in English ?

It's really fucking weird. I don't remember this years ago, but now every single girl I have sex with wants me to choke her and calls me daddy. It seemed to happen overnight.