Geocentrism, not flat earth, is the true redpill of cosmology

youtube.com/watch?v=yDWyRjFnYkw

Modern science is designed to confuse the common man and give power to the (((scientific establishment))), there is absolutely no reason to believe the relativity crap. This guy has more videos discussing relativity, experiments that prove geocentrism and why helicentrism is retarded. Big pill but if you're open minded you can handle it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U
youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI
youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs
youtube.com/watch?v=DGE2-USFbwo
youtube.com/watch?v=zj4VXTYWg6c
youtube.com/watch?v=j_JFOsglgL8
youtube.com/watch?v=LzVItPwiQyI
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=phj7RUP9oyY
youtube.com/watch?v=8yTQuTpeZAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EkuzlaLyTXM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superseded_scientific_theories
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I find it hard to understand
>thus it was invented just to confuse me
You're as retarded as that nigger who said whitey makes computers complicated on purpose to keep a brotha down

Occam's razor. Now fuck off.

in a geocentric cosmology, the need for dark-matter and dark-energy and black holes are out the window, not needed, obsolete, redundant.

Spoiler: things aren't that perfect and circular in the heliocentric model.

All orbits are oblong, several are off kilter, some planets spin backwards, not accounting for the spiral movement as the system travels through space.

Expanding Earth is the real redpill.
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

>Geocentrism, not flat earth, is the true redpill of cosmology

Pleb pls

youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI05U

>smooth, natural paths of travel explained by something called gravity which everyone experiences at all times
>confusing
Die

youtube.com/watch?v=T69TOuqaqXI

I'm going to bump this ultra low-quality bait to see if it makes anyone else dumb angry

Geocentrism is the more eloquent, simple explanation. Occams razor works in it's favor.

He pokes enormous holes in relativity theory. It's not about being too hard, it's about being designed to be hard. And it's wrong.

It's also not to scale. Obviously the picture is made to illustrate the differences. Next.

It never ceases to amaze me how people make up shit just because they're too stupid to understand.
The ultimate defense mechanism where everybody is wrong and I'm always top tier smart.
OP, you're a fucking moron.
Science is great because you can test it for yourself and get the same answer...
Unless of course you're an idiot and can't even understand it to begin with.

The true redpill is Spirit Science

Electric universe theory works really well with the Expanding Earth.

>brazil
>animeme

No. Stop.

Barycenter of the universe is where the earth is.

Just a small problem of where the hell did all the water come from to fill the oceans if the earth is expanding

It's all relative. For all intents and purposes heloocentrism is right. But technically geocentrism isn't wrong neither is flat earth BUT the advocates of the two are right for the wrong reasons.

How much do they pay you to be a retard?

From space.

Duh.

Now just expand that diagram out to include quintillion observable stars and look up "occam's razor"

>Geocentrism is the more eloquent, simple explanation. Occams razor works in it's favor.
It isn't, you're just too stupid to understand all the problems with it.

No, he straight up lies about the results of general relativity. General relativity describes the orbital motion of the planets more accurately than anything else.

both pics are the same but easier to understand and make up math to explain the left one

>Modern science is designed to confuse the common man and give power to the (((scientific establishment)))
damn it feels good to be part of the scientific community and understand modern science :^) maybe you shouldn't have dropped out? lol

can we have a quack science thread.

those videos are fun to watch before going to sleep

any recommendations?

A
FUCKING
LEAF

According to modern science, Earth IS the centre of the universe. Look it up

Explain retrograde motions and annalemmas

please keep your ignorant leaf nu-science opinions to yourself

Spirit science is the craziest one

Is this the new "flat earth"?

Jesus fuck I'm laughing my ass off

I'm really starting to think that all this "alternative science" bullshit nowadays (flat eart, hollow earth, geocentrism) is just an engineered social experiment to see just how much of fucking retarded shit people can be made to believe if it's just fed them in a certain way and the knowledge and methods they extract from this will be used for something really evil in the near future.

>It never ceases to amaze me how people make up shit just because they're too stupid to understand.

if geocentrism is true than every planet goes crazy fast in a crazy pattern and the ENTIRE UNIVERSE! goes up and down and around in ONE DAY! .....

that is the definition of a stupid belief.

Geocentrism is more redpilled:
>It was promoted by most churches(jews, christians)
>they'd burn all the ones opposed
> all evidence was deemed offensive, against god, logic
>the suporters were seen as conspiracy theorists, morons, etc

Basically, heliocentrists in the past were Sup Forums of their time.

more likely all the crazy theories are thrown out to discredit legitimate alternate theories

>Swede
>says Geocentrism is real
The Muslims have truly taken over

>Modern science is designed to confuse the common man
no you're just fucking stupid

Please tell me this is fake.

>Spoiler: things aren't that perfect and circular in the heliocentric model.

ahaha indeed

relativity is complete non-sense except for a gullible normie.

if you have a helicopter hovering over the earth for a day, would it stay in the same place or would it be 1000 miles away?

Well if it was for 24 hours straight it would be in the same spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=GhRiLP32qfs

The truth is that Earth is the moon and the Moon is Earth.
Nothing else is different at all and we still went to space and went to the moon and all the orbits are the same.

i fucking love how they dare to call their garbage "Documentary". This word lost its meaning so long ago it neads this final nail in the coffin.

Daily reminder that flat earth and other bible believing shit are psyops.

There is literally nothing they can gain by hiding that the earth is flat but to discredit other stuff that really is important.

Whatever you say Muhammad

wrong, the earth would spin underneath it.

physics prove the earth is not round.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGE2-USFbwo

The Great Flood.

You didn't even watch it yet! Give it a chance man. Six hours to unlearn a lie you've learned your entire life is nothing. Wake up sheeple

It's a composite image

that photo in pic related is obviously taken with a fisheye lens

I watched it and i could refute every point of the movie with evidence but who would listen if every my word will be percieved as lie?
starting from this stupid "iss is fake and filmed on the plane". The guy don't even know the size of ISS and the ammount of days of videos from ISS we have

ALso, some real intresting things
youtube.com/watch?v=zj4VXTYWg6c
youtube.com/watch?v=j_JFOsglgL8
youtube.com/watch?v=LzVItPwiQyI

holy shit that curvature,man!
even the solar panels of the international fake station are bending.
ridiculous pic.
if you are legit and wondering, they shot that image/footage in a pool.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

lol
one step at a time:
anti moon landers
then
chempoofters
then
anti vaccers
then
flat earthers
now
gallileo was rong
whats next?

right
not perfectly spherical
its an irregular oblate spheroid

flat earth proofs.
youtube.com/watch?v=phj7RUP9oyY

in relation, some guy completely destroyed a claim that the Coriolis effect is taken into account when sniping.
/sci/ did some calculations a while back and said that it mattered more for a tennis player than a sniper.

The earth is either FLAT or it is the center of the universe.

Either way, the model we have today is crap.

Flat Earth makes the most sense if you are a religious person.

Except the only mistake with a globular earth is....

There is no evidence that the Earth is round.

None.

However, we have evidence the Earth is flat.

>I watched it
I shall never doubt mighty Ivan again. You have more fortitude than me, I couldn't get past 25 minutes.

5th dimensional shitbaiting

>spirit
>science

smirk

Explain how a person standing on a beach can only see the surface of the sea for about 2 miles, with only taller objects being visible beyond that distance?

>just an engineered social experiment to see just how much of fucking retarded shit people can be made to believe
dont need to discuss actual science. just take a look at how much trump gained a following.

And if you would be willing to remove the fisheye effect? Earth would still be curved. But if you would flatten it, then the pannels would also bend the other way.

awesome post
perfect image

Yes, the evidence is stacked against the Globe theory guys.

What's more impressive is the fact that Nichola Tesla believed in Flat Earth, while Albert Einstein (A shill) believed in a Globular Earth.

And we know the outcome:

Tesla produced more things for humanity, while Einstein provided NOTHING except bullshit theory and fantasy which has been already disproved.

Well shitposter. Looks like Sweden is back to the 15th century... Have the muzzies really gotten to you that bad?

Have a sexy cosmonaut :3

need link to source image on nasa.gov or whichever site has it

>And if
>would still be
>But if you would
>would also

if statements do not prove anything.

Earth is not actually round, but is a geoid.
There's evidence for that but you're too delusional or stupid to comprehend it.

yes all pics from space are composites, there is no space. Pluto was made with photoshop.

>Geocentrism is the more eloquent, simple explanation.
>your picture in the OP
>more eloquent and simple
that's retarded.

So easy.....

So so easy.

It's called Perspective fool.

The moment you use a camera or telescope to zoom in you can see more.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yTQuTpeZAQ

youtube.com/watch?v=EkuzlaLyTXM

I don't buy this.

I'm open to a lot of bullshit, especially the rejection of relativity, but this? Typically the models reflect the nature of atoms. How does one explain the solar system in geocentricism using the earth as the nucleus?

im thinking any of these will be next:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superseded_scientific_theories

just like claiming that everything is fake, without proving that to every specific photo

There is nothing sadder than a globulist like you.

Not one shred if evidence for your model and yet you cling to it as if it was real.

Shut up. Geocentrism and flat earth are synonymous. You Mr Magoo Fuck

you don't have to look hard that most of today's cosmology is from a hypothesis from newton.
the core of gravity on a heliocentric model is clearly a hypothesis: the graviton.
The only use for general relativity or any universal gravity equation is for NASA endeavors, like launching probes to Jupiter. But we all know how space itself isnt free considering elon musks having a hard time with NASA.
So its to a point if you believe in NASA or not.

>white bois
>worried about flat earths and geocentrism while jamal is out wooing white women

Lightning is from space rocks

>The Earth is Round, no wait pear shaped, no WAIT! It's GEOID!

Make up your mind.

Which one is it?

NASA claims THESE are REAL photos of Earth.

dont worry, they will just discount all logic and empirical evidence to follow their preferred narrative and "prove" this hogshit

you sure about that?
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

these guys are true heroes. risking their lives in front of a green screen for the betterment of man kind.

holy shit

i would assume the sea would over time actually become shallower and shallower

You fucking idiot
That picture is the heliocentric model from the geocentric frame of reference

I fucking hate that. The smug Bowtie Priests talk smugly and snarkily of spilled spaghetti monsters and muh marilyn monroe globe. Jump down from stratosphere. Land in the exact same fucken spot from which you left the ground

link to official site image on right

Ah, yes.

Newton.

The man who was a Free Mason Satanic Worshiper?

Yes that Newton, correct?

Open you eyes fool.

They worshiped Saturn.

>yfw the only difference between the two is whether the earth is being pulled by the universe, or whether the earth is pulling the universe.

Even the stars are commanded by God to take their paths. It's not impossible. The ice shelf could be ever expanding. But I doubt that slightly for some reason. I think earth is quite fixed as is space. Good thing To Deceive just sent out a King Osiris probe for 7 Biblical? years to an asteroid. To do well intentioned things afterward I am sure

the heliocentric model is incorrect.

how do we get seasons if the orbit is a circle?

>Geocentrism is a fully acceptable scientific proposal and is the ONLY proposal that agrees with scientific experiments. The agreement of geocentrism with the Bible's account of Creation.