Have anyone here watched any REAL movies? Good classics they they pretend that they've seen by calling them "kino"!?

Have anyone here watched any REAL movies? Good classics they they pretend that they've seen by calling them "kino"!?

Ya shits talk a big game but all I see is a muttering of sopranos, Kubrick, and how star wars and marvel are garbage but those faggy artsy movies you yammer on about? Ive seen the shit. I know the shit and you fuckfaces obviously never seen them.

Just like Sup Forums fucks shits on shonen then masterbates to indulgent gary stu power fantasy cowboy bebop and newshit, you shit on blockbusters but your tastes are all plebby adolescent dickwagging of tarentino newest fart. Really!?

To sum it all up: you guys dont know what you're talking about and your taste in shits even worse the the mud slugging cods cause they don't know any better.

Fanny and Alexander was boring desu.

I don't like watching any Hays code era movies

I have yet to meet a single person who has seen this KINO.

Seen it and it's fantastic. Only think eas the frog bit that led to the..... You know. Otherwise, one of Bergies top ten.

Fanny and Alexader was so fucking boring. And this is from a guy who watched Sátántangó in one sitting.

I remember sitting down at 3am watching some movie channel and it came on.
The rape scene was so hot, but it was the revenge that got me really excited.

Anything by Ozu.

>The rape scene was so hot, but it was the revenge that got me really excited.
ho shit I DID see that. Didn't remember until you mentioned the plot.

I just wish we got some good action with the pagan roastie.

Don't worry, kid. Grade school is a pain when one is as precocious and edgy as you are, I know, Junior high will be much better. You'll meet lots of kids you can talk to about one of the best-known films of one of the best-known directors in the world and pretend to be in on some super-sekrit hot tip for connoisseurs.

I was talking about Sup Forums not seeing it, not irl folk.

Of course tokyo story pops to mind first, since it is his most famous. Buy i still think floating weeds and late spring are just as good. Also, how do you feel of the flavor of green tea over rice?

Also mizoguchi

God, when is someone just going to shut this board down?
It's like the acme of cringe watching a bunch of desperately-wanna-sound-smart junior high school kids reeling off the names of films which are to cinema what "Moby Dick" and "Romeo and Juliet" are to the written word - i.e. part of the absolute basic bog-standard canon that anyone with any interest in the art in question knows back and forth by the time they're into their mid-teens - and preening and posing about it like they're really part of some initiated "inner circle".
Are you literally all 11?

I've seen that movie in the five hour version, it was fucking comfy desu especially the Christmas stuff at the beginning

im 12 and what is this

delete this immediately

Oh gaaaawd kid do you reeeeeealllly know Mizoguchi, are you reeeeeeaaaaly an initiate of that arcane wisdom which is imparted to EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THE TWELVE MILLION UNDERGRADUATES CURRENTLY STUDYING FILM all over the world?
Oh God let me bask in the gracious miracle of your presence....let me sip rare wisdom from your posts in reverent awareness that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn things unsuspected since the laying of the foundations of the earth....
Well, either that or a good opportunity to laugh my ass off at some name-dropping pencil-necked little prick who hopes to find on the Internet the cheap kudos his boundless mediocrity will always deny him in real life....

>pretends to be patrician
>posts fanny and alexander
bergman is entry level shit desu

Nigga, if you're op, you were dropping fucking ozu. Thats like thinking you are hip and happening cause you namedropped Goddard before Truffaut.

I was asking what of his movies you liked of him and since you couldn't answer even THAT, I think the mudskipper here is you.

You namedropped first, faggot and you have the fucking gaal!? For shame dweep.

Excellent points.
Now let's try "Nigga IF you're Hillary Clinton...." and you can start talking about how I screwed Bernie Sanders, fucked up in Benghazi etc.

You sad ignorant little prick....

>bergman is entry level shit desu
This.

But also I agree with OP - 99% of the posters here are casual plebs who are not even at the entry-level level. I bet the majority haven't even seen more than a thousand movies in their life, it's pathetic.

Hope you drown one day in your own vomit while being raped by dogs like the pathetic faggot you are, user.

BTW,what cha got aganst kenji anyway? Cause he was a "feminist"?

>dat long slow take of based Sydow choosing his weapons and planning his revenge

I liked how tastefully brief the fight were too.